Who supports U.S Occupation in Iraq?

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Creek, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Creek

Creek Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Liberals & Muslims don't have to be afarid to speak up.This is a free speech message board.So please voice your thoughts........

I support a major U.S. influence of power for all the middle east,especialy Muslim countries......where ever they might be.

2. NightTrain

NightTrain VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87
    May I just say this:

Any Liberal that bitches about the war of liberation in Iraq is free to stand in George W. Bush Square (formerly Saddam Hussein Square) and tell all those millions of previously oppressed peasants that they don't deserve a democratic government with the backing & protection of the world's greatest nation and that they don't deserve a free country.

Any takers?

Be careful, I will contribute to your plane ticket there. I also will hire a photographer to record the bloody festivities and post the resulting photos on this board.

3. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I think it'll be a good thing...

4. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not a liberal, but I cannot see any Constitutional basis for us being there.

That being said, since we are there, there ain't a whole lot we can do to turn back the clock.

5. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    It's like Spain, all over again.

I went into linkagable detail over the Aznar's "lies" and researched my heart out to prove the left conspiracy lied behind these accusations in the post-bombing political reality.

Now that the 9/11 commission has completed a survey of the government again the question over the true cause of 9/11 has become an issue of public debate.

Tell you whatÂ… I still believe Al-Qeada did it!

6. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    I have this to say about it.

No free country was EVER obtained by having someone else provide it. We here in the US didn't have another nation hand us our freedom. Neither did Scotland or any other country in the balkans and former USSR. Their free governments were obtained by the people of that nation rising up and providing it for themselves.

That said, we should not be in the business of liberating countries unless the people of that nation were willing to sacrifice themselves like many other nations before it.

I want first class on my ticket please :p:

and all royalties for the photos go to the 'sharpton for president' campaign :D

7. Atticus

Atticus Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Why do you believe that the USA has a moral right to invad other countries?

If you were to ask the people of Vietnam, Korea, Cambodia, El Salvador, Guatamala, Panama, Niceragua, Grenada, Indonesia to name but a few to choose between Iraq and USA as the country that had caused them most suffering either by projected influence or by direct intervention, which do you think they would choose?

You might ask the same question of Hiati or ask Venezualans who they fear will cause most suffering.

You might also want to check out USA voting patterns at the United Nations in particular the admirably consistent pattern of votes against human rights.

Atticus

8. clumzgirl

clumzgirl Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Ok, for the moment, forget that we have a "moral right" to liberate oppressed people (btw, weren't we criticized for NOT entering WWII fast enough to liberate concentration camps?)

Anyway, even if we didn't feel the need to help the people of Iraq, we had a right to invade the MOMENT we discovered that the Iraqi gov't was supporting terrorists. This is war. Case closed.

9. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Who said anything about moral rights? We had the desire, the will, and the ability.

Your point is illogical.

Which do you think Iran or Kuwait would choose?

Which do you think the Iraqi's themselves would choose? Looks like they prefer us.

10. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I fully support the Jewish occupation of the Defense Department, American media, American school system and judiciary. Oh wait. Pointing those facts out makes me an anti-Semite. Oh well.