Who Was Really Born With A Silver Spoon In His Mouth?

Who was born with the silver spoon? Easy. Mr. Etch-a-Sketch.

If I had a choice, I'd prefer my ovarian bingo to be born to someone who was the CEO of GM.

Every time I try to start a post in this thread, my eyeballs roll right out of my head and down the hall. I just can't dignify the level of bullshit that's flowing in here.

On both men.......................................

Did John Kennedy run on cutting his own taxes even further like Willard Rawmoney is?

Yes. He did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdXrfIMdiU]Income Tax Cut, JFK Hopes To Spur Economy 1962/8/13 - YouTube[/ame]

So you're trying to claim that Kennedy's tax plans only cut taxes on the wealthiest Americans like Willards would? :doubt:

I know, let's go back to the tax rate under Kennedy!

Actually watch the video....Kenned pushed for the same thing bush did with his tax cuts, tax cuts for ALL income levels.

Don't be stupid or dishonest when it comes to JFK if I'm in the thread ;)

"He also didn't have to struggle growing up"

He watched his Mother Die of cancer while fighting insurance companies to try and get medical care.

Once again, Obama gave you half truths and you fell all over yourself believing them. Obama was not a child when his mother was diagnosed with cancer. Check your facts before you post.
Obama’s mother had health insurance, according to biography
By Ann Gerhart, Published: July 14, 2011

From his presidential quest in 2007 through the law’s passage in 2010, Obama often shared how his mother spent her last months: trying to get her health insurer to pay for her treatment for uterine and ovarian cancer, which the insurer, said the president, refused to cover because it ruled that her cancer was a preexisting condition.

But Obama’s mother had full coverage for the disease — her battle was to get disability insurance payments for her out-of-pocket expenses — according to “A Singular Woman,” a biography of Dunham by Janny Scott, who covered the campaign as a reporter for the New York Times.

Obama also often spoke as if he had been at his mother’s side, “watching . . . as she fought cancer in her final days, spending time worrying whether her insurer would claim her illness was a pre-existing condition,” as he said in a 2009 speech to the American Medical Association. “I remember just being heart*broken,” he said in a 2007 campaign appearance, “seeing her struggle.”

But Obama had not seen his mother for some months when she died in a Hono*lulu hospital in 1995, according to Scott’s book and to friends whom The Washington Post interviewed in 2009. Dunham had returned to Hawaii early that year for treatment of the cancer, which was first misdiagnosed as indigestion in Indonesia, where she had completed field work for her doctoral dissertation in anthropology and had worked for the Ford Foundation in development.
Obama’s mother had health insurance, according to biography - The Washington Post
The quote didn't say that Obama was a child when he watched his mother dying of cancer.

No the quote didn't say it. My reply was to TM who asserted, "He watched his Mother Die of cancer while fighting insurance companies to try and get medical care." in response to , "He also didn't have to struggle growing up"

But that aside, He wasn't there watching his Mom die of cancer either. He had not seen her in months before she died. He used his Mom's death to try to score political points. That's just sorry.

there is nothing wrong with wealth.

there is nothing wrong with not wanting to be represented by an person who has NO IDEA what your problems are like.

Some people have understanding of others.

Some are blind to the needs of others.

Romeny has done this to himself.

lets not forget how many of you on the right here hated Romeny a few weeks ago.

I got this via e-mail....

This actually happened in the 90s - Please forward to anyone you think would be interested. Check snoops at snopes.com: Romney Business Partner Daughter Search Sometimes, this facet of Romney's personality isn't so subtle.

In July 1996, the 14-year-old daughter of Robert Gay, a partner at Bain Capital, had disappeared. She had attended a rave party in New York Cityand gotten high on ecstasy. Three days later, her distraught father had no idea where she was. Romney took immediate action. He closed down the entire firm and asked all 30 partners and employees to fly to New York to help find Gay's daughter. Romney set up a command center at the LaGuardia Marriott and hired a private detective firm to assist with the search. He established a toll-free number for tips, coordinating the effort with the NYPD, and went through his Rolodex and called everyone Bain did business with in New York, and asked them to help find his friend's missing daughter. Romney's accountants at Price Waterhouse Cooper put up posters on street poles, while cashiers at a pharmacy owned by Bain put fliers in the bag of every shopper. Romney and the other Bain employees scoured every part of New York and talked with everyone they could, prostitutes, drug addicts, anyone. That day, their hunt made the evening news, which featured photos of the girl and the Bain employees searching for her. As a result, a teenage boy phoned in, asked if there was a reward, and then hung up abruptly. The NYPD traced the call to a home in New Jersey, where they found the girl in the basement, shivering and experiencing withdrawal symptoms from a massive ecstasy dose. Doctors later said the girl might not have survived another day.

Romney's former partner credits Mitt Romney with saving his daughter?s life, saying, "It was the most amazing thing, and I'll never forget this to the day I die." So, here's my epiphany: Mitt Romney simply can't help himself. He sees a problem, and his mind immediately sets to work solving it, sometimes consciously, and sometimes not-so-consciously. He doesn't do it for self-aggrandizement, or for personal gain. He does it because that's just how he's wired. Many people are unaware of the fact that when Romney was asked by his old employer, Bill Bain, to come back to Bain & Company as CEO to rescue the firm from bankruptcy, Romney left Bain Capital to work at Bain & Company for an annual salary of one dollar. When Romney went to the rescue of the 2002 Salt Lake Olympics, he accepted no salary for three years, and wouldn't use an expense account. He also accepted no salary as Governor of Massachusetts. Character counts!! (and yes...that's worth reading again!)

Romney had a silver spoon in his mouth while Obama had a silver daschund

Barack is worse than his bite!

How much for that doggie in the window...............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_5C45Al7wY"]Obama Admits that He Ate Dog Meat (OFFICIAL HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Lunchtime!

ogeatdog.jpg

Because kenendy didnt act like a poltical prostitute and say WHATEVER to get elelcted

No JFK didn't but his father pulled every string and twisted every arm he could find and wen't what ever extreme he had thought necessary to get his son elected.

Joe Kennedy was a criminal.

Unfortunately, the young uns of today don't know that and the older ones who vote Democrat don't care. Just like they didn't care Clinton lied under oath.
no pride left in a lot of people

No JFK didn't but his father pulled every string and twisted every arm he could find and wen't what ever extreme he had thought necessary to get his son elected.

Unfortunately, the young uns of today don't know that and the older ones who vote Democrat don't care. Just like they didn't care Clinton lied under oath.
no pride left in a lot of people

No pride..no morals...no honor.

It's pretty funny that Obama is trying to cast himself as the poor one and Mitt Romney as the rich banker millionaire type. Facts prove otherwise.

It's not that Obama was born rich, but he wasn't exactly poor ether. He also didn't have to struggle growing up, nor has he ever really had to work for much of anything he has. He want to Harvard and Columbia. After graduating from college he spent 2 years writing a book while "working" for law firm.

Obama was born in Hawaii.....Mitt was born in Detriot Michigan. Obama went to private schools while Mitt went to public schools until his father could afford to send him to a private school. Obama attended Harvard and Columbia, Mitt attended Stanford where he worked as a night security guard. Mitt went on a 30 month Mormon mission to France were he spent most of his time being rejected finding few converts to a religion that does not allow alcohol in a country that lives to drink. Because Obama was the first Black editor of Harvard Law Review he received an offer to write a book he called "Dreams of My Father".

Mitt received a "Dear John" letter from Anne because of his time overseas and their long separation. Eventually he was able to return to the states and convince her to marry him. He also attended Brigham Young Univ. with Anne. I expect the left to call him a draft-dodger because of his deferments he received while a student and a missionary in France. Mitt did not protest the Vietnam war, but neither did Obama.

Mitt's father was on the Nixon cabinet and during this time he was accepted to Harvard Business school. Mitt graduated in the top third of his class and was heavily recruited and chose to work for Boston Consulting Group. Eventually he was hired away by Bain & Company where he learned is organizational and leadership skills. Obama taught at the University of Chicago Law School and eventually signed on with Bill Ayers and the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, a radical student voter enrollment program.

Mitt Romney didn't inherit anything from his father. Everything he has today he worked for. Obama spent years teaching students how to protest and how to steal votes.

My question is this......who paid for Obama's education? Nobody knows.

Mitt Romney entered the business world with nothing but a good work ethic and an excellent education. He is currently worth around $190 million. Obama made his money in politics just in the last 10 years. We don't know how much he's worth. His 2010 return said he made $2 million. His most recent says he only earned just over $700k. Obama made his money making promises and not coming through. Mitt made his millions by fixing companies. Obama never had a hard day of work in his life.
You left out a few things. While Obama was teaching, working on voter legislation, civil rights litigation, and neighborhood economic development, Romney was added to his millions restructuring businesses and laying off workers.

2mo1fee.jpg

I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

220o4o.jpg

Me, either.

5wwdja.jpg

Me, either.

It's pretty funny that Obama is trying to cast himself as the poor one and Mitt Romney as the rich banker millionaire type. Facts prove otherwise.

It's not that Obama was born rich, but he wasn't exactly poor ether. He also didn't have to struggle growing up, nor has he ever really had to work for much of anything he has. He want to Harvard and Columbia. After graduating from college he spent 2 years writing a book while "working" for law firm.

Obama was born in Hawaii.....Mitt was born in Detriot Michigan. Obama went to private schools while Mitt went to public schools until his father could afford to send him to a private school. Obama attended Harvard and Columbia, Mitt attended Stanford where he worked as a night security guard. Mitt went on a 30 month Mormon mission to France were he spent most of his time being rejected finding few converts to a religion that does not allow alcohol in a country that lives to drink. Because Obama was the first Black editor of Harvard Law Review he received an offer to write a book he called "Dreams of My Father".

Mitt received a "Dear John" letter from Anne because of his time overseas and their long separation. Eventually he was able to return to the states and convince her to marry him. He also attended Brigham Young Univ. with Anne. I expect the left to call him a draft-dodger because of his deferments he received while a student and a missionary in France. Mitt did not protest the Vietnam war, but neither did Obama.

Mitt's father was on the Nixon cabinet and during this time he was accepted to Harvard Business school. Mitt graduated in the top third of his class and was heavily recruited and chose to work for Boston Consulting Group. Eventually he was hired away by Bain & Company where he learned is organizational and leadership skills. Obama taught at the University of Chicago Law School and eventually signed on with Bill Ayers and the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, a radical student voter enrollment program.

Mitt Romney didn't inherit anything from his father. Everything he has today he worked for. Obama spent years teaching students how to protest and how to steal votes.

Mitt Romney entered the business world with nothing but a good work ethic and an excellent education. He is currently worth around $190 million. Obama made his money in politics just in the last 10 years. We don't know how much he's worth. His 2010 return said he made $2 million. His most recent says he only earned just over $700k. Obama made his money making promises and not coming through. Mitt made his millions by fixing companies. Obama never had a hard day of work in his life.
You left out a few things. While Obama was teaching, working on voter legislation, civil rights litigation, and neighborhood economic development, Romney was added to his millions restructuring businesses and laying off workers.
Wasn't Obama doing that on the south side of Chicago? How are things going there last I heard not real well.Sometimes to save a business you have to restructure and lay people off or you could do none of that and just let the whole business go under and everyone lose their job.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Wasn't Obama doing that on the south side of Chicago? How are things going there last I heard not real well.Sometimes to save a business you have to restructure and lay people off or you could do none of that and just let the whole business go under and everyone lose their job.

Yep...ACORN.

1eq3wh.jpg

Did you know Mitt Romney bought an elevator for his car?!?

fkwug7.jpg

What?!?! How could he do that?

2yws67b.jpg

He didn't EARN that money!!!

eun9ro.jpg

That's OUR money.

Last edited:
Neither Romney or Obama has anything in common with the average middle income american in terms of economically or the lifestyle they live. It's pathetic when either side tries to pretend they do.

You are correct. They don't. But there is a difference in perspective about that middle income American. If that middle income American has a job commensurate with his/her abilities, is able to send his children to a good school, and then to college, and save for retirement, IMO, he/she doesn't perceive him/herself to be 'poor' or 'struggleing.' That middle income American is the work force and is not looking to be a wheeler dealer. I think Romney probably has a better fix on that than Obama. Obama sees everyone not in his social caste as needing welfare. He is well on his way to ruining this country. IMO, Obama must really like poor people, though. He sure created enough of them.

Because kenendy didnt act like a poltical prostitute and say WHATEVER to get elelcted

That's right. He was a bootlegger, not a moonshiner as previously stated by someone. I'm pretty sure that their taste in Bahston during prohibition was far better than what the average Kentuckian was willing to settle for! But both 'professions' are criminal.

Forum List

Back