Who Was That Gun-Toting Anti-Obama Protester, by Joan Walsh

You really haven't been paying any attention or you do not read the posts before responding to them ... are you this blind in supporting everything you like? If so then I recommend you stop voting, please.
Vote like me or don't vote at all huh?

Damn fascist!

I'm not surprised though, just about all your posts I've read thus far has been extreme.

Carry on.

Joan Walsh also believes black people are dangerous, but don't tell anybody. :eusa_shhh:
Really? Prove it.

Yay ... another shining example of "we can do it but they can't" ...
Yeah, you right. Perhaps Obama should have done a Bush and relegated his dumb ass to the "protest zone."

:rolleyes:

Obama already has, only since he got away with it he's been trying to do more ... as I say, Obama is another Bush ... just smarter.

And you are just another Garfield, fatter and dumber.:razz:

You really haven't been paying any attention or you do not read the posts before responding to them ... are you this blind in supporting everything you like? If so then I recommend you stop voting, please.

Damn fascist!

I'm not surprised though, just about all your posts I've read thus far has been extreme.

Carry on.

Aren't you missing the flintstones?

:lol: You want me to prove an opinion based on a lot of his policies? Did you forget the bailouts? The Patriot Act? Etc.? Obama just renamed them and stepped them up a notch or two.
Oh...OK, couldn't produce the PROOF of him doing the "protest zone" thing like Herr Bush huh?

That's what I thought.
uh, B ush didnt do the protest zone
that was done by the fucking DNC you fucking moron

Damn fascist!

Carry on.
no, shes saying you are too fucking stupid to have that resposibility
and YOU ARE

Forum List

Back