Who Thinks The Plume Is A Con Trail From A Commercial Jet??

The main news orgs were trying to pass this off as a Hawaian air passenger jet this evening. How stupid do they think we are?

I have photos of the "mystery missile", Launched from California, on its descent to Earth over the Huntsville, Al sky. The photos were taken 11/10/2010 aprox. 4:25Pm. The object was glowing as if re-entering our atmosphere and although I can not Identify the object for certain, I do know it was not an airplane or Jet. It was headed in the direction of redstone arsenal.

Attachments

• $11102010054.jpg
    $11102010054.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 72
The main news orgs were trying to pass this off as a Hawaian air passenger jet this evening. How stupid do they think we are?

I have photos of the "mystery missile", Launched from California, on its descent to Earth over the Huntsville, Al sky. The photos were taken 11/10/2010 aprox. 4:25Pm. The object was glowing as if re-entering our atmosphere and although I can not Identify the object for certain, I do know it was not an airplane or Jet. It was headed in the direction of redstone arsenal.

Um, I don't think so. It was launched at sunset on the west coast, 445ish, so you'd be two (or three hours ahead) of that already.

If that picture was taken at 425 huntsville time, it was only 225 on the west coast.

Um, I don't think so. It was launched at sunset on the west coast, 445ish, so you'd be two (or three hours ahead) of that already.

If that picture was taken at 425 huntsville time, it was only 225 on the west coast.

yeah 2 days later

Interesting.

Doesn't look like a your standard jet liner produced condensation trail to me, but hey! what do I know?

It is not a con trail. If there wasn't so much density to it I would guess it is an intentional "smoke trail" like from a Blue Angel show. There is far too much material in the air even for that.

I think those who thought it was a missle are being fooled by the persoective. You're looking at a 3D event in 2D. On a news someone showed pictures of a jet fly path from two angles, corresponding to the location and time of the mystery "rocket". From one perspective it looked like a missle going straight up, but from the other a more level flight path is evident. Besides, the speed of the object percludes it being a military missle, leaving only conventional aircraft or an amateur rocket as options.

I think those who thought it was a missle are being fooled by the persoective. You're looking at a 3D event in 2D. On a news someone showed pictures of a jet fly path from two angles, corresponding to the location and time of the mystery "rocket". From one perspective it looked like a missle going straight up, but from the other a more level flight path is evident. Besides, the speed of the object percludes it being a military missle, leaving only conventional aircraft or an amateur rocket as options.

We are not left with what it is... We, those of us that know what a con trail looks like 2d or 3d inclusive, are certain it was not made by any commercial aircraft. I'm a pilot sport. I've seen con trails from every imaginable angle. 2d/3d don't wash.

Forum List

Back