Who speaks for the republican party"

Anyone who needs someone to speak for a party that speaks for them... should stay far away from the voting booth

Then again, only weak, uneducated retards incapable of thinking for themselves are defined by party membership or blind loyalty to an elephant, ass, bull moose, or color in the first place, so we'd really be better off of all such persons would refrain from voting.

"I'm BIG AL Capone.

I, or my friends have been speaking for the Republican for a long time."​

al_capone.jpg

There is so much going on behind closed doors over at the GOP it is hard to know who is running the place. Who does speak for the Republican Party in summer 2009?

gop_rgb_rkqw.jpg

The GOP is working too hard to be liberal-lite... and as such is fast becoming irrelevant.

If the GOP wants to survive, it best start SPEAKING FOR CONSERVATIVES...

Lead, follow... or GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!

FTR: Conservatives aren't interested in following... we've tolerated half assed losers... OKA: Moderates for a generation... their boat has sailed.

If you're not a CONSERVATIVE; GET THE HELL OUT OF THE GOP and join with your comrades in the DNC... we're taking the Party back and we're not interested in what size the tent is.

"I created the Republican Party, and I can make it go away!"

bewitched.jpg

Oh, I won't have a chance to do it, they already did it to themselves.​

8848.796102.gif

The Republican Party is DEAD.

Last edited:
There is so much going on behind closed doors over at the GOP it is hard to know who is running the place. Who does speak for the Republican Party in summer 2009?

gop_rgb_rkqw.jpg

Who speaks for the Democratic Party? If it's Obama, increasingly the Dems in Congress don't seem to be listening to what he has to say and independents and moderate Dems don't seem to like what they are hearing.

Blasphemers they are.

Democrats have never been lemmings and walked in lockstep. But ironically, they historically come together for a common cause for the common good. Something the new batch of ME FIRST conservative loudmouths can't conceive.

Democrats have never been lemmings and walked in lockstep. But ironically, they historically come together for a common cause for the common good. Something the new batch of ME FIRST conservative loudmouths can't conceive.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah SURE
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back