Who the hell is voting for Sanjaya?

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
I want to ask all the Americans one question. Why is Sanjaya getting so many votes in American Idol? I mean..He cant sing..and still he rarely comes in the bottom three. Brilliant singers like Sabrina , Sundance went out but Sanjaya is still in???!! I totally agree with Simon Cowell..The girls are voting for him coz of his hairstyle. I am an Indian and most of you might think I support Sanjaya..but no..He sucks.He should be out! I think Blake or Lakisha should be the next Idol.

I think Sanjaya should respectfully bow out of the competiton coz he cannot sing. I doubt if anyone will buy his records. He should do catwalking in NY Fashion Week!

I don't watch these stupid kind of shows but I googled up his picture...they're voting for him because of hair? His hair style sucks! But I would vote for him just because he's Indian :badgrin:

You're pretty cute...are you sure you're Indian? :lol:

I don't think he'll stay in the competition much longer than a couple more weeks. The top four, in my opinion, will be Melinda, LaKisha, Blake and Jordin. I would like to see LaKisha win, but it will probably be Melinda. She has worked as a back-up singer for several professional groups, and that experience shows in her performances.

I don't watch these stupid kind of shows but I googled up his picture...they're voting for him because of hair? His hair style sucks! But I would vote for him just because he's Indian :badgrin:

You're pretty cute...are you sure you're Indian? :lol:

Yup I am Indian...100%.

Akiboy, here's why: www.votefortheworst.com and because of Howard Stern's radio show endorsing Americans pick the worst singer on Idol (Sanjaya). There's also the Curry Conspiracy: massive flux of Indians calling in their votes for him.

Nobody is voting for Sanjaya. He/She/It's gone. (Can you tell I don't waste my time watching such shit? I don't even know what sex it is. :)

I will tell you where a ton of his votes were coming from if you will promise to stop posting anything about the dork.

http://www.votefortheworst.com

And

Howard Stern (The radio show one, not the loser of the paternity test one) working together brought a ton of votes for Sanjaya as they wanted to see how much they could mess with the show.

I will tell you where a ton of his votes were coming from if you will promise to stop posting anything about the dork.

http://www.votefortheworst.com

And

Howard Stern (The radio show one, not the loser of the paternity test one) working together brought a ton of votes for Sanjaya as they wanted to see how much they could mess with the show.

Hey! At least I know it's a "he" now - thanks! :D

Forum List

Back