Who still believes Russia does not have EVERY email from Clinton's Server?

Former Sec Def Robert Gates: ‘Odds Are Pretty High’ Russia, China, And Iran Accessed Hillary’s Server
Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates says, “I think the odds are pretty high” countries like Iran, China, and Russia hacked Hillary Clinton’s email server.

In an interview with Hugh Hewitt on Thursday, the former CIA director said “the Pentagon acknowledges that they get attacked about 100,000 times a day.”
Read more: Former Sec Def Robert Gates: ‘Odds Are Pretty High’ Russia, China, And Iran Accessed Hillary’s Server [VIDEO]

Seems likely Russia has ALL her emails. I hope they release all of them.

They want to believe.....and this what matters!!

Hillary.jpg

Idk man, I dot doubt corrupt **** got hacked but I wonder about Russia having all that stuff.. They have been threatening for 3 years with nothing to show for it

Careful guys, the Democrats will suspect you are part of the KGB if you keep talking about Russia...

The media cover phrase for Hillary's unconscionable breech of National Security was: "No evidence that Hillary's email was hacked". Is there anyone who still believes that? Anyone? Anyone at all? If you do, could I interest you in some lovely beach front property in Yuma Arizona?

Who cares if it was? I'm sure that the Russians really wanted to know her yoga schedule.

Careful guys, the Democrats will suspect you are part of the KGB if you keep talking about Russia...

According to hiLIARy and the Neocons- Russia is responsible for everything evil in the world, from opposing US world domiantion to hacking DNC emails.

They'll do anything to distract from what is in those e-mails.....

Julian Assange is promising more releases before the election..:) Patience.. his timing is perfect.

The media cover phrase for Hillary's unconscionable breech of National Security was: "No evidence that Hillary's email was hacked". Is there anyone who still believes that? Anyone? Anyone at all? If you do, could I interest you in some lovely beach front property in Yuma Arizona?

Who cares if it was? I'm sure that the Russians really wanted to know her yoga schedule.
Oh Joey...please.

You don't believe a prolific liar...and anyway there is no why in Hell Cankles can do yoga...anyway.

Forum List

Back