Who supports removing the second amendment?

BTW, the second amendment means in modern language:

"Since an armed and capable populace is necessary for security in a free state, the right of ordinary people to own and carry guns and other such weapons cannot be taken away or restricted."

Even if it were somehow proven that and armed populace was NOT necessary, the 2nd would still forbid government from restricting or taking away the right.

Amazingly, you forgot the word militia, the meaning of which has not changed between 1791 and today.

Are you drunk?

Between 1791 and 2008......the 2nd amendment did not protect the right of an individual to bear arms. Activist judges in the Supreme Court changed how it is interpreted. In TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHT WITH A ONE VOTE MARGIN.

The 2nd basically says that the govt isn't allowed to have ANY say in who can or can't have a gun.

This drives the liberals nuts-o, since they believe government should have a say in everything.
Looks like the usual liberals don't want to touch this fact with a ten-foot pole.

Unsurprising, since they can neither refute it nor defend their own agenda despite it.
Who does the regulating?

Between 1791 and 2008......the 2nd amendment did not protect the right of an individual to bear arms. Activist judges in the Supreme Court changed how it is interpreted. In TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHT WITH A ONE VOTE MARGIN.
Wow. 100% rationalized hysterical nonsense.

Who can be trusted more with guns, Americans or the Obama administration?

Considering how Obama has more than 350 deaths, to include 2 US citizens, to his credit as a result of giving thousands of guns to Mexican Drug Cartels, I would have to say the law-abiding citizens of the United States, who have NOR armed Mexican Drug Cartels, terrorists, and 'rebels' (who became ISIS)....

I don't know why I got a notification to read a bunch of shit from neanderthal knuckle draggers. I support the 2nd but it definitely needs limitations. No different than I support the 1st but not a right to yell fire in a crowded theater. Having said all that I'm going to take my educated self and unsubscribe from this toxic excrement.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
In other words, you don't support the 2nd Amendment.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back