Who Was Really Born With A Silver Spoon In His Mouth?

It's pretty funny that Obama is trying to cast himself as the poor one and Mitt Romney as the rich banker millionaire type. Facts prove otherwise.

It's not that Obama was born rich, but he wasn't exactly poor ether. He also didn't have to struggle growing up, nor has he ever really had to work for much of anything he has. He want to Harvard and Columbia. After graduating from college he spent 2 years writing a book while "working" for law firm.

Obama was born in Hawaii.....Mitt was born in Detriot Michigan. Obama went to private schools while Mitt went to public schools until his father could afford to send him to a private school. Obama attended Harvard and Columbia, Mitt attended Stanford where he worked as a night security guard. Mitt went on a 30 month Mormon mission to France were he spent most of his time being rejected finding few converts to a religion that does not allow alcohol in a country that lives to drink. Because Obama was the first Black editor of Harvard Law Review he received an offer to write a book he called "Dreams of My Father".

Mitt received a "Dear John" letter from Anne because of his time overseas and their long separation. Eventually he was able to return to the states and convince her to marry him. He also attended Brigham Young Univ. with Anne. I expect the left to call him a draft-dodger because of his deferments he received while a student and a missionary in France. Mitt did not protest the Vietnam war, but neither did Obama.

Mitt's father was on the Nixon cabinet and during this time he was accepted to Harvard Business school. Mitt graduated in the top third of his class and was heavily recruited and chose to work for Boston Consulting Group. Eventually he was hired away by Bain & Company where he learned is organizational and leadership skills. Obama taught at the University of Chicago Law School and eventually signed on with Bill Ayers and the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, a radical student voter enrollment program.

Mitt Romney didn't inherit anything from his father. Everything he has today he worked for. Obama spent years teaching students how to protest and how to steal votes.

My question is this......who paid for Obama's education? Nobody knows.

Mitt Romney entered the business world with nothing but a good work ethic and an excellent education. He is currently worth around $190 million. Obama made his money in politics just in the last 10 years. We don't know how much he's worth. His 2010 return said he made $2 million. His most recent says he only earned just over $700k. Obama made his money making promises and not coming through. Mitt made his millions by fixing companies. Obama never had a hard day of work in his life.

But but but Romney is rich NOW so he is evil....oh wait Obama is a multi-millionaire too?!?!?!! HMMMMMMMMM

Jesus you people will lie about anything

Cite a lie you fucking partisan asshole.

Name one fucking lie in the opening post.

"He also didn't have to struggle growing up"

He watched his Mother Die of cancer while fighting insurance companies to try and get medical care.

Once again, Obama gave you half truths and you fell all over yourself believing them. Obama was not a child when his mother was diagnosed with cancer. Check your facts before you post.
Obama’s mother had health insurance, according to biography
By Ann Gerhart, Published: July 14, 2011

From his presidential quest in 2007 through the law’s passage in 2010, Obama often shared how his mother spent her last months: trying to get her health insurer to pay for her treatment for uterine and ovarian cancer, which the insurer, said the president, refused to cover because it ruled that her cancer was a preexisting condition.

But Obama’s mother had full coverage for the disease — her battle was to get disability insurance payments for her out-of-pocket expenses — according to “A Singular Woman,” a biography of Dunham by Janny Scott, who covered the campaign as a reporter for the New York Times.

Obama also often spoke as if he had been at his mother’s side, “watching . . . as she fought cancer in her final days, spending time worrying whether her insurer would claim her illness was a pre-existing condition,” as he said in a 2009 speech to the American Medical Association. “I remember just being heart*broken,” he said in a 2007 campaign appearance, “seeing her struggle.”

But Obama had not seen his mother for some months when she died in a Hono*lulu hospital in 1995, according to Scott’s book and to friends whom The Washington Post interviewed in 2009. Dunham had returned to Hawaii early that year for treatment of the cancer, which was first misdiagnosed as indigestion in Indonesia, where she had completed field work for her doctoral dissertation in anthropology and had worked for the Ford Foundation in development.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...to-biography/2011/07/14/gIQAUFm7EI_story.html

Last edited:

He watched his Mother Die of cancer while fighting insurance companies to try and get medical care.

Once again, Obama gave you half truths and you fell all over yourself believing them. Obama was not a child when his mother was diagnosed with cancer. Check your facts before you post.

From his presidential quest in 2007 through the law’s passage in 2010, Obama often shared how his mother spent her last months: trying to get her health insurer to pay for her treatment for uterine and ovarian cancer, which the insurer, said the president, refused to cover because it ruled that her cancer was a preexisting condition.

But Obama’s mother had full coverage for the disease — her battle was to get disability insurance payments for her out-of-pocket expenses — according to “A Singular Woman,” a biography of Dunham by Janny Scott, who covered the campaign as a reporter for the New York Times.

Obama also often spoke as if he had been at his mother’s side, “watching . . . as she fought cancer in her final days, spending time worrying whether her insurer would claim her illness was a pre-existing condition,” as he said in a 2009 speech to the American Medical Association. “I remember just being heart*broken,” he said in a 2007 campaign appearance, “seeing her struggle.”

But Obama had not seen his mother for some months when she died in a Hono*lulu hospital in 1995, according to Scott’s book and to friends whom The Washington Post interviewed in 2009. Dunham had returned to Hawaii early that year for treatment of the cancer, which was first misdiagnosed as indigestion in Indonesia, where she had completed field work for her doctoral dissertation in anthropology and had worked for the Ford Foundation in development.
Obama’s mother had health insurance, according to biography - The Washington Post

"Way to go.....screwed up a perfectly good lie...." - Eddie Murphy from "Beverly Hills Cop"

Did John Kennedy run on cutting his own taxes even further like Willard Rawmoney is?

you guys do NOT want to go there with JFK, I'm a big JFK guy and will make you all look bad with his words.

He agreed with myself, economists, and with modern day republicans on taxes and the economy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmHdqWPB_S8]JFK speech on tax cuts - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVwGIeD9i3I&feature=related]JFK on Taxes - YouTube[/ame]

The Chicago Annenberg Challenge, was not a radical student voter enrollment program.

Also, while not an outright lie Presient Obama was 3 when the Gulf of Token incident occured. He must have been about 9 when the 6 people were killed in Ohio and Mississippi in 70.

Mittens was not a draft dodger. He entered in the draft lottery in 1970. He did recieve several types of deferments. I do not begrudge anyone (even mr. sits-in-shit-Ted) not wanting to be drafted.

Neither Romney or Obama has anything in common with the average middle income american in terms of economically or the lifestyle they live. It's pathetic when either side tries to pretend they do.

They say he is good for the black community becuase he can relate to their plight.

Really?

Hawaii?
Harvard?
Columbia?
State Senator?
US Sentaor?
President?
Book?
Golf?
International vacation destinations?

Does any of the above show a connection to the typical black male struggling in America?

Not only that, he never lived in the mainland US until he started college at the age of 18 in 1979. He had no real concept of "American" life, which is still evident today.

Who was born with the silver spoon? Easy. Mr. Etch-a-Sketch.

If I had a choice, I'd prefer my ovarian bingo to be born to someone who was the CEO of GM.

Every time I try to start a post in this thread, my eyeballs roll right out of my head and down the hall. I just can't dignify the level of bullshit that's flowing in here.

When in Rome do as the Romans do. Obama's mother chose not to. She was born into a country that applauded initiative, hard work, and success. Instead she chose to pursue a philosophy that applauded indolence and a lifestyle of dependency sucking the life blood from others like any typical parasite found in nature. She even sought out mates who shared her own philosophies and discovered that parasites and thieves have one thing in common, zero honor. She live a whore, she died a whore.
God helps those who help themselves. Ticks get squashed, with the blood they sucked out of their host spattering all over .

When in Rome do as the Romans do. Obama's mother chose not to. She was born into a country that applauded initiative, hard work, and success. Instead she chose to pursue a philosophy that applauded indolence and a lifestyle of dependency sucking the life blood from others like any typical parasite found in nature. She even sought out mates who shared her own philosophies and discovered that parasites and thieves have one thing in common, zero honor. She live a whore, she died a whore.
God helps those who help themselves. Ticks get squashed, with the blood they sucked out of their host spattering all over .

Perfect choice for user name, o bitter one.

The Chicago Annenberg Challenge, was not a radical student voter enrollment program.

Also, while not an outright lie Presient Obama was 3 when the Gulf of Token incident occured. He must have been about 9 when the 6 people were killed in Ohio and Mississippi in 70.

Mittens was not a draft dodger. He entered in the draft lottery in 1970. He did recieve several types of deferments. I do not begrudge anyone (even mr. sits-in-shit-Ted) not wanting to be drafted.

Nobody said Obama dodged the draft.

And the Annenberg Challenge had several goals.

One was to radicalize college students.
Another was to radicalize colleges in general.
Yet another goal was to steal elections.

Course they would never in a million years admit this, but Obama taught students how.

http://libertyworks.com/barack-obama-william-ayers-the-annenberg-challenge/

Obama’s mother had health insurance, according to biography - The Washington Post
The quote didn't say that Obama was a child when he watched his mother dying of cancer.

Forum List

Back