Who Was Rachel Corrie?

Just one of the stock answers from the ISLAMONAZI BRAINWASHED STOOGES when they are shown just how evil, vile and twisted the cult of islam really is. As soon as you show your knowledge of islam and what its aims are you become a bigot and an extremist. Discrediting those who have researched islam does not work as all it does is shows you to be a narrow minded bigot yourself.

When you find someone who has researched Islam Phoney, let me know!!!

:ahole-1:

I have and the simple fact I know about the time line has you worried about just how much I do know.

Now how many times is the so called second most holy place in islam mentioned in the Koran. And why wasn't it built until 20 years after Mohamed is supposed to have visited it. ? ? ? ? ? ?

OR IS IT ALL ONE BIG ISLAMONAZI LIE

Phoney, history of your posts proves that you actually know very little... Timeline? Oh a fucking professor!!

Now, go get some education and come back when you actually have something interesting to say....

Oh and your capitalisation panic tactics prove you know nothing!

HUH??? Phoenall is one the most credible posters on this board. It's easy for him with fools like you.

Wow really?

Do you have any idea how funny you are on this board? Hey tell us about Rachel the "peace activist."

You need to get to the doctor and change your meds! :booze:

Just one of the stock answers from the ISLAMONAZI BRAINWASHED STOOGES when they are shown just how evil, vile and twisted the cult of islam really is. As soon as you show your knowledge of islam and what its aims are you become a bigot and an extremist. Discrediting those who have researched islam does not work as all it does is shows you to be a narrow minded bigot yourself.

I have and the simple fact I know about the time line has you worried about just how much I do know.

Now how many times is the so called second most holy place in islam mentioned in the Koran. And why wasn't it built until 20 years after Mohamed is supposed to have visited it. ? ? ? ? ? ?

Phoney, history of your posts proves that you actually know very little... Timeline? Oh a fucking professor!!

Now, go get some education and come back when you actually have something interesting to say....

Once again you fail to make any impression because you are fighting a losing battle. You will realise that your every word is being scrutinised when your posts are taken apart and the verses from the Koran dealing with them are inserted to show just how vile you and your religion are.
No panic tactics just accentuation to highlight just what you and your fellow muslims truly are NAZI's to the core.

Before I forget you did not expect a kuffaar to know about the abrogation in the Koran did you, and that is what has you worried.....................

OH NO!

Not ANOTHER Phoney Phail!

I am not a Muslim Phoney...

You lost your battle a LONG time ago Phoney!

Now why don't I believe you, I know because you act just as a muslim would when confronted with the truth.

HUH??? Phoenall is one the most credible posters on this board. It's easy for him with fools like you.

Wow really?

Do you have any idea how funny you are on this board? Hey tell us about Rachel the "peace activist."

Once again you fail to make any impression because you are fighting a losing battle. You will realise that your every word is being scrutinised when your posts are taken apart and the verses from the Koran dealing with them are inserted to show just how vile you and your religion are.
No panic tactics just accentuation to highlight just what you and your fellow muslims truly are NAZI's to the core.

Before I forget you did not expect a kuffaar to know about the abrogation in the Koran did you, and that is what has you worried.....................

OH NO!

Now why don't I believe you, I know because you act just as a muslim would when confronted with the truth.

Well, it just proves what you know Phoney....

NOTHING!

And you would not know the truth if it bit you in the ass!

OH NO!

NOTHING!

Says inhumanity the scared muslim, so scared he wont admit to himself he has been sucked into the dark side.

Wow really?

Do you know how stupid you are on this board?

Hey, now tell us Phoney is your boyfriend!

Attachments

• yawn.gif
    yawn.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 104

OH NO!

NOTHING!

Says inhumanity the scared muslim, so scared he wont admit to himself he has been sucked into the dark side.

yawn.gif

Wow really?

So how do we free Palestine from itself before it's too late?

Wow really?

So how do we free Palestine from itself before it's too late?

Only Palestinians can free Palestine from itself. Long live Hamas & Fatah.

Forum List

Back