Who wants to go to Dubai?!!

Sandman here and
Sandman is on all three boards with me. He has bailed from here so why wait?
What nic was he using here??? I don't recall a sandman. And no, you don't have to say since he obviously wanted to be anon here.
Mr Sandman at another. Herr sandman at a 3rd.
Walking on sunshine aka southern charm.
Eyevey!
Boot lady!
Just old school posters. The people who built sites like this.
Igloo chick.
12sun
Gulfman.
Stranger. His dad was a mod here as well as the other.

Briton Jamie Harron faces jail for touching man in Dubai bar

A British man is facing three years in jail in Dubai after touching another man in a bar.

Jamie Harron's legal team claim he briefly made contact with the man to avoid spilling a drink on him.

The incident led to him being arrested for public indecency.

The 27-year-old electrician, from Stirling, has been stuck in the UAE since July after his passport was confiscated by authorities.

He was initially locked up in Al Barsha prison for five days before being released on bail.

Since then he has reportedly been forced to spend more than £30,000 in expenses and legal fees.

The chief executive of Detained in Dubai, Radha Stirling, said: "It is quite outrageous that he has been held in the country for so long already.

"This is another example of how vulnerable tourists are to arrest and detention in Dubai and at how drawn out and disorganised legal proceedings are."

People that go to that shithole are idiots. Do they never learn???

I would need a little more information. Did he grab the guys nuts, and pretend he almost spilled a drink? I suspect a little exaggeration if the incident on both sides.

I'm thinking that he must have gently grabbed the guy's junk and moved it to the side. Then when the erection occurred, he gave a couple tugs and a squeeze.

I don't give a damn about their food or their city. If you have to stay buried in your room or within limits of the resort/hotel because you might wind up in prison on the whim of a taxi driver, then they can kiss my ass. Anyone that takes the chance and goes there..well...reap what ya sow.

Anyone that takes a chance and goes there? You DO realize that is one of the liberty ports for the Navy when they are in the Persian Gulf, right? And, when I was there, the carrier had a bus that went straight from the pier to the Seaman's Club, where there was food, a pool, and all the beer and alcohol you could want, plus a free, safe ride between the club and the ship.

If you stay sober, there are a lot of cool things that Dubai has to offer. And, staying in one of the international hotels isn't such a big deal when night hits, because they have bars, resteraunts, and shops inside of the hotel to keep you busy.

I was picking up 18kt gold for around 10 bucks a gram back then, as well as was buying Chanel No. 5 perfume oil for around 25 bucks an ounce.

I don't give a damn about their food or their city. If you have to stay buried in your room or within limits of the resort/hotel because you might wind up in prison on the whim of a taxi driver, then they can kiss my ass. Anyone that takes the chance and goes there..well...reap what ya sow.

Anyone that takes a chance and goes there? You DO realize that is one of the liberty ports for the Navy when they are in the Persian Gulf, right? And, when I was there, the carrier had a bus that went straight from the pier to the Seaman's Club, where there was food, a pool, and all the beer and alcohol you could want, plus a free, safe ride between the club and the ship.

If you stay sober, there are a lot of cool things that Dubai has to offer. And, staying in one of the international hotels isn't such a big deal when night hits, because they have bars, resteraunts, and shops inside of the hotel to keep you busy.

I was picking up 18kt gold for around 10 bucks a gram back then, as well as was buying Chanel No. 5 perfume oil for around 25 bucks an ounce.

Interesting information and I'm sure there are some who will enjoy their time there.

As I am not in the military, I will say if you find me dead in Dubai, it's because someone killed me and shipped me there.

Interesting information and I'm sure there are some who will enjoy their time there.

As I am not in the military, I will say if you find me dead in Dubai, it's because someone killed me and shipped me there.

One of the main things that makes shopping in Dubai such fun is that it is a major shipping hub for the ME, and EVERYTHING goes through there. Matter of fact, a friend of mine picked up a SEGA hand held gaming system over there, and he had it a full 6 months before it hit the states.

If you like to buy gold, they have it over there from 16kt all the way up to 24kt, and they don't sell by the workmanship, they sell it by weight. Picked up an 18kt gold chain that is around 10 grams for 100 bucks.

Also picked up some really nice Benneton clothing for damn near nothing in the clothing souks.

And....................if you like to see really cool fountains, almost every hotel over there has fountains in their lobbies, and most of them are laminar flow fountains. Kinda cool to see a tube of water go flying through the air and not lose it's shape, and then go into a hole just barely bigger than the water slug without any splash at all.

Sandman here and
Sandman is on all three boards with me. He has bailed from here so why wait?
What nic was he using here??? I don't recall a sandman. And no, you don't have to say since he obviously wanted to be anon here.
Mr Sandman at another. Herr sandman at a 3rd.
Walking on sunshine aka southern charm.
Eyevey!
Boot lady!
Just old school posters. The people who built sites like this.
Igloo chick.
12sun
Gulfman.
Stranger. His dad was a mod here as well as the other.
ok. Like I said..same o same o.
Glad you like it there. I will stay here. :)

That's nice.

Some folks love desert climates. Some like tropical. To each his/her own.
I'd rather go to New Zealand and Scotland myself. Or Bora Bora.

What christian hating homo is that? Seems to be a few here.
I mean those who want to put Christians out of business and bankrupt them because they don't support their agenda.
Like Christians in the US want to do to Muslims.

Really? I have a Muslim renter in my home now, and I have supported him while he's landed a $90,000 a year job, and waiting for his wife to come from Bangladesh.

I'm not seeing that Christians are trying to do anything to Muslims, in the US.

It is isn´t like that at all. The problem with closed-narrow minded people is that they make conclusions about things of which they know little or nothing w/o having actually experienced it. I lived in the UAE for 2 years. Never once any kind of problem.

A British man is facing three years in jail in Dubai after touching another man in a bar.

Jamie Harron's legal team claim he briefly made contact with the man to avoid spilling a drink on him.

The 27-year-old electrician, from Stirling, has been stuck in the UAE since July after his passport was confiscated by authorities.

He was initially locked up in Al Barsha prison for five days before being released on bail.

Since then he has reportedly been forced to spend more than £30,000 in expenses and legal fees.

The chief executive of Detained in Dubai, Radha Stirling, said: "It is quite outrageous that he has been held in the country for so long already.

"This is another example of how vulnerable tourists are to arrest and detention in Dubai and at how drawn out and disorganised legal proceedings are."

I would need a little more information. Did he grab the guys nuts, and pretend he almost spilled a drink? I suspect a little exaggeration if the incident on both sides.

I'm thinking that he must have gently grabbed the guy's junk and moved it to the side. Then when the erection occurred, he gave a couple tugs and a squeeze.

Is that how you would have done it? :D

Is that how you would have done it? :D

I wouldn't have been gentle.

Sick country...This is what happens when religion rules every step of daily life and they don't give a shit about human rights.
Sounds like an accurate description of the history of Christianity.

Really? Show me that from the Bible.
It's not in the Bible, it's in history. If you don't know, go to your local community college and sign up for a course in the history of Western civilization.

Forum List

Back