Who Was Really Born With A Silver Spoon In His Mouth?

Did John Kennedy run on cutting his own taxes even further like Willard Rawmoney is?

Yes. He did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdXrfIMdiU]Income Tax Cut, JFK Hopes To Spur Economy 1962/8/13 - YouTube[/ame]

So you're trying to claim that Kennedy's tax plans only cut taxes on the wealthiest Americans like Willards would? :doubt:

I know, let's go back to the tax rate under Kennedy!

Did John Kennedy run on cutting his own taxes even further like Willard Rawmoney is?

No, he just took advantage of every tax-loophole available to him......so has Obama.

He wrote off some of his income to get below $1 million by paying $24k to his daughters and he took numerous other deductions.

Incidentally, Obama paid at a lower rate than his secretary. This is a fact.

And President Obama wants to raise his own taxes. How terrible of him. :lol:
That is just about the stupidest thing I've heard today. His return proves that is BS.
Nobody wants to raise their own taxes.

Including Obama.

Who was born with the silver spoon? Easy. Mr. Etch-a-Sketch.

If I had a choice, I'd prefer my ovarian bingo to be born to someone who was the CEO of GM.

It's so pathetic of multi-millionaire Obama to claim someone else was born with a "silver spoon".

I guess he doesn't realize that his own daughters have been born with the "silver spoon" in their mouth as well. How many 12 year olds get $24k handed to them by their parents?

LMAO You just keep telling yourself that idiot since BS got your plastic Barry elected.

I'll be waiting with baited breath to hear your bullshit when Romney is elected in Nov 2012.

Of course it will be all about how the Reps kept minorities from voting.

No, he just took advantage of every tax-loophole available to him......so has Obama.

He wrote off some of his income to get below $1 million by paying $24k to his daughters and he took numerous other deductions.

And you have faith that this time he won't cheat the system like he did last time?

Can you list reasons for where that faith came from? Anything other than neat sounding speeches?

He sure did.

Did John F Kennedy make his fortune sending American jobs overseas?

Nope. Kennedy didnt make his fortune. It existed before he was born.

Romney nade his fortune by being innovative. He would serach the marketplace for a company that was about to close its doors, costing 100% job loss, and he would use his intelligence and understanding of buisness models to either turn the company around; saving all or most of those jobs....or he would realize that the comnpany was irreversible and the best bet was to close the doors before it blead to death; sell the assets; and keep the overall loss at a minimum.

Yeah...that kind of person is usesless in the whitehouse.

Are you truely this stupid?

Neither Romney or Obama has anything in common with the average middle income american in terms of economically or the lifestyle they live. It's pathetic when either side tries to pretend they do.

Neither Romney or Obama has anything in common with the average middle income american in terms of economically or the lifestyle they live. It's pathetic when either side tries to pretend they do.

They say he is good for the black community becuase he can relate to their plight.

Really?

Hawaii?
Harvard?
Columbia?
State Senator?
US Sentaor?
President?
Book?
Golf?
International vacation destinations?

Does any of the above show a connection to the typical black male struggling in America?

Far as I can see Obama and the media are the only ones to bring the subject up.

Last edited:

They say he is good for the black community becuase he can relate to their plight.

Really?

Hawaii?
Harvard?
Columbia?
State Senator?
US Sentaor?
President?
Book?
Golf?
International vacation destinations?

Does any of the above show a connection to the typical black male struggling in America?

I have no idea either sir, I can't look at any period of Obama's life and see how that relates in any way to my life or frankly any person I know.

Far as I can see Obama and the media are the only ones bring the subject up.

That's true for the most part. I'm not sure why anyone would care if Romney has an elevator for his cars, his visitors or his pet iguana.

Forum List

Back