Who Started The Benghazi "Real-Time" Video Falsehood?

Adminstrations also have an obligation to protect American working for them.

Terrorists did kill those four very good men and the administration did nothing to assist those four very good men. Terrorist might not have been able to kill them if security had been beefed up. Hell other embassies and the Red Cross pulled out because of threats. We should have done the same. Failing that we should have beefed up security big time.

That wasn't done and four very good men are dead.
It is despicable that some people only care about this because of misplaced ideological reasons. Four people gave their lives representing what is best about America and people like you are showing off what is worse in American politics

It is the security professionals within the State Dept who are charged with the safety of our people overseas. In Libya we had a consulate, not an embassy and the Ambassador didn't want to pull out. He wasn't a chickenshit like most who now shield their partisan ideological attacks behind his and the pothers sacrifice.

Why can't all you people be as honest as some of the most shrill and partisan types here who speak from their blackened hearts, and admit they see things the way you do because they are filled with hate and loathing for the President and Secretary Clinton?

:doubt:

How do you know that Stevens didn't want out? Do tell where you've gotten this information. While you're at it, why don't you tell us why, knowing that the host government wasn't capable of protecting our consulate staff, did we leave American personnel unprotected in a country where we had already sustained multiple attacks. You claim to be in the know. Fill the rest of us in on the details.

Yup. He's assuming that the tripe coming out of the administration is true and everything else is nothing but lies. Of course anyone who doesn't believe the administration is shrill and partisan.

He doesn't recognize that partisan bullshit in himself. He's willing to believe anything coming out of the administraton because it backs up his belief that they are the most transparant administration in history and truthful and no one is trying like hell to cover their asses. Boy what a dope he is.

From what I've read e-mailes were flying back and forth about the threat of an attack. They had been requests for more security for a while. The State Department apparantly wasn't interested in beefing up security. Who know why? I sure don't. Seems a perfectly logical request to me especially since there were threats flying around and other embassies and the Red Cross got the hell out of Dodge because of those threats.

That right there speaks volumes to me. You don't pack up and embassy or the Red Cross and leave without very good reason.

Barry's administration dropped the ball and men died for no good reason and that fuck jetted off to his fundraiser in Vegas. Four good men died for nothing. He did get his second term though. No sweat.

Last edited:
Neocons, teabaggers, birthers, oathers.....the same collection of parrots and clowns that bought into McConnell's declaration are now lemmings to the cliff in the latest GOP diatribe to discredit Obama.

Thing is, the little dopes are just too stubborn to realize that there is no "smoking gun" here other than the distortions and lies fed to them by the likes of Hannity, Crowley, Levin, Drudge, Klein and Limbaugh.

More to the point, they ignore the FACT that it was the BUSH administration and the GOP in Congress that CONSISTENTLY denied the State Dept. increased funding for security in the last decade.

No one is buying their BS anymore, as the election proved...and 2014 has them sweating bullets.
You have no idea what/who our sources are you dope.

Then please enlighten us all, my willfully ignorant friend.....because if you can't, then you're just blowing smoke. More to the point, I DARE you to try and logically/factually disprove my statement More to the point, they ignore the FACT that it was the BUSH administration and the GOP in Congress that CONSISTENTLY denied the State Dept. increased funding for security in the last decade.
I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

Imbecile.

If I am the CIC the Military will do what I direct them to do.

If our half white President had given the order to in and save them they would have been alive today.

One squad of Marines would have ended that shit...but you wouldn't know that because are a silly little pussy without any real experience.

Neocons, teabaggers, birthers, oathers.....the same collection of parrots and clowns that bought into McConnell's declaration are now lemmings to the cliff in the latest GOP diatribe to discredit Obama.

Thing is, the little dopes are just too stubborn to realize that there is no "smoking gun" here other than the distortions and lies fed to them by the likes of Hannity, Crowley, Levin, Drudge, Klein and Limbaugh.

More to the point, they ignore the FACT that it was the BUSH administration and the GOP in Congress that CONSISTENTLY denied the State Dept. increased funding for security in the last decade.

No one is buying their BS anymore, as the election proved...and 2014 has them sweating bullets.

Then please enlighten us all, my willfully ignorant friend.....because if you can't, then you're just blowing smoke. More to the point, I DARE you to try and logically/factually disprove my statement More to the point, they ignore the FACT that it was the BUSH administration and the GOP in Congress that CONSISTENTLY denied the State Dept. increased funding for security in the last decade.

Imbecile.

Again, the concrete proof of your accusation does not exists, as many on this thread have documented. So your lame generalized insinuation fails.

If our half white President had given the order to in and save them they would have been alive today.

Pure supposition and conjecture from a bigoted fool who has NO concept as to how things work in the State Dept. with regards to what gets to the President's desk and when.

One squad of Marines would have ended that shit...but you wouldn't know that because are a silly little pussy without any real experience.

More babbling from this bigoted fool, who desperately IGNORES THE FACT that his tin gods in the GOP Congress & Senate CONSISTENTLY REFUSED TO INCREASE FUNDING FOR EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY.

I'm still waitng! :eusa_whistle:

The lie of what you say, and yes you are lying, is that funding had one damn thing to do with what happened in Benghazi. If you were not a low information voter you would have viewed the video provided early and read where Lamb said she upgraded security at Benghazi. The funding BS is just another liberal BS story line invented to try and cover for the manslaughter of our men.

BTW I don't believe you are intentionally lying you are just repeating lies invented by someone else, I assume you believe this line of BS to be true, but it ain't.

Last edited:
Imbecile.

See there in lies the difference between liberals and conservatives. Conservatives just don't get it. It was totally a lack of funding. Obviously if Obama had a quarter he would have dropped it into a pay phone and called in the calvery. But alas we are so broke we have to send our men into countries we just bombed the crap out of and after we just killed OBL. No problem doing so, nothing bad happened. Benghazi, Conservatives = WTF??? Liberals = WGAF????

Video From Benghazi Consulate Shows Organized Attack - The …

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10/12/video-from-benghazi...

Video From Benghazi ... the U.S. government is also poring over video taken from an overhead U.S. surveillance drone that arrived for ... At the same time, ...

Lawmakers shown video of Benghazi attack | San Diego 6 | …

Lawmakers shown video of Benghazi attack | San Diego 6 | National / World News

WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawmakers have seen a video made drone surveillance and security camera video that showed them in real time the attack in Libya that killed …

Bing Video - Bing Videosq=Drones+tppl+real+time+video+of+Benghazi+attack%3f&mid=862DDB025E94D9FD9C95862DDB025E94D9FD9C95&view=detail&FORM=VIRE6

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9LdghigT9E]Benghazi: Obama watched as they died - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, where oh, where have those videos gone?
Oh, where oh, where have the videos been stashed?

Last edited:

The lie of what you say, and yes you are lying, is that funding had one damn thing to do with what happened in Benghazi. If you were not a low information voter you would have viewed the video provided early and read where Lamb said she upgraded security at Benghazi. The funding BS is just another liberal BS story line invented to try and cover for the manslaughter of our men.

BTW I don't believe you are intentionally lying you are just repeating lies invented by someone else, I assume you believe this line of BS to be true, but it ain't.

Stop and think, genius.....better yet stop listening/watching Drudge, Fox News and the WND. Funding means that when security upgrade is asked for, then it's gotten in full instead of doled out or not gotten at all. The REINFORCEMENTS that the consulated asked for would not have been necessary if full funding were provided.

Got that bunky? Or do I have to do your homework and provide you with facts that will back up what I say?

Imbecile.

See there in lies the difference between liberals and conservatives. Conservatives just don't get it. It was totally a lack of funding. Obviously if Obama had a quarter he would have dropped it into a pay phone and called in the calvery. But alas we are so broke we have to send our men into countries we just bombed the crap out of and after we just killed OBL. No problem doing so, nothing bad happened. Benghazi, Conservatives = WTF??? Liberals = WGAF????

ONce again, a willfully ignorant neocon/teabagger parrot creates his own scenario in lieu of FACTS.

The GOP fought against requested increase in funding for security. Period. That security would have made it NOT necessary to immediately call the President for a bug out of personnel.

As for the lie of "real time and such"....you dopes will hang onto that just like you do every other lie Drudge & company have fed you since 2008.

Video From Benghazi Consulate Shows Organized Attack - The …

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10/12/video-from-benghazi...

Video From Benghazi ... the U.S. government is also poring over video taken from an overhead U.S. surveillance drone that arrived for ... At the same time, ...

Lawmakers shown video of Benghazi attack | San Diego 6 | …

Lawmakers shown video of Benghazi attack | San Diego 6 | National / World News

WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawmakers have seen a video made drone surveillance and security camera video that showed them in real time the attack in Libya that killed …

Bing Video - Bing Videosq=Drones+tppl+real+time+video+of+Benghazi+attack%3f&mid=862DDB025E94D9FD9C95862DDB025E94D9FD9C95&view=detail&FORM=VIRE6

Benghazi: Obama watched as they died - YouTube

Oh, where oh, where have those videos gone?
Oh, where oh, where have the videos been stashed?

Feinstein admitted to watching real time videos, which apparently at the time the cameras were running but no one on security was watching, except maybe Lamb. IF only there was a way to stream live video from one place to another. Man do we need something like that so the WH can keep up with what is happening. Until someone does the impossible and invents a means to stream video I guess we can only look at them after they are developed in the dark room days later.

Imbecile.

ONce again, a willfully ignorant neocon/teabagger parrot creates his own scenario in lieu of FACTS.

The GOP fought against requested increase in funding for security. Period. That security would have made it NOT necessary to immediately call the President for a bug out of personnel.

As for the lie of "real time and such"....you dopes will hang onto that just like you do every other lie Drudge & company have fed you since 2008.

So you double down on dishonesty. Who is saying it was a lack of funding that allowed mortars to be used against the embassy? Who is saying that a lack of funding was the reason an organized attack on the embassy was successful? IF you would have viewed the video of Lamb's testimony to congress you would know she said no such thing. She said they had just increased the security. But I doubt you viewed the video or read the transcript provided where she says she was watching in almost real time. Too bad she didn't have a phone to call the WH. The liberal left has become so dishonest I seriously doubt you know the truth. My suggestion, don't view the video and don't read the transcript provided, stay ignorant that way you can always have the out that you were not lying you are just a low information voter or just say you are an Obama liberal, everyone will know.

Last edited:

Stop and think, genius.....better yet stop listening/watching Drudge, Fox News and the WND. Funding means that when security upgrade is asked for, then it's gotten in full instead of doled out or not gotten at all. The REINFORCEMENTS that the consulated asked for would not have been necessary if full funding were provided.

Got that bunky? Or do I have to do your homework and provide you with facts that will back up what I say?

Please read my reply to the other low information Obama liberal who parrots the same talking points. Lamb watched the whole thing "almost" real time. She made no mention of a lack of security. BTW how does security stop mortars?

EDIT: I see it is the same Obama liberal now tripling down on dishonesty. Do you think if you keep saying the same lie over and over it will become true????

Last edited:

So you double down on dishonesty. Who is saying it was a lack of funding that allowed mortars to be used against the embassy? Who is saying that a lack of funding was the reason an organized attack on the embassy was successful? IF you would have viewed the video of Lamb's testimony to congress you would know she said no such thing. She said they had just increased the security. But I doubt you viewed the video or read the transcript provided where she says she was watching in almost real time. Too bad she didn't have a phone to call the WH. The liberal left has become so dishonest I seriously doubt you know the truth. My suggestion, don't view the video and don't read the transcript provided, stay ignorant that way you can always have the out that you were not lying you are just a low information voter or just say you are an Obama liberal, everyone will know.

First of all, you need to stop the neocon shuffle of introducing supposition and conjecture into the conversation to bolster your BS. I never said "a lack of funding that allowed mortars to be used against the embassy? Who is saying that a lack of funding was the reason an organized attack on the embassy was successful? " Either learn to read carefully and comprehensively or stop lying. I stated in no uncertain terms that INCREASED funding for security was DENIED by the GOP....and THAT MAY have made a difference in lives saved or lost. Since jokers like YOU are wailing that DENIED reinforcements/assistance by the State Dept. contributed to their deaths, then my citing a FACT is MOST appropo.

As to your much ballyhooed video and blathering about Rice:

The Benghazi Controversy, Explained | Mother Jones

The Benghazi attack and the anti-Muslim video: How the GOP misread intelligence from Libya. - Slate Magazine

Did the Obama administration know its Libya protest talk was inaccurate? - The Washington Post

Could a better system had caused a different result? You bet'cha....but this lame ass attempt by the neocon/teabagger punditry to lynch the Obama administration on an alleged cover-up is about as successful as all the slander and BS they threw in the last two Presidential elections.

But you hold onto your BS and parrot it relentlessly, bunky. So much more to pity you.

Oh, and just as a reminder:

On Fox, Journalist Tom Ricks Accuses The Network Of Operating As A Wing Of The Republican Party | Blog | Media Matters for America

Carry on.

Please read my reply to the other low information Obama liberal who parrots the same talking points. Lamb watched the whole thing "almost" real time. She made no mention of a lack of security. BTW how does security stop mortars?

EDIT: I see it is the same Obama liberal now tripling down on dishonesty. Do you think if you keep saying the same lie over and over it will become true????

Like a typical neocon/teabagger parrot, you exclude all other information and hype out of context one bit of information that supports your hysteria. See my response to you on this, then parrot your drivel again and again, because let's face it, that's about all you're good for.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-real-time-video-falsehood-5.html#post6776315

Your screen name here is a joke given your parroting of the neocon/teabagger agenda.

Except for the fact that Suzi Rice lied for Maobama, and so did Billary. Then we find that both Leon Panetta and General Demsey both now claim that Maobama walked away from the incident early just after the real time incident was occurring.
This indicates that Maobama was not interested in the murderous outcome from the start. There's no E.O. or other documentation that Maobama offered any help or requested rescue attempts be made to assist the victims of the attack. He left it to Panetta and Dempsey to do the heavy lifting.
Incompetently leading from behind again.
It's no wonder Maobama has ordered more than 1 billion rounds of ammo for his minions and is pushing to disarm America.

Forum List

Back