who wants to argue.....

manu1959 said:
and what do you want to argue about....

got a full bottle of vino and i am good to go

Should Bully come to our get together? In Chicago of course. :alco: I have my coffee, knock yourself out! :cof:

manu1959 said:
bully is unarmed :tinfoil:

I don't think Bully is a match for Chicago! LOL He could be one of the more interesting to meet. He's into Buddhism, which would be interesting. :beer:

Kathianne said:
I don't think Bully is a match for Chicago! LOL He could be one of the more interesting to meet. He's into Buddhism, which would be interesting. :beer:

bully is all bluster and claims to be into buddhism, if he was he would be more tollerant of all that goes on around him and more zen about the whole thing

bully is full of bully

manu1959 said:
bully is all bluster and claims to be into buddhism, if he was he would be more tollerant of all that goes on around him and more zen about the whole thing

bully is full of bully

LOL Point well taken. He does seem to get a bit worked up now and again. :shocked:

Kathianne said:
LOL Point well taken. He does seem to get a bit worked up now and again. :shocked:

Think we need to find someone who disagrees with us. :tinfoil:

manu1959 said:
ok i will be bully...i am about a bottle of vino into it pick your topic

The Iraqi elections, a chance for the people!

Kathianne said:

the us has tortured killed and threatened all the so called "iraqi" people.... even then the "iraqi" people will vote for the candiate the us has propped up and will steal the election for the candidate they are backing....ted kennedy....oops ...sorry jeb bush

Kathianne said:

wait that was pretty bad how about......

iraqi elections.....this is the same group that stole the elections form the self conffesed elite liberal war crime commiting self inflicted wound traitor wishy washy dued....

damn this is hard.....more wine!

manu1959 said:
wait that was pretty bad how about......

iraqi elections.....this is the same group that stole the elections form the self conffesed elite liberal war crime commiting self inflicted wound traitor wishy washy dued....

damn this is hard.....more wine!

LOL! Not to mention you need a chimp avatar or something! Yeah, I'm not going to last, gotta get some Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz'sssssssss

Kathianne said:
LOL! Not to mention you need a chimp avatar or something! Yeah, I'm not going to last, gotta get some Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz'sssssssss

you have no idea how often i hear that... :tinfoil: :bang3:

manu1959 said:
you have no idea how often i hear that... :tinfoil: :bang3:

Do you have any idea of how much coffee I've drunk tonight? I'll be lucky to sleep an hour. Night.

Manu...youll be alright as long as you dont attempt to back or show proof of what your saying.

Forum List

Back