Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Matt Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't watch/know/care

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Tom Baker.
I loved him as the Doctor.
I started watching Dr. Who in the 70's because of him. Been hooked on Dr. Who ever since.
I loved his curly hair,his hat and the long scarf.

• Banned
Tom Baker.
I started watching Dr. Who in the 70's because of him. Been hooked on Dr. Who ever since.

I wonder if I could watch the old episodes on Netflix. I never saw one episode until Christopher Eccleston (I loved him, by the way. I was prepared to despise Tennant, I loved CE so much.)

Tom Baker.

I wonder if I could watch the old episodes on Netflix. I never saw one episode until Christopher Eccleston (I loved him, by the way. I was prepared to despise Tennant, I loved CE so much.)

You can watch them all for free right here;

Life, Doctor Who & Combom: Watch All The Doctor Who Tom Baker Episodes Here

I tried watching the show a few times... could never get into it...

with a few exceptions (Ballykissangel, Cadfael, Sharpe, Sherlock...), BBC programing has never much worked for me...

As of right now, Tennet has been my fav. I haven't seen any of the episodes before the reboot. So that's why. I hear great things about Baker though.

But what about companions? Donna was amazing. And Rory too. However, Amy is really getting on my nerves. I was tired of her half a series ago. Glad they have a new companion coming!

As of right now, Tennet has been my fav. I haven't seen any of the episodes before the reboot. So that's why. I hear great things about Baker though.

But what about companions? Donna was amazing. And Rory too. However, Amy is really getting on my nerves. I was tired of her half a series ago. Glad they have a new companion coming!

Start a companions poll. :) I gotta go to work.

You almost need two different polls, one for the old Dr Whos? and one for the new ones. Tom Baker, without reservation is the best Dr Who, David Tennent was the best new Dr Who.

Tom Baker.

odd... Robot starts in the middle. It's missing the first 20 minutes or so.

odd... Robot starts in the middle. It's missing the first 20 minutes or so.

The BBC did not keep the tapes, the only existing copies of most of the episodes are fan recordings.

Forum List

Back