Who thinks Obama should be impeached, NOW.?

dumberthanme.jpg

I am not surprised; for the past seven years I felt and stated many times that Obama was groomed to take charge of Americas highest office, to keep a promise made by the Muslims years ago to destroy America from within. I think during last nights debate Rubio stated it correctly, that Obama knows exactly what he is doing to America, but Rubio did not go far enough to say that Obama is a plant in our White House to destroy America as we know it.

Obama is a true Muslim hiding behind a false narrative of being a Christian. Has anyone ever seen Obama set one foot inside a Church on Sunday in his past seven years as president? Does this tell you something? Look at the ring he wares on it "There is no God but Allah". In his book he states that “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". I think it's time for action from our representatives in Washington to do their job and begin impeachment proceedings to remove this imposter from our White House, and place him in Prison for his act's against America.

How many more proofs do we need to FINALLY Openly call Obama Who he really is-Muslim Trojan horse. The greatest threat to America is the Muslim in the W.H. he should be arrested and tried for treason.

Obama is indeed, the enemy from within our Forefathers warned us of...

Dumb democrats elected an idiot out to destroy the USA.

They still want to continue the same path with Hillary
Obama has no such ring....

Lord of the Ring

... seriously ... what the fuck is wrong with you people?? I've never seen anyone so fucked in the head as some of you retards who post the most bizarre shit here I've ever seen here.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I am not surprised; for the past seven years I felt and stated many times that Obama was groomed to take charge of Americas highest office, to keep a promise made by the Muslims years ago to destroy America from within. I think during last nights debate Rubio stated it correctly, that Obama knows exactly what he is doing to America, but Rubio did not go far enough to say that Obama is a plant in our White House to destroy America as we know it.

Obama is a true Muslim hiding behind a false narrative of being a Christian. Has anyone ever seen Obama set one foot inside a Church on Sunday in his past seven years as president? Does this tell you something? Look at the ring he wares on it "There is no God but Allah". In his book he states that “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". I think it's time for action from our representatives in Washington to do their job and begin impeachment proceedings to remove this imposter from our White House, and place him in Prison for his act's against America.

How many more proofs do we need to FINALLY Openly call Obama Who he really is-Muslim Trojan horse. The greatest threat to America is the Muslim in the W.H. he should be arrested and tried for treason.

Finally, a genuine conservative on USMB.

The Obama administration right now might as well have ended our immigration policies in America.
These evil fuckers have ordered our border patrol to stand down.
As of this minute, we may as not have a southern border.
Obama should be removed from office.
link Scooter?

Mmmm, ok:

BORDER PATROL AGENTS ORDERED TO STAND DOWN |

Border Patrol Agents Are Being Ordered To Stand Down By Obama Administration

Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents

BORDER CHAOS: Agents Told to Stand Down - No Security at US Border - The Gateway Pundit

Any non-wingnut sources?
Of course he doesnt...I live in San Diego county...no such order...my neighbors are both border patrol...no such order.

Kiss my Jewish ass creep I won't go into a church either People like you are Americas enemies Burn in hell

Forum List

Back