Who Was That Gun-Toting Anti-Obama Protester, by Joan Walsh

Him and his ilk have never been closer than with Barry Zero...

I wonder what other Articles or Amendments they'd like to toss out?

Chrissy Lewinsky would like to throw all of them out. I am sure some others would like to do the same.

I can see them supporting a new "Progressive Constitution"...

Free speech? Nah, we won't be needing THAT anymore...

No need to bare arms either - Barry will allow drinking straws and spitballs only (maybe Nerf guns, but that's pushing it)...

After they anoint the Ossiah as supreme leader for life, they'll move on to a 100% tax for anyone making any salary (unions excluded, of course)...

It sucks being on the losing side, doesn't it?

Do you want me to order you a Timothy McVeigh t-shirt?

Chrissy won't be happy until we have a modern version of Stalin's Russia.

Him and his ilk have never been closer than with Barry Zero...

I wonder what other Articles or Amendments they'd like to toss out?

The one about black slaves being "three fifths of a person."
already been done, moron
and it wasnt that they were actually 3/5ths of a person so much as they were only counted as that for apportionment
but you are too fucking stupid to understand the principle behind doing that

Last edited:
Chrissy Lewinsky would like to throw all of them out. I am sure some others would like to do the same.

No need to bare arms either - Barry will allow drinking straws and spitballs only (maybe Nerf guns, but that's pushing it)...

After they anoint the Ossiah as supreme leader for life, they'll move on to a 100% tax for anyone making any salary (unions excluded, of course)...

Only if you're ordering an "I'm hiding Bin Laden in my Summer House" for yourself...

Why do you piss on the Constitution?

Only if you're ordering an "I'm hiding Bin Laden in my Summer House" for yourself...

He caught an STD from Kerry won ohio. He can't help but pee.

wait that's not fair, we all know Chris still lives with his mommy.

I'd just like to point out that the Free State Project doesn't advocate seceding from the United States.

The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property. The success of the Project would likely entail reductions in taxation and regulation, reforms at all levels of government, to expand individual rights and free markets, and a restoration of constitutional federalism, demonstrating the benefits of liberty to the rest of the nation and the world.

Introduction to the Free State Project [ Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime ]

So you guys won't mind if a shitload of Dems guns to the next Republican function, right?

That will be their constitutional right, true?

So you guys won't mind if a shitload of Dems guns to the next Republican function, right?

That will be their constitutional right, true?

Depending on location and law, no problem at all. Of course first you have to find enough none limp wristed liberal dumb turds that own weapons IN the State in question.

BUT I will assume that IF a Democrat does show up at a rally armed that Chris Matthews will curse him out on National TV and try to claim he is a terrorist. Of course I won't hold my breath waiting for THAT to happen.

Joan Walsh also believes black people are dangerous, but don't tell anybody. :eusa_shhh:
Really? Prove it.

Yay ... another shining example of "we can do it but they can't" ...
Yeah, you right. Perhaps Obama should have done a Bush and relegated his dumb ass to the "protest zone."

:rolleyes:

Obama already has, only since he got away with it he's been trying to do more ... as I say, Obama is another Bush ... just smarter.

Obama already has, only since he got away with it he's been trying to do more ... as I say, Obama is another Bush ... just smarter.
Prove it liar. Lets see some URLs substantiating your bogus claims.

Prove it liar. Lets see some URLs substantiating your bogus claims.

:lol: You want me to prove an opinion based on a lot of his policies? Did you forget the bailouts? The Patriot Act? Etc.? Obama just renamed them and stepped them up a notch or two.

:lol: You want me to prove an opinion based on a lot of his policies? Did you forget the bailouts? The Patriot Act? Etc.? Obama just renamed them and stepped them up a notch or two.
Oh...OK, couldn't produce the PROOF of him doing the "protest zone" thing like Herr Bush huh?

That's what I thought.

Oh...OK, couldn't produce the PROOF of him doing the "protest zone" thing like Herr Bush huh?

That's what I thought.

You really haven't been paying any attention or you do not read the posts before responding to them ... are you this blind in supporting everything you like? If so then I recommend you stop voting, please.

Forum List

Back