Who thinks Zimmerman should have been arrested and charged with manslaughter?

Should Zimmerman have been arrested and charged with manslaughter?

• yes

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • no

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tapes of the police telling Zimmerman to stop following this kid apparently enough evidence for these zany right wingers. Stand your ground refers to the person being chased, NOT the person doing the chasing brandishing a nine millimeter handgun.

Oh wait, the kid is black. That makes all the difference. There is nothing else it could be. Republicans think they are "America's executioners".

Man arrested for shooting, killing dog that attacked - Florida

Here's a guy in the same state who shot a "dog" that attacked and it was the guy that was arrested.

So, what are the differences? The dog did the attacking. The guy didn't CHASE AFTER THE DOG and that caused the dog to attack.

Another difference? Zimmerman chased after this child, who should have been protected by the "stand your ground law".

Another difference? Republicans obviously believe that law doesn't support black children.

Another difference? Republicans don't see an attacking German Shepard as a threat, but they do when they see a black child carrying skittles and iced tea.

Another difference? We have a black president. That means Republicans have stepped up their "war on blacks".

I wonder if Martin's last thoughts were:

I picked the wrong guy.

I wonder if Zimmerman's thoughts while he was getting his head pounded were:

Why did I get myself into this situation ?

It don't take a big man to pull a gun on a child and pull the trigger. Just a punk ass little bitch.
Why did trayvon get himself in this positiion? of walking while black? trayvon did not pick this fight. He was on the phone trying to get a booty call.:eusa_shifty:
What was zimmerman's thought while he was getting his head banged? "I got this ass hole now" He could have punch this child once and got him off of him.:cuckoo: He chose to use his hands instead to pull a trigger. Thinking this is one ass hole that want get away.

The drama queen bullshit about shooting a 'child' doesn't fly.

According to the law, he was a child. I'm sure Republicans see him more as a "boy".

Who thinks that Zimmerman should be punished even if he is factually innocent based on available defenses?

This issue is going to kill the right for quite some time to come.

They hate everyone and think people should shoot people on the street for sport and fun

I picked the wrong guy.

It don't take a big man to pull a gun on a child and pull the trigger. Just a punk ass little bitch.
Why did trayvon get himself in this positiion? of walking while black? trayvon did not pick this fight. He was on the phone trying to get a booty call.:eusa_shifty:
What was zimmerman's thought while he was getting his head banged? "I got this ass hole now" He could have punch this child once and got him off of him.:cuckoo: He chose to use his hands instead to pull a trigger. Thinking this is one ass hole that want get away.

Would that be the 12 year old child from Trayvon's picture or the 6'3" football player he really was.

Your right wing taking on this "cause" like the murder of black children who are tall is just peachy shows the entire world the right has NO morals

Haven't you been listening?! He did stop following him, as the dispatcher suggested; Zimmerman was getting back into his truck when he was approached by Trayvon. Trayvon asked him if he had a problem, Zimmerman replied "no". Trayvon then said "well you do now". That's when Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Did you miss that part?

Who thinks that Zimmerman should be punished even if he is factually innocent based on available defenses?

Chasing someone down after the police told you not to and then shooting and killing them is a "defense"? What was he afraid of? Skittles and Iced Tea?

I'd like to wait until all the facts are in before I decide if the guys actions are worthy of a grand jury.

Right now the conflicting stories make choosing fairly impossible.

So true, and I agree. No vote from me.

The man should have been kept in custody.

There was NO reason to release him.

He only walked out of the police station because his dad had political pull

Haven't you been listening?! He did stop following him, as the dispatcher suggested; Zimmerman was getting back into his truck when he was approached by Trayvon. Trayvon asked him if he had a problem, Zimmerman replied "no". Trayvon then said "well you do now". That's when Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Did you miss that part?

So let me get this straight. Zimmerman is stalking a "coon" (his word not mine), one of those people who "always get away" and Trayvon, after Zimmerman stops stalking him, turns around and stalks Zimmerman? Even to you, does that make sense?

Funny that you can get arrested for killing an attack dog, but not a child armed with Skittles and Ice Tea.

I picked the wrong guy.

Would that be the 12 year old child from Trayvon's picture or the 6'3" football player he really was.

The victim, within two weeks of his death:

Redirect Notice

Forum List

Back