Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • jfk

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • barak obama

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
I bet all those Japanese-American CITIZENS he interned during WW II don't think so.

You've destroyed yourself son by thinking the government should do for you what you're too damn lazy to do for yourself. FDR created that mindset and freeloaders like you ran with it.

I agree.

FDR was a great war leader but everything he did as POTUS extended the Great Depression.

The only thing that stopped it was WWII.

Mathew should do a little research on FDR before spouting off at what a great president he was.
But it was FDR gutting the military that allowed the Japanese and Germans to believe declaring war on us was a good move.

Franklin Roosevelt spent the four years of his service cleaning up the goddam miserable mess Hoover left. I lived through it...I'm 81 years old. Take it for granted ass holes today think everything is as simple as learning to use their I Phones.
Building up our military could have helped the economy, as it did in the 80's.
But FDR left our military so weak Japan and Germany thought it was a good idea to declare war on us.
Yet, Republicans mocked his attempts to build up the military in the late 30s and called him a war monger

The 73rd - 76th Congress terms between January 1933 and January 1941 were controlled by Democrats in both houses. Are you saying the Republican minority prevented the Democrat MAJORITY from doing things? The Democrats in those 4 terms had an over 60% voting bloc in the Senate and anywhere from a 60% to as high as 73% voting bloc in the House. Hardly anything the Republicans could do to stop them. It's disingenuous or an outright lie to say the Republicans had anything to do with the military not being able to be built up.

But it was FDR gutting the military that allowed the Japanese and Germans to believe declaring war on us was a good move.

Franklin Roosevelt spent the four years of his service cleaning up the goddam miserable mess Hoover left. I lived through it...I'm 81 years old. Take it for granted ass holes today think everything is as simple as learning to use their I Phones.
But FDR left our military so weak Japan and Germany thought it was a good idea to declare war on us.
Yet, Republicans mocked his attempts to build up the military in the late 30s and called him a war monger
Both houses were controlled by Dems during FDR's reign. Keep spinning lies.

Yup. The Dems controlled Congress for forty years. That's why we have all the social crap we have.

People needing someone to bankroll their lives at the expense of those working.
...hence the tax, spend and print policy's we have to live with today, sucks ass.
The federal government is a banana republic

I agree.

FDR was a great war leader but everything he did as POTUS extended the Great Depression.

Mathew should do a little research on FDR before spouting off at what a great president he was.

The 73rd - 76th Congress terms between January 1933 and January 1941 were controlled by Democrats in both houses. Are you saying the Republican minority prevented the Democrat MAJORITY from doing things? The Democrats in those 4 terms had an over 60% voting bloc in the Senate and anywhere from a 60% to as high as 73% voting bloc in the House. Hardly anything the Republicans could do to stop them. It's disingenuous or an outright lie to say the Republicans had anything to do with the military not being able to be built up.
"rightwinger" is delusional, he doesn't pay attention to facts.

I agree.

Same old criticism of FDR

Show where Republicans In Congress advocated a military buildup or opposed internment of Japanese citizens

Show where Republicans In Congress advocated a military buildup or opposed internment of Japanese citizens
Little man, your deflecting...

The Top 5 Reasons Why FDR Sucked As President | Liberty Viral

CUav6Q6UcAA87Oq.jpg

This is about the left believing FDR was a great leader.
But history shows he decimated our military so much (US Army was ranked 19th in the world behind Portugal before WW2) that both Japan and Germany felt it was a good idea to declare war on us.

he purpose of food stamps is to provide food to freeloaders who won't do it for themselves.

I can understand how someone with a pitiful work history like yours would be wrong.

40% of households that get SNAP benefits have one person with a job. The rest are children, the disabled and retired people who meet certain means testing.

And, yes, they are administered by the Department of Agricutlure, not the department of Health and Human Services.

Does it take an effort to be such a hateful asshole all the time?

But history shows he decimated our military so much (US Army was ranked 19th in the world behind Portugal before WW2) that both Japan and Germany felt it was a good idea to declare war on us.
FDR was our greatest leader

He had more important things to do in the 30s than build the military. It would have been political suicide
By the late 30 s he advocated building up the military but faced political opposition from isolationists. He finally pushed through lend lease and did it anyway

His leadership turned us from number 19 to number 1 in three years

he purpose of food stamps is to provide food to freeloaders who won't do it for themselves.

I can understand how someone with a pitiful work history like yours would be wrong.

40% of households that get SNAP benefits have one person with a job. The rest are children, the disabled and retired people who meet certain means testing.

And, yes, they are administered by the Department of Agricutlure, not the department of Health and Human Services.

Does it take an effort to be such a hateful asshole all the time?

What's your point? I'm not responsible for single family households, someone else's kids, and someone else's parents. I responsible for MY household.

Apparently it doesn't take much for you to think one person owes another person something in life yet all you bleeding hearts have to do for what you want done to happen is write a check. No government action is needed. Just yours.

With all that job growth, why is food stamp use growing? If people are working, they shouldn't need the rest of us to take care of them.

its growing because a large percentage of SNAP recipients are the elderly, and guess what, we are growing older as a nation. That and you have employers who are happy to have the rest of us subsidize their work force.

again, do you do special exercises to maintain your constant level of douchebaggery?

He had more important things to do in the 30s than build the military. It would have been political suicide
By the late 30 s he advocated building up the military but faced political opposition from isolationists. He finally pushed through lend lease and did it anyway

So now it's gone from Republicans mocking him to he had better things to do. Seems when facts are provided to you the excuses change.

Like I've shown with numbers, the isolationists couldn't stop him with the majority he had in Congress.

WW II did more to build the military than wobble legs could.

With all that job growth, why is food stamp use growing? If people are working, they shouldn't need the rest of us to take care of them.

its growing because a large percentage of SNAP recipients are the elderly, and guess what, we are growing older as a nation. That and you have employers who are happy to have the rest of us subsidize their work force.

again, do you do special exercises to maintain your constant level of douchebaggery?
You progressives are so gullible...
Lol

Not by the percentage it grew in just that few years.

You don't have to do a damn thing to think one person owes another person. That puts you on the same level of doing that those who get handouts have to do to get them, NOTHING.

The Top 5 Reasons Why FDR Sucked As President | Liberty Viral

Forum List

Back