Who the fuck is guarding our Embassies?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
How piss poor is security at our Embassy in a shithole like Libya that a "small and savage group" of fucking morons can over run it?

Why don't we have USMC guard at all our Embassies?

I read two of the deaths were marines.. but that they were the only two marines on guard. It's being reported by CBS that this was a set up.. That the Libyan forces pointed out where the Ambassador was to be ambushed.. I don't know if that's true or not.. there's a link to the story in a couple of threads here.. I think it's too soon to know yet?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
How piss poor is security at our Embassy in a shithole like Libya that a "small and savage group" of fucking morons can over run it?

Because the terrorist are here in America and we must have TSA check points here in America, obama says they love us over there and they are our friends.:eusa_whistle:

Libyan Security....guarding the US Embassy.

What could possibly go wrong?

Anyone following the news from Afghanistan lately? Many, maybe most of the US casualties come from fights with Afghan "Security" forces there too

I read two of the deaths were marines.. but that they were the only two marines on guard. It's being reported by CBS that this was a set up.. That the Libyan forces pointed out where the Ambassador was to be ambushed.. I don't know if that's true or not.. there's a link to the story in a couple of threads here.. I think it's too soon to know yet?

For Libertarians, two Marines stationed at an embasy is two Marines too many. That's counts as one of the "bases" they always bitch about there being too many of overseas.

I'm sure there are still a contingent of Marines at all embassies but the problem is that we have an incompetent secretary of state who is better at covering up her husband's infidelities than running the embassies. Hillary gives the orders and Hillary is responsible for every one of those dead Americans if the Marines were ordered not to shoot.

I'm sure there are still a contingent of Marines at all embassies but the problem is that we have an incompetent secretary of state who is better at covering up her husband's infidelities than running the embassies. Hillary gives the orders and Hillary is responsible for every one of those dead Americans if the Marines were ordered not to shoot.

I doubt there were any Marines there, all the bad guys would be dead

I dont believe for a minute it was a small group. I believe the leaders in Libya was behind it.. Just my gut feeling says this

Last edited:
Libyan security guarding our Embassy? good god.

In most countries, this is the case, and the "native" guards man the outer posts. It is similar to what you see here in the US, in NYC in particular where the countries own security people tend to work on the inside.

that being said, the US embassy in Libya should have been an armed camp, due to the unstable nature of the current government, and the ongoing radicallization of a part of the population having a tough time adapting to the lack of Ghaddafi.

Obamination just lost the election.....with this bullshit on 9-11.

Not protecting the symbol of the US in the middle of a islamic nutjob country?????

In most countries, this is the case, and the "native" guards man the outer posts. It is similar to what you see here in the US, in NYC in particular where the countries own security people tend to work on the inside.

that being said, the US embassy in Libya should have been an armed camp, due to the unstable nature of the current government, and the ongoing radicallization of a part of the population having a tough time adapting to the lack of Ghaddafi.

Abosolutely, that country is not stable by any means.

Frank is correct and not only that, we now find out President Appeasement was warned from 2009 on about the danger in these Embassies and did NOTHING.

For Libertarians, two Marines stationed at an embasy is two Marines too many. That's counts as one of the "bases" they always bitch about there being too many of overseas.

As a LIBERTARIAN.

I find that rant ranking right up there with the Kool-aid crowd.

Turning into a lefty are you?

Since that evil Gaddafi is gone Libya is our friend now and those al qediua rebels would never do anything to harm Americans they love us since obama became president.

As a LIBERTARIAN.

I find that rant ranking right up there with the Kool-aid crowd.

Turning into a lefty are you?

Well said Auto.. Our people need protection and the Marines are there for just that.. There should have never been an embassy in Libya to begin with!

Forum List

Back