Who was the debate winner last night?

There are too many on that stage. The only ones in the prime debate should have been Trump, Cruz, and Rubio.
Carson still has the numbers. I think Trumpophobics are propping up the rest of these cats.

Yeah but he keeps falling. I'm a Cruz voter and it has nothing at all to do with Trump.
Everything in this election cycle, including everything with Cruz, has at least something to do with Trump.

Perhaps but MY decision does not.

There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of posts on the web about last night's debate. They range from sneering from the left to yawning from some media pundits and celebration from the camps of various candidates. From today's Gateway Pundit @ Home - The Gateway Pundit , here are some to just centralize all of it:

Top Ten Tweets About The CNN #GOPDebate Which Prove Progressives Really Are Clueless

Donald Trump Goes Off on CNN: Debate Was Unprofessional and Unfair” (Video)

Round 3: Trump Tells Off Jeb Bush “You’re a Tough Guy… So Far I’m at 42% and You’re at 3”

He Said It… Dr. Ben Carson Calls GOP Leader – “Rinse Pubis” (Video)

FIREWORKS! Jeb Bush and Trump FIGHT IT OUT at CNN GOP Debate (VIDEO)

CNN Debate: Donald Trump Thumps Jeb: “He Has Failed In This Campaign… Total Disaster… Nobody Cares” (Video)

OUCH! Rand Paul: Marco Rubio Has More Allegiance to Chuck Schumer Than to This Party (Video)

For just a few. Perhaps you'll share your favorite.

From CBN comes this: GOP Debate Score Card: How Did the Candidates Fair? @ GOP Debate Score Card: How Did the Candidates Fair? As it's a Christian news service, the results are predictable.

Forum List

Back