Who thinks Kansas State has a title shot?

Triton

King of the Sea
They are looking really good, are undefeated, and have a Hall of Fame coach.

I think they are going to be playing for the BCS title against 'Bama, but 'Bama will win it in an exciting game.

Amazing what they have accomplished since falling to the 'Cuse in the Pinstripe Bowl 2 years ago.

They are looking really good, are undefeated, and have a Hall of Fame coach.

I think they are going to be playing for the BCS title against 'Bama, but 'Bama will win it in an exciting game.

Amazing what they have accomplished since falling to the 'Cuse in the Pinstripe Bowl 2 years ago.

Kansas State scares me more than any other team. They play smart, tough, and don't turn the ball over.

The win over Oklahoma was sweet but I don't think they National championship quality. Probably a little over rated IMO. The game on Saturday may prove my point.

They are Kansas St - remember?? They will always be Kansas St.

In 1989 - before ND took care of Colorado in the Orange Bowl - Lou Holtz was overheard telling his team in a closed practice: "We aint no Kansas State."

Was a big deal made over it.

They are Kansas St - remember?? They will always be Kansas St.

In 1989 - before ND took care of Colorado in the Orange Bowl - Lou Holtz was overheard telling his team in a closed practice: "We aint no Kansas State."

Was a big deal made over it.

Ginscpy, how long have you been following ND and college football?

You seem to know a ton if in depth history.

Seems to me ginscpy lives in the past. Its always 1973 or 1845 or some such shit. I would suggest he catch up with the rest of the world since it is now 2012.

Forum List

Back