Who trusts Muslims?

Let see--do you trust any Atheists.

Because I have some serious issues with Dawkin's concepts of moralit and well--some of you get the picture...

Sorry dude. Didn't mean to catch you when you're off your meds.

Please continue to turn this thread into a dungheap.

I was just trying to get it back to what it was before Radio started turning it into said pissing-contest.

At least Sunni was debating the issues rather then just throwing out insults.

STOP. RIGHT. THERE.

The moment you start defending the poster widely considered the house asshole troll, you are fucking gone.

I don't even give a shyte what was going on before as I merely skimmed the thread; sunni douche is fucking trash and along with shogun has probably driven off more traffic from this site that any other poster.

If you are so fucking weak that you need to reach down for sunni douche for support, forget man, you're fucking toast.

I was just trying to get it back to what it was before Radio started turning it into said pissing-contest.

STOP. RIGHT. THERE.

The moment you start defending the poster widely considered the house asshole troll, you are fucking gone.

I don't even give a shyte what was going on before as I merely skimmed the thread; sunni douche is fucking trash and along with shogun has probably driven off more traffic from this site that any other poster.

If you are so fucking weak that you need to reach down for sunni douche for support, forget man, you're fucking toast.

This coming from the person who said: "And I STILL detest them, their way of life, their hatreds and "belief" system, and wish they would all leave and go back to their country of origin."?

Douchebag.

This thread has degenerated.

I've made friends with alot of them when I trained them in the Army.

They're very gracious and friendly but they'll never consider us to be one of them.....and that's part of the problem.

Let me get this straight. You just spend like 5 pages of the thread in a pissing contest with one other poster, making one stupid comment after another, then me and skydancer make a single comment each, and you now claim "the thread has gone south"?

Are you a moron?

You best go back and check to see who decided to whip it out and start pissing first buck-o. Also, not my fault you got into a pissing contest with someone who has a bigger dick and more piss than you.

You best go back and check to see who decided to whip it out and start pissing first buck-o. Also, not my fault you got into a pissing contest with someone who has a bigger dick and more piss than you.

Personally, at this point, if you need to explain this to him, he's too stupid to even get your explanation. You'd have better luck teaching sign language to the blind...

Last edited:
This coming from the person who said: "And I STILL detest them, their way of life, their hatreds and "belief" system, and wish they would all leave and go back to their country of origin."?.

Ok fucktard, since you don't know dick about me, or HOW I came to this thought process about them, you can quite simply ESAD chump. My experiences with them in the US, and abroad, have generally sucked.

Here's the best description of a people committed to a shit culture and death cult passing for a religion, which will dawn on PC libs like you probably too late:

Danish Psychologist: “Integration of Muslims in Western Societies is not possible” | EuropeNews

Read it and learn, my child...

Last edited:
This thread has degenerated.

I've made friends with alot of them when I trained them in the Army.

They're very gracious and friendly but they'll never consider us to be one of them.....and that's part of the problem.

Let me get this straight. You just spend like 5 pages of the thread in a pissing contest with one other poster, making one stupid comment after another, then me and skydancer make a single comment each, and you now claim "the thread has gone south"?

Are you a moron?

It is one thing to argue "Muslims who have a history of expressing violent opinions and contacting known terrorists should be closely watched/disarmed."

It is an entirely different thing to say "I hate what they believe, I hate what they do, I hate their way of life, I hate them all, men, women, and children. I'd rather see those 1 billion Muslims be burned alive than see them in my neighborhood."

Mudwhistle is the former, you, xxxxxscholar, are the latter.

I will trust any and all Muslims who will get La Allah illa Allah shit faced drunk with me.

This is your test of fire.

Well, actually, fire water.

Not to be a pendant.

This coming from the person who said: "And I STILL detest them, their way of life, their hatreds and "belief" system, and wish they would all leave and go back to their country of origin."?.

Ok fucktard, since you don't know dick about me, or HOW I came to this thought process about them, you can quite simply ESAD chump. My experiences with them in the US, and abroad, have generally sucked.

Oh you are so eloquent.

I'm sorry you had bad experiences. Maybe it had something to do with your own attitude and habit of generalizing.

Here's the best description of a people committed to a shit culture and death cult passing for a religion, which will dawn on PC libs like you probably too late:

Danish Psychologist: “Integration of Muslims in Western Societies is not possible” | EuropeNews

Read it and learn, my child...

Sweetcheeks. I'm not PC and throwing around the label "PC" is no excuse for spouting retarded generalizations as if they were fact. Interesting site you choose to link to. It makes claims about being "unbiased" yet every article in it seems to be about Muslim intolerance and anti-muslim bigotry. Reality is seldom black and white. Where is the balance? Given the millions of Muslims world wide who do not support such sentiments I question the "unbiased" claim.

Keep spouting hatred - it's those like you and the current crop of intolerant extremists (including Muslims) world wide that keep the industrial-military complex alive and churning. Good job boyo.

Forum List

Back