Who Was Really Born With A Silver Spoon In His Mouth?

Did John Kennedy run on cutting his own taxes even further like Willard Rawmoney is?

No, he just took advantage of every tax-loophole available to him......so has Obama.

He wrote off some of his income to get below $1 million by paying $24k to his daughters and he took numerous other deductions.

Incidentally, Obama paid at a lower rate than his secretary. This is a fact.

And President Obama wants to raise his own taxes. How terrible of him. :lol:

and i am sure his accountant will make sure it doesn't affect him one bit....

Sixth grade and dropping.

That's probably your wife you smell, sweetheart. Maybe she's using BO to keep you at arm's length, so she doesn't have to go through any more 'sad in the sack' performances, if you get my drift.

Poor thing. I'll keep her in my prayers.

oh babby, look at you now, sad.........:lol:

Jeebus the dupes are ignorant...

Who?, obviously, Romney and Ryan at the moment. Ryan is a fifth generation millionnaire, a perfect oblivious twit. Can't wait for the cut taxes on the rich, destroy Medicare debate...LOL!

there is nothing wrong with not wanting to be represented by an person who has NO IDEA what your problems are like.

Funny that didn't stop folks from voting for OL'Hope and Change Barry. A guy who has never held a real job in his entire life. A guy who could care less what any of us pay to live.

I think OL'Mitt will be a much better Prez than Barry Boy. At least Mitt knows how to earn a living.

Romney's father was the head of American Motors, and a Governor. Romney claims HIS FATHER grew up poor, he obviously had a comfortable upbringing himself:

Mitt Romney fact check - mcall.com

His father 'loaned' him $45,000 when he got married, decades ago, as a DOWN PAYMENT on a house. Romney was born wealthy, and Obama's grandparents who raised him were well off also.

Romney's father started out selling paint from the trunk of his car. He might have worked his way up to head of American Motors indicating that he "worked".

there is nothing wrong with not wanting to be represented by an person who has NO IDEA what your problems are like.

Funny that didn't stop folks from voting for OL'Hope and Change Barry. A guy who has never held a real job in his entire life. A guy who could care less what any of us pay to live.

I think OL'Mitt will be a much better Prez than Barry Boy. At least Mitt knows how to earn a living.

Romney's father was the head of American Motors, and a Governor. Romney claims HIS FATHER grew up poor, he obviously had a comfortable upbringing himself:

Mitt Romney fact check - mcall.com

His father 'loaned' him $45,000 when he got married, decades ago, as a DOWN PAYMENT on a house. Romney was born wealthy, and Obama's grandparents who raised him were well off also.

Romney's father started out selling paint from the trunk of his car. He might have worked his way up to head of American Motors indicating that he "worked".

Yup!

And did Romney?

Jeebus the dupes are ignorant...

Who?, obviously, Romney and Ryan at the moment. Ryan is a fifth generation millionnaire, a perfect oblivious twit. Can't wait for the cut taxes on the rich, destroy Medicare debate...LOL!

hey Frankie.....how many Democratic Congress people do you figure were born with that spoon in their mugs?......

Last edited:
obamas mother left Lolo Soetoro becasue he had sold out and was an Oil co. exec. and liaison for between the Indonesian gov. and did well and provided well for his family, I guess obamas mom just couldn't stand not being poor enough to be able pretend to feel the pain of the pooer class....Barry certainly never starved, not even close and was well looked after.

His Grandparents were very rich. And that's that.

Sorry, I'll need links. You too, Tragedy.

you need more than that honey....:eusa_boohoo:

obamas mother left Lolo Soetoro becasue he had sold out and was an Oil co. exec. and liaison for between the Indonesian gov. and did well and provided well for his family, I guess obamas mom just couldn't stand not being poor enough to be able pretend to feel the pain of the pooer class....Barry certainly never starved, not even close and was well looked after.

His Grandparents were very rich. And that's that.

Do your own homework toots. YOU can't afford MY TIME.

You got nothing. You didn't show up with links, you may as well have not posted to begin with.

YOU can't afford ME.

Normal time $100 an hour...Double that after hours...and WOE unto you during weekends and holidays.

You going to PAY me to Do your homework wench?

You got nothing. You didn't show up with links, you may as well have not posted to begin with.

YOU can't afford ME.

Normal time $100 an hour...Double that after hours...and WOE unto you during weekends and holidays.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you may as well have said the sky is green on Pluto. There's no homework to be done, save by you. It's the big person version of "screenshot or it didn't happen."

By the way? Same goes for your claims of all the money raining down on you. Either that or I can do the same.

Oh, yes. I make $150 an hour. I don't know what's holding you back, but I'm sure it can be overcome with a little more training. Good luck in your future endeavors. :lol:

YOU can't afford ME.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you may as well have said the sky is green on Pluto. There's no homework to be done, save by you. It's the big person version of "screenshot or it didn't happen."

By the way? Same goes for your claims of all the money raining down on you. Either that or I can do the same.

Oh, yes. I make $150 an hour. I don't know what's holding you back, but I'm sure it can be overcome with a little more training. Good luck in your future endeavors. :lol:

PsychoPAP.

You going to pay me to find what YOU already know?

IDIOT.

YOU can't afford ME.

PsychoPAP.

You going to pay me to find what YOU already know?

IDIOT.

Who pays you to post here? EXACTLY. You only (allegedly) get paid for doing your (alleged) job. The rest is on you. So for the third and final time. You make the allegation, you do the homework or your point doesn't hold water.

Capiche?

Forum List

Back