Who started the anti-Obama birther movement??? Like perky Katie Couric YOU may be surprised!!!

Ya see, Cruz's background is no secret and John McCain was born in Panama. The cover up used to be worse than the crime but nobody in the media seems interested that Barry Sotoro may have enjoyed special student rates by claiming to be an alien while in college. Most of us couldn't even get a drivers license with a photo copy of a birth certificate but with the cooperation of the knee jerk democrat progs and the liberal media he has managed to circumvent Constitutional requirements with an alleged altered certificate that experts have never examined.

All you (FFOs) Fools for Obama.... will you admit for once he is the Messiah to you??? Will you admit to fools for Obama that Obama is greater then Jesus?
All you FFOs... admit you are ready to do as the well known intelligent Hollywood Thespian...
"I'll do whatever he says to do," actress Halle Berry said to the Philadelphia Daily News. "I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
That other great Thespian..."He walks into a room and you want to follow him somewhere, anywhere," George Clooney told talk show host Charlie Rose."

Last week, Clinton adviser Sid Blumenthal e-mailed an article from The American Conservative implying that Obama's support was, at least in part, due to white liberal guilt.
Obamamania verges on obsession - Lisa Lerer - POLITICO.com
Yes we know, you hate niggeah's with a lust...
FFO
View attachment 43721
I didn't vote for him, but show your insanity...

You realize you have the habit of NEVER using a period? Plus in one what post two incomplete ideas..."I didn't vote for him, but show your insanity" certainly explains
your mental status!

I think all people that BELIEVE everything Obama says are the FOOLS he told us he was going to use!
I know he said in his own words that he thinks people like you are so stupid you can be fooled with "tricks" and tactics and that
he is an angry black man that hates the USA.
You tell me why would anyone running for political office and CLAIMING TRANSPARENCY would say this unless HE knew he could fool fools
like you?"Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

He then hires all sorts of people that hate the USA and think that Americans are as Gruber said make up the "Stupidity of the American Voter".
I really laugh at you idiots that really think Obama is the Messiah. That he can walk on water.
How many of you people really believe what Obama said about himself when he was nominated...
This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Obama s Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul

Of course as people did with Hitler/Mussolini they like you believe EVERY WORD Obama speaks because after all you are like these
people.... Is Barack Obama the Messiah

We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."
-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)
"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

YUP you belong to this group for SURE!!!

Meanwhile- I ask again- stand up and be counted.

I think all Birthers are idiots- what about you?

Asked and avoided by you 4 times now.

Starting to suspect that you have an affinity for Birthers.

All you (FFOs) Fools for Obama.... will you admit for once he is the Messiah to you??? Will you admit to fools for Obama that Obama is greater then Jesus?
All you FFOs... admit you are ready to do as the well known intelligent Hollywood Thespian...

I don't know any of those people.

Meanwhile- I think that all Birthers are idiots- what about you?

Ya see, Cruz's background is no secret and John McCain was born in Panama. The cover up used to be worse than the crime but nobody in the media seems interested that Barry Sotoro may have enjoyed special student rates by claiming to be an alien while in college. Most of us couldn't even get a drivers license with a photo copy of a birth certificate but with the cooperation of the knee jerk democrat progs and the liberal media he has managed to circumvent Constitutional requirements with an alleged altered certificate that experts have never examined.

Thanks for the nutjob Birther point of view.

And I can't say it often enough- Birthers are all idiots.

WOW you seriously don't think ANYONE would answer ANYTHING by some FFO who doesn't know who Halle Berry or George Clooney is?
How far out of touch with reality are YOU?
I think anyone who thinks that all people who had questioned the legality of Obama's birth and at the same time doesn't know who "those people" are well
YOU are really proving the point!
See it's not just that your stupid enough to say YOU don't know who those people are BUT obviously are even dumber to admit you can't even look
"to google" them as some older people like call searching the Internet!

It is so obvious to most people that you are truly an FFO as well as a LIP!

WOW you seriously don't think ANYONE would answer ANYTHING by some FFO who doesn't know who Halle Berry or George Clooney is?
!

You asked about "Fools for Obama"- I am not familiar with any of them- so I can't answer for them.

Meanwhile- Birthers are all idiots.

Are you a Birther?

The left-wing anchor, who is now perched at a place called Yahoo!, introduced Cruz as a historic candidate — potentially the first American president to be born in Canada. The look on Couric’s smug face when he correctly reminded her that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008 that birthed the anti-Obama Birther movement, is priceless.
Old news that may have been floated by some Dems, but then dropped when proven to be false. The real story is that some wingnuts are still grasping at straws to keep it in the news.

Nope, they were silenced by their masters when they told Hilary she was not going to win, then sudden even some of her supports turned on her to support their chosen one..

!

You asked about "Fools for Obama"- I am not familiar with any of them- so I can't answer for them.

Are you a Birther?
YOU don't know Halle Berry or George Clooney? Are YOU that totally uninformed???
YOU are proving that all FFOs are idiots when you admit you don't know those people!
With that assumption that as a FFO and all FFOs are idiots, then you are really an idiot making a stupid statement all birthers are idiots!
I can with your posts PROVE that FFOs like you are totally uninformed....hahahah You don't know who George Clooney is??? Wow!

!

Are you a Birther?
YOU don't know Halle Berry or George Clooney? Are YOU that totally uninformed???
YOU are proving that all FFOs are idiots when you admit you don't know those people!
With that assumption that as a FFO and all FFOs are idiots, then you are really an idiot making a stupid statement all birthers are idiots!
I can with your posts PROVE that FFOs like you are totally uninformed....hahahah You don't know who George Clooney is??? Wow!

You are really giving Birthers a run for their money- and sounding more and more like Birthers with every post.

And like I said- Birthers are all idiots.

!

Are you a Birther?

You are really giving Birthers a run for their money- and sounding more and more like Birthers with every post.

Who in the hell would believe someone who doesn't even know who George Clooney is!
You are so out of touch with reality that any statement from fingers is suspect of lunacy in the first place.
Who in their right mind would EVER make a stupendously stupid statement like "birthers are all idiots" when you can't even identify a guy who has
when googled "George Clooney" there are About 27,900,000 results (0.37 seconds)
Please keep on posting and proving how f...king dumb you are!

Prove how f...king dumb you are: I googled then ""birthers are all idiots" results: About 146 results

Just to make sure you do know what Google is right???

The left-wing anchor, who is now perched at a place called Yahoo!, introduced Cruz as a historic candidate — potentially the first American president to be born in Canada.

The look on Couric’s smug face when he correctly reminded her that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008 that birthed the anti-Obama Birther movement, is priceless.

Katie Couric interviews Ted Cruz

Those of us with brains do remember Hillary was the first to bring it up politically. Democrats will now proceed to vote for her. Obama beat Hillary to the accusation though, he was the original birther, patient zero of the movement when he told his publisher that

!

Are you a Birther?

Who in the hell would believe someone who doesn't even know who George Clooney is!

I never said I don't know George Clooney.

I said I don't I don't know any "Fools for Obama".

You are sounding as stridently idiotic as Birthers with each post.

And as we all know- Birthers are idiots.

The left-wing anchor, who is now perched at a place called Yahoo!, introduced Cruz as a historic candidate — potentially the first American president to be born in Canada.

The look on Couric’s smug face when he correctly reminded her that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008 that birthed the anti-Obama Birther movement, is priceless.

Katie Couric interviews Ted Cruz

Those of us with brains do remember Hillary was the first to bring it up politically. Democrats will now proceed to vote for her. Obama beat Hillary to the accusation though, he was the original birther, patient zero of the movement when he told his publisher that

'those of us' meaning those of you who like to lie to attack Democrats.

YOU specifically said "I don't know any of those people."
YOU NEVER NEVER SAID...."I don't know any "Fools for Obama".
GEEZ what does it take for a FFO like you to comprehend you are being hoisted on your own petard!!!
Here since you are so totally naive that EVERYONE that is a birther is an IDIOT... well EVERYONE like you i.e. a FFO
needs help and here is your little bit of knowledge for the day:

The word remains in modern usage in the phrase hoist with one's own petard, which means "to be harmed by one's own plan to harm someone else" or "to fall into one's own trap," implying that one could be lifted up (hoist, or blown upward) by one's own bomb.

See that's how simple it is!
But just is a shame you keep making a FFO out yourself.
More importantly though you can't seemingly keep on topic!
Which was Perky Katie Couric was made a fool by Cruz as she was going to "hoist Cruz on the Petard" of his Canadian birth but
instead was skewered once again by the facts...i.e. Hillary's people...she hired... she put on her campaign STARTED the birther campaign!
And Perky Katie was pissed!
perkykatiecouric.png

Forum List

Back