Who Supports The Republican Party?

download.htm.jpg

The republican party is imploding. It's been taken over by the extreme right and their a bunch of ideological whack jobs. In fact, the republican party is such a joke, that many of their party candidates running for office prefer to call themselves "GOP candidates" so they don't have to say they're republicans.

Ain't it great....they're finally about to get what they deserve. When I was watching them try to remove Bill Clinton from office for the same things the two faced bastards were doing themselves I hoped a day of reckonng would come.

Those who are well off and the ones who are foolish enough to believe they will be well off.

Oh!! I left out the bible thumpers and male chauvinists...end of story

The willfully ignorant speaks again,try and get out of your cave once in awhile.

So you think every person that wanted to be well off as a kid was born that way? That no one has brought themselves up the ladder by hard work?

You don't know any small business owners, a group that's largely aligned with hte republican party?

Those who are well off and the ones who are foolish enough to believe they will be well off.

I used to support the Republican Party. I've voted for one Democratic candidate for president in my life. (I'm in my 50s).

So your characterization is way off. I supported the GOP because I believe in fiscal responsibility ... that social programs are great as long as you don't have to go into debt to pay for them. The GOP used to believe the same thing. But now they've surrendered the party to a spluttering rabble of illiterate, apoplectic hate mongers.

I'm patiently waiting for them to return to sanity before I consider supporting them once again.

btw - your smearing attack in your orginal post reminds me that there are plenty of those who are just as bad supporting the Democratic Party. So I'll remain indpendent, refuse to listen to all the hyper-partisan noise, and pick my candidates on a case-by-case basis.

Thanks.

I hear ya man, I do support republicans, because they're better than democrats....but I'm not ecstatic.....
The problem with social programs, is that there is no accountabiliby, they pass them and then nothing...they just exist.....and the problems they were supposed to fix get even worse.....

I think that's because alot of people think we live in a vaccum, we'll just toss money at it and voila....but then they get like10% of every dollar (the rest is administrative costs....ie beauracrats robbing us blind) and it's free so why work? Some people have self respect and ambition, but sadly many dont and just like to exist and not really live..

Do you have those talking points written down or have you got them memorized?

I'm 78 years old. I have everything memorized. I remember the mess the Republicans and Herbert Hoover left in the late 20's and early 30's. It took FDR eight years and a world war to straighten it out. After he was elected four times they changed things so that nobody could be elected more than twice.

Forum List

Back