Who supports lower taxes?

I do not believe in inheritance taxation or the 'death tax'... as what was earned by the person dying was already taxed and it is being left to their survivors.. I do not like the government trying to get its greedy hands in the pot twice

Eliminating the inheritance tax would create huge loophole mining incentives.

Wouldn't it be a lot simpler to include any dollar a person brings in (from whatever the source) as income for the purpose of a flat tax calculation?

Not when you are taxing something that was already taxed... hence why we don't tax wealth (though many libs would love that) and tax income... I do not believe that any death inheritance should be taxed... when my kids inherit my house and whatever savings I have they should not be slapped with some huge tax fee that they may or may not have the means to pay without selling the house, etc.... now something like an insurance payout, which is not something I currently hold, I could see taxing the 'income' from that

If you answered "I do!" to the question in the title, I have a follow-up question:Lower than what? Please elaborate.
Lower than they are now. Across the board on everything, State and Federal.

Spending also lower on everything - defense, SS, Medicare, roads, schools, etc.

Everybody gets less.

With a major concentration on eliminating fraud, waste and redundancy in ALL areas of gubmint...

Obama supports lower taxes for just about everyone on this board. I'm guessing we don't have many top 5%'rs

Forum List

Back