Who suffered the most?

Which group uffered the most?

• Ukrainians (Holodomor, Gulag, Nazi target)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Jews (Holocaust, Pogroms)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Congolese (Leopold's genocide, Congo Civil war)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poles (Deluge, Partitions, Holocaust)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Russians (Russian Civil War, WW2 Hunger plan)

• Chinese (Mao's genocide, Imperial Japan's genocide)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • African Americans (Slavery)

• Native American (Disease, Genocide)

• Asian Indians (Dozens of famines by the British Raj, or the Muslim genocide before it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How could there possibly already be slaves in the Americas when you just claimed Anthony Johnson was the first slave owner? See? Youre so angry about getting busted spreading your lie you failed to realize you just contradicted yourself. :laugh:
Like I said, you don't know how to comprehend anything. There were other countries that had colonies here as well, the Spanish, the Portuguese, the French, the Germans, they all had slaves, but our heritage is based on English colonization, not those other guys.

You haven't busted anybody on anything. I haven't contradicted myself on anything, but please keep trying, you make yourself look more and more inept with each comment.
Youre deflecting from your claim that the first person to have a slave was Black in the US. Nothing you say will change the focus.
laugh.gif
I haven't deflected from anything, you seem to fail basic English Comprehension. Besides you were the one that changed the focus trying to claim John Punch was the first slave when he was nothing more than the first indentured servant to serve for life. Anthony Johnson was one of the very first to have been legally recognized as a slave owner in the 13 colonies. John Casor was the first person legally declared a slave in the 13 colonies and Anthony Johnson owned him.
I wasnt the one that claimed he was the first slave. The history books did that for me. Again your comprehension of the english language is faulty. You said Anthony Johnson was the first slave owner in the US. Now your trying to say he was one of the first. Get your story straight. Get your facts together and try again. You look like a fool.
laugh.gif

Here is your statement...

Oddly enough the first slave owner in the US was actually a black freeman who had 2 indentured servants that ran away and the courts made them slaves for life. In the beginning there was no difference based on ones color of their skin.

Now explain to the board how you went from that to "well he was one of the first"?
The history books do no such thing. The history books state John Casor was the first legally recognized slave in the 13 colonies and that he was owned by Anthony Johnson (a free black man) thus making Johnson the first legally recognized slave owner in the 13 colonies.

Yes Anthony Johnson was one of the first legally recognized slave owners in the 13 colonies, and since he owned the first legally recognized slave, that would make him the first.

The only one with a comprehension problem is you, sorry its not Eubonics, for you milkweed.
Show me a history book that backs your claim. A link to stermfrunt doesnt count.

John Punch (slave) - Wikipedia

The National Park Service, in a history of Jamestown, notes that while it was a "customary practice to hold some Negroes in a form of life service," Punch was the "first documented slave for life."

Last edited:
Like I said, you don't know how to comprehend anything. There were other countries that had colonies here as well, the Spanish, the Portuguese, the French, the Germans, they all had slaves, but our heritage is based on English colonization, not those other guys.

You haven't busted anybody on anything. I haven't contradicted myself on anything, but please keep trying, you make yourself look more and more inept with each comment.
Youre deflecting from your claim that the first person to have a slave was Black in the US. Nothing you say will change the focus.
laugh.gif
I haven't deflected from anything, you seem to fail basic English Comprehension. Besides you were the one that changed the focus trying to claim John Punch was the first slave when he was nothing more than the first indentured servant to serve for life. Anthony Johnson was one of the very first to have been legally recognized as a slave owner in the 13 colonies. John Casor was the first person legally declared a slave in the 13 colonies and Anthony Johnson owned him.
I wasnt the one that claimed he was the first slave. The history books did that for me. Again your comprehension of the english language is faulty. You said Anthony Johnson was the first slave owner in the US. Now your trying to say he was one of the first. Get your story straight. Get your facts together and try again. You look like a fool.
laugh.gif

Oddly enough the first slave owner in the US was actually a black freeman who had 2 indentured servants that ran away and the courts made them slaves for life. In the beginning there was no difference based on ones color of their skin.

Now explain to the board how you went from that to "well he was one of the first"?
The history books do no such thing. The history books state John Casor was the first legally recognized slave in the 13 colonies and that he was owned by Anthony Johnson (a free black man) thus making Johnson the first legally recognized slave owner in the 13 colonies.

Yes Anthony Johnson was one of the first legally recognized slave owners in the 13 colonies, and since he owned the first legally recognized slave, that would make him the first.

The only one with a comprehension problem is you, sorry its not Eubonics, for you milkweed.
Show me a history book that backs your claim. A link to stermfrunt doesnt count.

The National Park Service, in a history of Jamestown, notes that while it was a "customary practice to hold some Negroes in a form of life service," Punch was the "first documented slave for life."
Using wiki like you
John Casor - Wikipedia
John Casor (surname also recorded as Cazara and Corsala),[1] a servant in Northampton County in the Virginia Colony, in 1655 became the first person of African descent in England's Thirteen Colonies to be declared as a slave for life as the result of a civil suit.[2][3]
YAWN

How about from the Smithsonian
The Horrible Fate of John Casor, The First Black Man to be Declared Slave for Life in America | Smart News | Smithsonian
The Horrible Fate of John Casor, The First Black Man to be Declared Slave for Life in America
Black people in early America weren’t slaves. After this lawsuit, they could be

How about from UC Berkley
History of Slavery
John Casor. In 1654, John Casor became the first legal slave in America. Anthony Johnson, previously an African indentured slave, claimed John Casor as his slave. The Northampton County rule against Casor, and declared him propter for life by Anthony Johnson.Since Africans were not English, they were not covered by the English Common Law.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Using wiki like you
John Casor - Wikipedia
John Casor (surname also recorded as Cazara and Corsala),[1] a servant in Northampton County in the Virginia Colony, in 1655 became the first person of African descent in England's Thirteen Colonies to be declared as a slave for life as the result of a civil suit.[2][3]
YAWN

The Horrible Fate of John Casor, The First Black Man to be Declared Slave for Life in America | Smart News | Smithsonian
The Horrible Fate of John Casor, The First Black Man to be Declared Slave for Life in America

History of Slavery
John Casor. In 1654, John Casor became the first legal slave in America. Anthony Johnson, previously an African indentured slave, claimed John Casor as his slave. The Northampton County rule against Casor, and declared him propter for life by Anthony Johnson.Since Africans were not English, they were not covered by the English Common Law.
Thats 15 years after 1640 when John Punch became the first slave. Sorry try harder.

laugh.gif

Using wiki like you
John Casor - Wikipedia
YAWN

History of Slavery
Thats 15 years after 1640 when John Punch became the first slave. Sorry try harder.
Look at you moving the goal posts. You wanted proof from history links/books. The Smithsonian is THE history of the US Museum magazine, I even gave you one from an actual College, UC Berkley. And to match your link I also gave you a wiki link backing up what I stated. Your denial now is just you being inept. That's OK milkweed, I don't expect your admittance of ineptness, nor do I expect you to go away mad, you can simply just go away. SMFH

Forum List

Back