Who started the anti-Obama birther movement??? Like perky Katie Couric YOU may be surprised!!!

The left-wing anchor, who is now perched at a place called Yahoo!, introduced Cruz as a historic candidate — potentially the first American president to be born in Canada.

The look on Couric’s smug face when he correctly reminded her that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008 that birthed the anti-Obama Birther movement, is priceless.

Katie Couric interviews Ted Cruz

Is this your acknowledgement that the birther movement was idiotic?
NO.... what I'm showing is the extreme biased Couric pissed because Cruz pointed out something the "journalist" didn't know or didn't care to acknowledge!

She didn't know a story that I have shown to be proven false?

How important do you think Birtherism is that you think everyone knows how it started?

Meanwhile- I ask again- stand up and be counted.

I think all Birthers are idiots- what about you?

The left-wing anchor, who is now perched at a place called Yahoo!, introduced Cruz as a historic candidate — potentially the first American president to be born in Canada. The look on Couric’s smug face when he correctly reminded her that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008 that birthed the anti-Obama Birther movement, is priceless.
Old news that may have been floated by some Dems, but then dropped when proven to be false. The real story is that some wingnuts are still grasping at straws to keep it in the news.
No the real news is that the clinton campaign started it. And they never dropped it. They just don't need it anymore.

I've been anti Obama from his first run for president and he has yet to display any redeeming qualities.

No the real news is that the clinton campaign started it. And they never dropped it. They just don't need it anymore.
No, the real news is the so called "Liberal" media let Cruz get away with lying about Clinton, protecting the CON$ervoFascist freerepublic who started the rumor.

The left-wing anchor, who is now perched at a place called Yahoo!, introduced Cruz as a historic candidate — potentially the first American president to be born in Canada.

The look on Couric’s smug face when he correctly reminded her that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008 that birthed the anti-Obama Birther movement, is priceless.

NO.... what I'm showing is the extreme biased Couric pissed because Cruz pointed out something the "journalist" didn't know or didn't care to acknowledge!

How important do you think Birtherism is that you think everyone knows how it started?

She had NO problem advancing the wild idea that Cruz was not legally able to be President as he was born in Canada.
But you're right in that as she has shown with her juvenile petty biased reporting i.e. regarding Palin and now Cruz being born in Canada she doesn't seem to
KNOW or maybe care that this extreme biased "journalism" has brought her and her industry to the depth of LESS then 18% confidence in television news!
But of course you are part of that 18% aren't you as you believe everything the MSM says especially like the editor of Newsweek who

who once was asked about Bush:
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.He-Could-Go-All-The-Way Today Cheers Obama s Football Play

But when it came to Obama???
YET this same Editor of NewsWeek Thomas gushed about Obama.....
"mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek s Evan Thomas Obama Is Sort of God

Really professional, objective journalism at play from the Editor of NewsWeek!!!

Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 6.21.59 PM.png

She had NO problem advancing the wild idea that Cruz was not legally able to be President as he was born in Canada.]

Since there are whacky Right Wing Birthers advancing that idea- and since Cruz was actually born in Canada- it was a perfectly reasonable question to ask- she was doing Cruz a favor by letting him address the right wing nutjobs like Stevie the Racist who tell us Cruz is not eligible.

Asked and avoided by you three times now.

Where (or even whether) the left's Messiah was born is unimportant. It's the simple reality that even to think he might be Born of Man sends liberals into a confused state where they believe anything, even in their magical ability to save themselves, let alone a planet.

I think all people that BELIEVE everything Obama says are the FOOLS he told us he was going to use!
I know he said in his own words that he thinks people like you are so stupid you can be fooled with "tricks" and tactics and that
he is an angry black man that hates the USA.
You tell me why would anyone running for political office and CLAIMING TRANSPARENCY would say this unless HE knew he could fool fools
like you?"Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

He then hires all sorts of people that hate the USA and think that Americans are as Gruber said make up the "Stupidity of the American Voter".
I really laugh at you idiots that really think Obama is the Messiah. That he can walk on water.
How many of you people really believe what Obama said about himself when he was nominated...
This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Obama s Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul

Of course as people did with Hitler/Mussolini they like you believe EVERY WORD Obama speaks because after all you are like these
people.... Is Barack Obama the Messiah

We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."
-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)
"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

YUP you belong to this group for SURE!!!

All you (FFOs) Fools for Obama.... will you admit for once he is the Messiah to you??? Will you admit to fools for Obama that Obama is greater then Jesus?
All you FFOs... admit you are ready to do as the well known intelligent Hollywood Thespian...
"I'll do whatever he says to do," actress Halle Berry said to the Philadelphia Daily News. "I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
That other great Thespian..."He walks into a room and you want to follow him somewhere, anywhere," George Clooney told talk show host Charlie Rose."

Last week, Clinton adviser Sid Blumenthal e-mailed an article from The American Conservative implying that Obama's support was, at least in part, due to white liberal guilt.
Obamamania verges on obsession - Lisa Lerer - POLITICO.com

564_zps1b9234d5.gif

All you (FFOs) Fools for Obama.... will you admit for once he is the Messiah to you??? Will you admit to fools for Obama that Obama is greater then Jesus?
All you FFOs... admit you are ready to do as the well known intelligent Hollywood Thespian...
"I'll do whatever he says to do," actress Halle Berry said to the Philadelphia Daily News. "I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
That other great Thespian..."He walks into a room and you want to follow him somewhere, anywhere," George Clooney told talk show host Charlie Rose."

Last week, Clinton adviser Sid Blumenthal e-mailed an article from The American Conservative implying that Obama's support was, at least in part, due to white liberal guilt.
Yes we know, you hate niggeah's with a lust...

FFO
Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 9.40.07 AM.png

FFO
View attachment 43721
I didn't vote for him, but show your insanity...

Forum List

Back