Who thinks Judgement Day is this Saturday?

If anyone has read (or studied) the Bible at all they would know...nobody (even Jesus) knows when it's going to happen. God tells us that we're to pay attention and we will know the 'season', but not the exact date. I do believe we're in the season...but how long is a season to God? I've studied prophesy some..and what i understand is that there are no more prophesies that need to be fulfilled before Jesus returns, so it really could be anytime. Or it could be another 10, 20, 50 years! But the way things are going in this world, it wouldn't surprise me if it happened today!

The temple has to be rebuilt.

This is what is says in 2nd Timothy Chapter 3
of how mankind will be in the last days.

Men will be lovers of themselves,lovers of money,boasters,proud,blasphemers,disobedient to parents, unthankful,unholy,
unloving,unforgiving,slanders,without self-control,brutal,despiser's of good.
Traitors,headstrong,haughty,lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.

Just wondering who believes that this Saturday 5/21/11 is Judgement Day? Why is this the date? What exactly is going to happen? Should I not be making plans for lunch on Sunday with my wife?

There is no such thing as Judgment Day.

It's 5:47 here. Fifteen minutes to go. In twenty minutes I'll be posting what arseholes Harold Camping and his Rapture followers are!

6:08 pm. A beautiful sunny evening. Hardly a cloud in the sky and the pubs are open.

Looks like Rapture is rupture and the pastor is a complete arsehole...again.

Just wondering who believes that this Saturday 5/21/11 is Judgement Day? Why is this the date? What exactly is going to happen? Should I not be making plans for lunch on Sunday with my wife?

Here's what you should do: Spend all the money you have and charge up all of your credit cards and live it up today.

You can't take it with you.

6:08 pm. A beautiful sunny evening. Hardly a cloud in the sky and the pubs are open.

Well, predicting the end of the world is not an exact science.

You always have to factor in a plus and minus of a few thousand years.

Well, predicting the end of the world is not an exact science.

You always have to factor in a plus and minus of a few thousand years.

Thanks for explaining how "science" works. I feel better now.

We're one of the first countries to see the new day.
I can happily report that we're still here.

More updates as they come in...

New Zealand is one of Gods countries. You will be spared.

Although, jumping over and back across the International Date Line, theoreticly, would allow a person to escape the end of the world.

Ha!
I never thought of that, what a great idea to make some money.
Charter an airliner, fill it up with gullible nutters and sell seats at ridiculous prices to nip from one side of the dateline to avoid 6pm.

This is what is says in 2nd Timothy Chapter 3
of how mankind will be in the last days.

Men will be lovers of themselves,lovers of money,boasters,proud,blasphemers,disobedient to parents, unthankful,unholy,
unloving,unforgiving,slanders,without self-control,brutal,despiser's of good.
Traitors,headstrong,haughty,lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.

So, um, pretty much how we've been since the beginning of time.

We're dying every day, and none of us gets out of this world alive.

Tell the ones you love that you love them, and kick them you don't in the ankles so they know.

If anyone has read (or studied) the Bible at all they would know...nobody (even Jesus) knows when it's going to happen. God tells us that we're to pay attention and we will know the 'season', but not the exact date. I do believe we're in the season...but how long is a season to God? I've studied prophesy some..and what i understand is that there are no more prophesies that need to be fulfilled before Jesus returns, so it really could be anytime. Or it could be another 10, 20, 50 years! But the way things are going in this world, it wouldn't surprise me if it happened today!

The temple has to be rebuilt.

You're right...but what i've read it may be in the works right now. I don't remember tho if it has to be completed at the time of the rapture, but it does have to be built at the time of the tribulation, and nobody knows exactly how long it will be from the Rapture to when the tribulation actually starts.

Forum List

Back