Who wants a Palestinian state?

The people who fraudently call themselves "palestinians' are guilty of that which THEY DO for example they delight tinnie by slitting the throats of jewish infants The fact that they also lick the ass of ADOLF ABU ALI is simply an aspect of their "religion"

When you use the term 'Palestine' , it just makes you look more like a Nazi

Oooooo, you played the Nazi card.

Now I know you are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

damn, sorry I forgot. The holocaust never happened, Nazis never existed and millions of Jews were not slaughtered. Forgive me please.

If you can show me a VALID map with Palestine on it, we can talk old man

If you can show me a valid map of Israel...:lol::lol:

Palestine is an alternate name for Israel/Judea----the roman invaders introduced it about 2000 years ago Very dishonest people have attempted to use it to create the false notion that
there is an age old arab muslim "palestinian culture" In fact the dishonest persons who came up with this idea invented the idea circa 1960. For 2000 years the only people called "palestinians" were jews. In fact jewish organizations in the USA were even sometimes called "PALESTINIAN"----way back circa 1900.

tinnie uses the term "palestine" in the manner of the shitty liars of about 1960. He insists that the PALESTINE that was invaded by romans and later turned into a fascist shit hole by CONSTANTINE----of the FIRST REICH ----was actually an arab muslim country way back then----in fact if there had been muslims in that land AT THAT TIME the laws of constantine would have made killing them LEGAL just as that pig made it legal to kill jews. One of the jokes of history is that muslims APED the rules and simply applied them to NON MUSLIMS thus the shit of shariah DHIMMIA-----even MORE humorous----Adolf abu ali----morphed them into the NUREMBERG LAWS of the THIRD REICH ---(did I mention the Inquisition?) So now tinnie and all of his PROPENSITIES are explained

Forum List

Back