Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • jfk

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • barak obama

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Life was good during the Roosevelt years.
Yeah it was WONDERFUL if you fancied great depressions and world wars.......:rolleyes:

What you got planned for your next act of historical revisionism? a treatise on how swell the German Jews had it during the Third Reich perhaps?

1, he got us OUT of the depression. you should probably catch up on your history a bit.

2. as for WWII, there wasn't really a lot of choice... and it did help the economy.... although not as much as the GI Bill did when the soldiers came back.

With all that job growth, why is food stamp use growing? If people are working, they shouldn't need the rest of us to take care of them.

its growing because a large percentage of SNAP recipients are the elderly, and guess what, we are growing older as a nation. That and you have employers who are happy to have the rest of us subsidize their work force.

again, do you do special exercises to maintain your constant level of douchebaggery?

If your kids, if you have them, need something, it's not my responsibility to provide it to them. If your parents need something, if they are alive, it's not my responsibility to provide for them. It's yours.

Yeah it was WONDERFUL if you fancied great depressions and world wars.......:rolleyes:

What you got planned for your next act of historical revisionism? a treatise on how swell the German Jews had it during the Third Reich perhaps?

1, he got us OUT of the depression. you should probably catch up on your history a bit.

2. as for WWII, there wasn't really a lot of choice... and it did help the economy.... although not as much as the GI Bill did when the soldiers came back.
The Top 5 Reasons Why FDR Sucked As President | Liberty Viral

1) WW II did old wobble legs didn't.

2) See #1

With all that job growth, why is food stamp use growing? If people are working, they shouldn't need the rest of us to take care of them.

its growing because a large percentage of SNAP recipients are the elderly, and guess what, we are growing older as a nation. That and you have employers who are happy to have the rest of us subsidize their work force.

again, do you do special exercises to maintain your constant level of douchebaggery?

Not by the percentage it grew in just that few years.

You don't have to do a damn thing to think one person owes another person. That puts you on the same level of doing that those who get handouts have to do to get them, NOTHING.

Wal-Mart is the second largerst employer in the country. they drove down wages and allowed us to subsidize their workers so four of the Walton kids could be on the list of 10 richest people in the world.

so no, maybe it isn't responsible for ALL of the increase, but it's sure responsible for a lot... as is the destruction of middle class wages, unions and all of the other things that protect workers.

liberty viral??? :rofl:

maybe you should source to things other than the rightwingnut blogosphere.

You don't have to do a damn thing to think one person owes another person. That puts you on the same level of doing that those who get handouts have to do to get them, NOTHING.

Wal-Mart is the second largerst employer in the country. they drove down wages and allowed us to subsidize their workers so four of the Walton kids could be on the list of 10 richest people in the world.

so no, maybe it isn't responsible for ALL of the increase, but it's sure responsible for a lot... as is the destruction of middle class wages, unions and all of the other things that protect workers.

Unions don't protect workers. Unions extort in order to get workers more than the skills required to do their job are worth.

So, it's not the federal government's money to redistribute...

Building up our military could have helped the economy, as it did in the 80's.
But FDR left our military so weak Japan and Germany thought it was a good idea to declare war on us.

Except that most of the disarmerment that occurred happened under REpublicans in the 1920. Republicans signed the Washington Naval Treaties and teh Kellogg-Briand Pact and all the other happy horseshit that lead to the lack of preparedness before WWII.

FDR authorized new aircraft development and a new naval building program well before the war started.

FDR was corrupt to the core, typical of a career politician.

FDR was corrupt to the core, typical of a career politician.

riiiiiiiight. :cuckoo:

Building up our military could have helped the economy, as it did in the 80's.
But FDR left our military so weak Japan and Germany thought it was a good idea to declare war on us.

Except that most of the disarmerment that occurred happened under REpublicans in the 1920. Republicans signed the Washington Naval Treaties and teh Kellogg-Briand Pact and all the other happy horseshit that lead to the lack of preparedness before WWII.

FDR authorized new aircraft development and a new naval building program well before the war started.
Don't blame Republicans for what FDR and his Dem controlled Congress and SCOTUS did. Man up.
FDR had 9 years to build our military. He didn't, so Japan and Germany felt confident in declaring war on America.

Yeah right after he extended it for another decade with his idiotic economic policies, does your historical revisionism have no limits; first it's Cal Cooldige "friend of the kkk" now this kindergarten fairy tale horseshit about FDR, go sell your brand of ignorance someplace else, no buyers here.

"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong…somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises…I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started…And an enormous debt to boot!" -- Henry Morgenthau, Secretary of the Treasury under FDR.

There's always a choice just seems to me that the politicians you and your ilk worship always choose bloodshed and mass slaughter; and no wars do not "help" the economy building shit to kill people and blow things up only "helps" an economy by destroying potential competitors; beyond that it's a waste of blood and treasure.

What's your point? I'm not responsible for single family households, someone else's kids, and someone else's parents. I responsible for MY household.

Apparently it doesn't take much for you to think one person owes another person something in life yet all you bleeding hearts have to do for what you want done to happen is write a check. No government action is needed. Just yours.

Uh, guy, I can't write a check big enough to change what is wrong with this society.

I can cast a vote to, though.

Your argument is that everyone on food stamps is a "Freeloader", not children, people who have jobs, but are being cheaated by their employers, or people who worked hard all their lives and had their savings stolen by wall street.

Conservatism is a form of Stockholm Syndrome. You've started to identify with your abusers.

Don't blame Republicans for what FDR and his Dem controlled Congress and SCOTUS did. Man up.
FDR had 9 years to build our military. He didn't, so Japan and Germany felt confident in declaring war on America.

Japan didn't declear war because they were confident. They were desperate. Sanctions FDR put into place forced them into a war.

Hitler declared war because he was a crazy person. Like Trump.

Yeah right after he extended it for another decade with his idiotic economic policies, does your historical revisionism have no limits; first it's Cal Cooldige "friend of the kkk" now this kindergarten fairy tale horseshit about FDR, go sell your brand of ignorance someplace else, no buyers here.

"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong…somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises…I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started…And an enormous debt to boot!" -- Henry Morgenthau, Secretary of the Treasury under FDR.

There's always a choice just seems to me that the politicians you and your ilk worship always choose bloodshed and mass slaughter; and no wars do not "help" the economy building shit to kill people and blow things up only "helps" an economy by destroying potential competitors; beyond that it's a waste of blood and treasure.

I stopped at the term "historical revisionism"... .

stop projecting. I love when people like you accuse us of doing what YOU are the ones doing.

get your facts straight. I can't help it if you have no understanding of how the new deal helped this country.

Forum List

Back