Who was the best portrayal of a republican?

who was the better portrayal of a republican!

• Movie MASH Frank Burns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • television show Frank Burns

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • television show Charles Winchester III

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Daniel Day-Lewis as Lincoln.
Lincoln was a bigot.

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people . . . . I as much as any man am in favor of the superior position assigned to the white race."~ Abraham Lincoln, First Lincoln-Douglas Debate, Ottawa, Illinois, Sept. 18, 1858, in The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln vol.3, pp. 145-146.

Lincoln was a bigot.

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people . . . . I as much as any man am in favor of the superior position assigned to the white race."~ Abraham Lincoln, First Lincoln-Douglas Debate, Ottawa, Illinois, Sept. 18, 1858, in The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln vol.3, pp. 145-146.
His actions speak louder than the words you selectively choose to use in order to portray him as your version of the stereotypical Republican.

Last edited:
The Duggars molester is a good portrayal of a con. Most all the GOP candidates smiled when having a pic took with him.

Lincoln was a bigot.

His actions speak louder than the words you selectively choose to use in order to portray him as your version of the stereotypical Republican.
One of his actions, was to try to deport all blacks to Panama and Puerto Rico after the war. I could tell you the REAL reason Lincoln started the Civil war instead of letting the South secede, but it would go between your ears like wind through a tunnel....corporate profits.

Lincoln was a bigot.

One of his actions, was to try to deport all blacks to Panama and Puerto Rico after the war. I could tell you the REAL reason Lincoln started the Civil war instead of letting the South secede, but it would go between your ears like wind through a tunnel....corporate profits.

Telling someone a bit of information would go between their ears isn't exactly an insult.

I think this fact went over your head......like everything else does.

Lincoln was a bigot.

This from the person who has nothing but empty space between their ears.

Was it the Frank Burns in the movie MASH, or the Frank Burns of the television show? Or was it Major Charles Winchester the third on the tv show?

IMO, they all were great at being republicans, but the Frank Burns really showed the typical insanity of cons.

I know cons are going to try to give their opinion of others that portrayed the perfect republican,... can't wait to see what they come up with.

The were all liberal Democrats, moron, especially Winchester.

Was it the Frank Burns in the movie MASH, or the Frank Burns of the television show? Or was it Major Charles Winchester the third on the tv show?

IMO, they all were great at being republicans, but the Frank Burns really showed the typical insanity of cons.

I know cons are going to try to give their opinion of others that portrayed the perfect republican,... can't wait to see what they come up with.
I think it was Bill Pullman....in "Independence Day".

Kind of reminded me of Bush.

Independence_Day_Bill_Pullman.jpg
If it was Bush, he would have broken off the attack on the mothership to attack the moon.

Oh look, the three stooges of the GOP, Mudwhistle, Blackhawk, and bripat. Perfect portrayals of cons.Thanks chumps.

Forum List

Back