Who Supports Foreign Aid, even to China?!

Do you support foreign aid, even to a country like China?

• NO. Stop ALL foreign aid immendiately, we simply can't afford it

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I support limited foreign aid where we get something in return

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I support unlimited foreign aid, we need to help the needy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its not crazy at all. Many Chinese are living on a dollar or less a day.

Now, the debt we are experiencing is crazy. But that's about feeding the military-industrial complex and baby boomer entitlements. Cut the aid to China, but lets not pretend that its what ails us.

China has the second biggest economy on earth. So hell no. I'd support no more foreign aid to any nation...We can't afford it.

The DC morons never cease to amaze. I could never imagine we would be giving foreign aid to the people lending us money. Maybe they would forgive some of that debt?

Most current foreign aid should be cut drastically. I'm all for limited strictly humanitarian aid but we're not doing that right now. The definition of Foreign Aid needs to be clearly redefined. I mean we're paying countries like Turkey,Saudi Arabia,Pakistan,and many others just to be in their countries. They call that 'Foreign Aid.' Why are we giving them hard-earned American Tax Dollars just to be in their countries? Why aren't they paying us or at least not charging us to be there? The whole Foreign Aid issue needs to be totally re-examined. What are we doing for God's sake?

Forum List

Back