Who wants us to stay in Syria?

Let's face it, we, the American people, do not have a "dog" in the fight between Assad regime and ISIS inspired "rebels."

So why are we still in Syria with no US national interest there.....

Let's have a look at who wants us to stay....

Dianne Feinstein

"I call on President Trump to develop a comprehensive strategy to end Syria’s civil war. Congress can then consider an AUMF if additional force is to be used. I fully support a robust U.S. role in ending the Syrian civil war as soon as possible." ie we stay there forever

Peter King

"fully supports" staying in Syria

Lindsey Graham

Trump will "look weak" if the US leaves

John McCain

Trump's talk of leaving "emboldened" Assad - we must stay

Bob Corker

Corker says withdrawing from Syria now would be 'major disaster'

Why are we still in Syria with no US reason to be there????????

The power of THIS LOBBY

Easy answer, Trump does. If he did not we would be out.

THe moment TRUmp was elected, well before he took office, the propaganda campaign to push for more aggressive foreign policy stared, in order to undermine that point of his platform.

It has been successful.

A political victory for the Establishment, at the cost of the Nation.

Trump is the CIC, he calls the shots. He sent more people to Afghanistan and is keeping us in Syria.

And if he pulled out, you would be part of the howling mob, attacking him for that.

Oh fuck no I would not. I was cheering when he suggested he was going to pull out of Syria, till he flip/flopped again.

I have friends that just left Afghanistan and nothing is any better than it was 10 years ago when I got out of the Corps.

Sorry, no. We are still in Syria to keep Russia from too far establishing a permanent controlling foothold on the Middle East.

We are about a decade too late then. Russia would start WWIII to keep control of Syria and its warm water port.

They are welcome to it, as far as I am concerned.

IF they want to piss away the russian men and the russia money it will take to do that,

all I can say is that I hope they know what they are doing.

AND, I hope that they kill a lot of Jihadis in the process.

Sorry, no. We are still in Syria to keep Russia from too far establishing a permanent controlling foothold on the Middle East.

We are about a decade too late then. Russia would start WWIII to keep control of Syria and its warm water port.

IF they want to piss away the russian men and the russia money it will take to do that,

I agree 100%. There is no winning side for the US there, every side wants us out and dead.

Let's face it, we, the American people, do not have a "dog" in the fight between Assad regime and ISIS inspired "rebels."

Well you have been in the quagmire of Afghanistan since October 1 2001, nearly 17 years and nothing has changed for the better in Afghanistan, The Taliban have regrouped years ago and just a few days ago the Puppet Afghan Government is again under threat from The Taliban in yet another district.

Have you EVER considered Lucy that the reason for what you say is because the Left has politicized our military to where we no longer fight wars? We fight police actions and like any good, liberal government controlled program, we only go in there to MANAGE problems now, not solve them. We can't even interrogate a prisoner any more for fear we might ruffle his shirt. That does not mean we don't have ongoing interests there.

Part of the problem is that they see America as being in the Middle East to establish a permanent controlling foothold. The situation is that neither have a right to do that, the Middle East should be allowed to fix it's own problems and if they don't want to then that's their business.

The West in general should GTFO and leave them to it. What has been achieved in the Middle East with all this Western interferring? Not a great deal, the place has always been a madhouse, the place always will be a madhouse, I think sometimes that's the way they like it, it's what they are used to, there have never known anything different than fighting and arguing with each other.

Well you have been in the quagmire of Afghanistan since October 1 2001, nearly 17 years and nothing has changed for the better in Afghanistan, The Taliban have regrouped years ago and just a few days ago the Puppet Afghan Government is again under threat from The Taliban in yet another district.

Have you EVER considered Lucy that the reason for what you say is because the Left has politicized our military to where we no longer fight wars? We fight police actions and like any good, liberal government controlled program, we only go in there to MANAGE problems now, not solve them. We can't even interrogate a prisoner any more for fear we might ruffle his shirt. That does not mean we don't have ongoing interests there.

No longer fight wars? So what was the whole Afghan and Iraq invasions about? The thing is you are great at dropping bombs but you have no clue what to do after that, the exercises in putting Afghanistan and Iraq back together have been basic failures if they were not then The Taliban would not still be running half of Afghanistan and Iraq would not still be having suicide bombs and electing a coalition run by a Radical Fundamental Islamist. You did not solve the problems of either Afghanistan or Iraq, you now are there attempting to manage problems you failed at solving.

You think you can impose some form of Western type democracy on a region that doesn't want that and is not used to that, you are left therefore like being the dog chasing it's tail going around and around in continuous circles and getting nowhere.

Syria has always been important to Russia, so it's logical that Russia would be involved considering they feel that America wants to set up a permanent base of operation which would then threaten the decades long Russia and Syrian connection. What are the logical reasons why America is in The Middle East, what are America's National Interests there?

So why are we still in Syria with no US national interest there.....

Let's have a look at who wants us to stay....

Dianne Feinstein

"I call on President Trump to develop a comprehensive strategy to end Syria’s civil war. Congress can then consider an AUMF if additional force is to be used. I fully support a robust U.S. role in ending the Syrian civil war as soon as possible." ie we stay there forever

Peter King

"fully supports" staying in Syria

Lindsey Graham

Trump will "look weak" if the US leaves

John McCain

Trump's talk of leaving "emboldened" Assad - we must stay

Bob Corker

Corker says withdrawing from Syria now would be 'major disaster'

The power of THIS LOBBY

Well you have been in the quagmire of Afghanistan since October 1 2001, nearly 17 years and nothing has changed for the better in Afghanistan, The Taliban have regrouped years ago and just a few days ago the Puppet Afghan Government is again under threat from The Taliban in yet another district:

lOIPYx05QfOyulJONJHWXg.png

hFAr7GbwR0COwf7eUbAbzQ.png

Afghan government under pressure as Taliban threaten new district

You cannot even after 17 years get Afghanistan under some normal control, so it's 100% not likely you can get Syria fixed and again Iraq is a TOTAL mess which their election being won by the coalition of Muqtada al-Sadr the Radical Fundamental Islamist Shia Cleric who HATES Iran and HATES America and the American supported outgoing Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi he came THIRD in the election.

You can't say Russia didn't warn Bush it was unwinnable. How long were they there?

The Russians were in Afghanistan for 9 years it all started in 1979 and the Russians started to leave in 1988, so America has nearly been in the quagmire in Afghanistan twice as long as the Russians were, in October it will be 17 years.

Syria has always been important to Russia, so it's logical that Russia would be involved considering they feel that America wants to set up a permanent base of operation which would then threaten the decades long Russia and Syrian connection. What are the logical reasons why America is in The Middle East, what are America's National Interests there?

Since the end of the Cold War?

There are only two.

1. Keep the oil flowing, regardless of who gets paid.

2. Not see genocide committed on Israel.

There are only two.

# 1 so American troops potentially have to die in unlimited numbers to keep the oil flowing, regardless of who gets paid? America is producing it's own oil, America is becoming less reliant on ANY oil that comes from anywhere in the Middle East.

# 2 won't happen they have enough conventional and nuclear weapons to protect themselves, they do not need a Wet Nurse to hold their hand and powder their little buttocks.

There are only two.

# 1 so American troops potentially have to die in unlimited numbers to keep the oil flowing, regardless of who gets paid? America is producing it's own oil, America is becoming less reliant on ANY oil that comes from anywhere in the Middle East.

# 2 won't happen they have enough conventional and nuclear weapons to protect themselves, they do not need a Wet Nurse to hold their hand and powder their little buttocks.

1. Pretty unlikely. Almost anyone who gets control of oil would want to sell it to get money.

2. No. But the Left and the Muslims would like to use world pressure to work towards it. Remember the attempt at blockade running a few years ago?

the Middle East should be allowed to fix it's own problems.

In a perfect world. But where has the Middle East ever fixed any of its problems on their own in the last several centuries? It would be great if everyone could just pull out and let hell freeze over there if it happens, the problem is that too much of the world economy is tied to the oil there. Like Syria and Iraq, our pulling out only leaves a vacuum for bad actors like ISIS to move in.

You cannot even after 17 years get Afghanistan under some normal control, so it's 100% not likely you can get Syria fixed and again Iraq is a TOTAL mess which their election being won by the coalition of Muqtada al-Sadr the Radical Fundamental Islamist Shia Cleric who HATES Iran and HATES America and the American supported outgoing Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi he came THIRD in the election.

Thanks for making my point.

We should never have invaded Iraq, Afghan, or sent troops to Syria.

None of those had anything of US national interest.

The only reason we did is that we believed LIES from

Einstein was a Jew. He spoke the truth. Trying reading it....

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Facism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH