CDZ Who Was The First Party To Elect Blacks To Office?

I was going to use "immediately" instead of "instantly "but that had more letters. What is confusing you regarding the word "instantly"?
Nothing, but you don't seem to have a point, so I won't bother to respond to your pointless posts in the future.
You should have asked what my point was instead of asking what I meant by instantly.

You said there are job training programs in nearly every community. What puts food in peoples belly while they are training? If they cant work they would need to be on welfare until such time they could get a viable job. You claimed that people would need to want to work instead of getting a handout. What job training pays you enough to feed yourself and your family without getting on welfare and therefore getting a handout?
I answered that in post #137.

I said without getting on welfare. It clearly says you get welfare. Did you forget you said that?

There are job training programs offered in nearly every community, and you still get your welfare checks while you are attending training classes.
When you want to have a serious discussion, let me know, ok?
Got lost in your logic again didnt you? :laugh:

Nothing, but you don't seem to have a point, so I won't bother to respond to your pointless posts in the future.
You should have asked what my point was instead of asking what I meant by instantly.

You said there are job training programs in nearly every community. What puts food in peoples belly while they are training? If they cant work they would need to be on welfare until such time they could get a viable job. You claimed that people would need to want to work instead of getting a handout. What job training pays you enough to feed yourself and your family without getting on welfare and therefore getting a handout?

I said without getting on welfare. It clearly says you get welfare. Did you forget you said that?

There are job training programs offered in nearly every community, and you still get your welfare checks while you are attending training classes.
No, just don't want to feed the trolls. Cya.

Many history teachers either know and refuse the truth or do not know because of our skewed system of teachings. POST civil war Republicans filled those new spots with very brave and educated black men.

A lot of them even by today's standards would STILL fall under the very educated status. The Republican party at that time was making HUGE inroads into civil rights in regards to education and voting or land ownership and just basic human rights.

Some of those brave new members still stand out for their firsts. Like the FIRST black speaker of the house something that has not been repeated since. I think this may have well been the most inclusive time AND some of the greatest civil rights wins in American history. Let's view them shall we?

Thoughts?

Who cares? Does it matter anymore? Probably not. Both parties are full of jerks. Neither of them care about the people no matter what color they are. If you are super RICH, OTOH. That is what matters today. Money. If you don't have any, you don't matter.

No, just don't want to feed the trolls. Cya.
Pointing out your logic fail is not exactly trolling. You claimed people had to want to work and not get a handout but you cant point to a training program that provides for their needs without getting a handout in the form of welfare or something else.

Many history teachers either know and refuse the truth or do not know because of our skewed system of teachings. POST civil war Republicans filled those new spots with very brave and educated black men.

A lot of them even by today's standards would STILL fall under the very educated status. The Republican party at that time was making HUGE inroads into civil rights in regards to education and voting or land ownership and just basic human rights.

Some of those brave new members still stand out for their firsts. Like the FIRST black speaker of the house something that has not been repeated since. I think this may have well been the most inclusive time AND some of the greatest civil rights wins in American history. Let's view them shall we?

Thoughts?

Who cares? Does it matter anymore? Probably not. Both parties are full of jerks. Neither of them care about the people no matter what color they are. If you are super RICH, OTOH. That is what matters today. Money. If you don't have any, you don't matter.

Truth should always matter. If we lie to history or about history those of them that follow us will suffer because of our folly.

Thoughts?

Truth should always matter. If we lie to history or about history those of them that follow us will suffer because of our folly.

yeah well, I don't think it's right to lie about history either, but I fail to see why it is so important nowadays which party did what for whom. Both of the parties are just awful. How can a person agree with all of either of the parties ridiculous platforms, I don't know. Neither of them represent me.

Thoughts?

yeah well, I don't think it's right to lie about history either, but I fail to see why it is so important nowadays which party did what for whom. Both of the parties are just awful. How can a person agree with all of either of the parties ridiculous platforms, I don't know. Neither of them represent me.

That could well be and on points I agree. But putting in the effort to keep history from being re-written IS a step in PREVENTING it from being repeated.

Thoughts?

That could well be and on points I agree. But putting in the effort to keep history from being re-written IS a step in PREVENTING it from being repeated.

Okay. Fair point. I just don't think that one party is any better than the other is all.

Thoughts?

Okay. Fair point. I just don't think that one party is any better than the other is all.

What we see at this point I think is the two parties melding.
That if anything is a good reason for a third party to keep the first two honest.

Forum List

Back