Who Started The Civil War?

I never 'picked a fight'....I simply explained the issue to you as an adult would...my mistake.....you'd rather continue with 'is not, issssss nootttttttt!!!!'

What else is there to say....you can now return to your Crayolas and blanket fort.

What issue? You never addressed my comment that the civil war began as morally unjust.
I never 'picked a fight'....I simply explained the issue to you as an adult would...my mistake.....you'd rather continue with 'is not, issssss nootttttttt!!!!'

What else is there to say....you can now return to your Crayolas and blanket fort.

You explained nothing, nor did you ever address my original comment.

My original post-
And in my opinion, it was an unjust and immoral war at the beginning. Lincoln engaged in war to preserve the Union. The South had made it clear they no longer wished to be subjects of the Union. Sovereign people should be allowed to select the government they want. Lincoln, being the brilliant man he was, made the war Just and moral with the emancipation proclamation. Then the war was more about freeing the enslaved, a very just cause.

Your reply-

Well, then....you're in favor of 'sanctuary cities.'

How about an 'Outlaw City' or a 'Kidnapper's City' or 'Man-Boy Love Association City'?

Down with those, too?

How you got to sanctuary cities from the civil war is beyond me. As I stated earlier, I always knew you to be pretty rational, and we are certainly political allies, but you went fucking haywire on this one. Do you feel the civil war was fought on moral ground by the Union before the emancipation proclamation? Do feel the revolutionary war was fought on moral ground by the Brits? Do you see the point I'm making at all?

This is like beginning a game of paddy cake with a three year old.

I explained reality to you, you don't care to accept it.....OK.
It's enough.

You're running away. He presented a valid comparison, and you can't deal with it.

Pogo- she is purely a Fox News parrot. Try to engage her in a philosophical discussion and she melts down. I appreciate your thoughtful comments on the subject.

But it isn't a philosophical discussion....it's a legal one that has been decided.

In your case it's a Contrarian expedition. Which is what all your threads are.

I've seen exactly one (1) exception, that being the recent joke thread. Which would be a better avenue for you.

Forum List

Back