Who should we believe....Our President or El Chapo?

LOL...are you blind moron? I said 'guess' for a reason.

But again, I am no expert...far from it.

As I suspected....you're a mouthy little troll who doesn't know a damn thing about metal smithing or anything else.

LOL...are you blind moron? I said 'guess' for a reason.

But again, I am no expert...far from it.

As I suspected....you're a mouthy little troll who doesn't know a damn thing about metal smithing or anything else.

LOL..you are the one that suggested a MIG or TIG welder for cutting.

I suggested a plasma cutter.

I am no expert - but I would guess mine would be the better tool to use in this case.

And you are no expert on what baby boomers invented as you thought they 'invented' AIDS, TV dinners, the internet and Rock & Roll.

All wrong.

Nancy Sh*ts The Bed

I would stick to trolling whatever it is you actually know about, from now on.

Traffickers at El Chapo trial say drugs aren't coming into the US through open parts of the border - CNN

Most drugs are smuggled into the United States onboard fishing boats, trains, tractor-trailers and ordinary cars that come into the country at legal ports of entry, according to former cartel members who've testified in the trial of notorious cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

Some cartel members have testified about using underground tunnels. But none have said they've transported drugs into the United States at unwalled sections of the border.

So much for the Presidents fear mongering that his wall is needed to stop drug smuggling

El Chapo ... hero of the loony left and beloved of the fake media parasites

Definitely .. I would trust Trump, why wallow in liberal duplicity..

Let’s see....

Who is more trustworthy?
A ruthless drug lord or the President of the United States?

That is how low we have sunk
The ruthless drug lord is a Democrat sympathizer.

He provides a more accurate description of drug smuggling than our President does

Last week he stood before a table loaded with drugs and guns that had been confiscated

He failed to mention that none of them came from smuggling across unprotected border areas

I am no expert - but I would guess mine would be the better tool to use in this case.

And you are no expert on what baby boomers invented as you thought they 'invented' AIDS, TV dinners, the internet and Rock & Roll.

All wrong.

Nancy Sh*ts The Bed

I suggested a Tig or Mig welder to show you don't know a welder from a cutter and you don't....you don't know the first thing about plasma cutters or portable generators either...none of his surprises anybody here. You also don't know the difference between a joke about Boomer inventions and any other era in modern American history. I scare the crap out of you because you're dumb as a doorbell.

Trump needs to provide a comprehensive border strategy tied into immigration reform ....which is what Dems are asking for. A wall to solve all of our problems is a childlike solution based on fear mongering

Where was Obama with his comprehensive border strategy? Hillary's? Bernie's? Bill Clintons? Nancy's? Chuckie's? Where WERE YOU all this time demanding this from any of them? And if it was a child-like solution, then both Chuckie, Nancy, Willy, Nancy and Barry are all CHILDREN because this forum has already shown many times they have all been FOR a wall and controlling illegitimate before they were against it.

But thanks for admitting Barry Soetoro was a total child. Now get out of the way and let the adults run the country, we're sick of democrats making a wreck out of everything.

Trump needs to provide a comprehensive border strategy tied into immigration reform ....which is what Dems are asking for. A wall to solve all of our problems is a childlike solution based on fear mongering

Where was Obama with his comprehensive border strategy? Hillary's? Bernie's? Bill Clintons? Nancy's? Chuckie's? Where WERE YOU all this time demanding this from any of them? And if it was a child-like solution, then both Chuckie, Nancy, Willy, Nancy and Barry are all CHILDREN because this forum has already shown many times they have all been FOR a wall and controlling illegitimate before they were against it.

But thanks for admitting Barry Soetoro was a total child. Now get out of the way and let the adults run the country, we're sick of democrats making a wreck out of everything.
Obama had a comprehensive immigration policy developed by the bipartisan “gang of 8”
It provided immigration reform, a path to citizenship, Dreamer protection, border protection

When the RW media caught wind of it, they threw a fit and the legislation died on the vine

Come on RW, you're smart enough to know that if you intensify screening at the ports-of-entry, the cartels will use tunnels, planes, boats, or horses to smuggle drugs in. The solution has to be an "all of the above". My brother was in the AF on the southern border, and said that radar could track all the drug planes coming over, but were not allowed to coordinate with DEA or local police.

Also, the wall isn't just about drug smuggling, its also about human trafficking as well as stopping the flood of migrants and MS-13 members coming up by the thousands in cartel promoted caravans.

Most illegals come in through either ports of entry or through legally-acquired, expired visa's...NOT through scurrying through the border in the middle of nowhere. It's common knowledge to anyone that bothers to read about it.

Most illegal immigration doesn't come through the Mexican border where Trump wants to build a wall
The 2,000 Mile Wall in Search of a Purpose: Since 2007 Visa Overstays have Outnumbered Undocumented Border Crossers by a Half Million - The Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS)

Besides, Trump's fence is a joke if he thinks that thing is going to keep anyone remotely determined out. I would guess a welding/cutting torch and less than 30 minutes will make mince meat of his latest joke of a 'wall'.

And why is Trump not calling for FAR tougher sentences for those who hire illegals? That is a cheap and easy way to discourage illegals.

The answer is obvious - lots of Reps hire LOTS of illegals.

1. Your point that visa overstays outnumber illegal border crossers is correct but misleading. They are BOTH about 400,000 per year. So Congress needs to address BOTH problems.
Where are you getting that from?
From my second above link:
'Overstays accounted for about two-thirds (66 percent) of those who arrived (i.e., joined the undocumented population) in 2014.'

2. The wall works, please read the link below. The Border Patrol are the only EXPERTS in this matter.
Border Patrol Makes Its Case For An Expanded 'Border Barrier'
Sorry,IMO, they do not DARE go against what Trump is asking for. Their jobs depend on toeing the company line. I don't believe ANYTHING from ANY active government bureaucrat about supporting government policy. EVER.
Plus, I am not saying that a border wall is a bad idea - quite the opposite. My point is that this is ALL Trump is talking about. He has said NOTHING (that I have heard) about heavier fines/jail time for those who hire illegals. He has not mentioned much (if at all) about curbing illegals coming in on legal visa's. All he talks about his is wall...AND THE WALL ALONE WILL NOT EVEN STOP 1/3 OF ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. That is a fact (as shown by my link above).
3. If anyone tries to cut thru the wall video cameras will notify Border Patrol
Sorry, not buying it. Where is you link that says that every, single foot of the border is monitored by camera? And even if it were, then how could tons of drugs - every day - be coming over it unnoticed?
If border patrol cannot stop waves of people coming in that they see - then obviously spending a few minutes to cut/explode a section of the wall and flood through it is no biggie.
4. The dems in Congress need to revise the immigration laws to make sentences tougher, not Trump. He would gladly support that effort.
You do not know that he feels that way - no one does but him. And please show me ONE major speech where he even says it? I don't recall him EVER mentioning it (though I might have missed it). And why is he not tweeting about it all the time? And the Reps had Congress for two years - why did they not do anything about it then? Why did Trump not ask them to over and over? Surely, that kind of legislation (Law and Order President) both he and the Reps would have been all for (in theory).

1. True that the 2017 data has 2/3 overstays, 1/3 crossers, but from the chart below for 2018 it looks like the illegal crossers will be larger based on pro-rating the early data, adding the fact that caravans are now imposing a new load of migrants.
SWB%20FY19TD_NOV%20Graphic%20002.jpg

2. We agree on the border wall with added enforcement options. Waiting for the dems to put them on the funding table. Trump cannot revise existing law regarding overstays. p.s. even the Obama admin border chief supports the new wall.
'Do It All, Including the Wall': Obama-Era Border Chief Hits Back at 'Absurd' Border Wall Arguments

3. The dems keep whining about new technology like satellites and drones. I'm suggesting that the wall will need to be monitored. Its not that expensive. The cameras can see a long way.

All wrong.

Nancy Sh*ts The Bed

I suggested a Tig or Mig welder to show you don't know a welder from a cutter and you don't....you don't know the first thing about plasma cutters or portable generators either...none of his surprises anybody here.

Yet, you were the one who suggested a TIG or MIG welder for cutting AND I was the one who suggested a plasma cutter.
And how could I not know the first thing about plasma cutters or portable generators if I was the one who brought both of them up?
It is impossible for one to know nothing about something that one mentioned.

You also don't know the difference between a joke about Boomer inventions and any other era in modern American history. I scare the crap out of you because you're dumb as a doorbell.

LOL. Total bullshit - I KNEW you would use that excuse...what else could you do?

Here is what you said:

'Of course....we're the greatest generation....we invented Rock & Roll, the internet, AIDS for the queers, and TV dinners.....if you're smart you'll obey us.'

Nancy Sh*ts The Bed

You gave zero indication you were joking. It is obvious you were DEAD serious.

You shot your mouth off, got caught and now you are trying to cover it up because you don't have the guts to just admit you were mistaken (which I could understand and would have let it go).

Have a wonderful day.

Traffickers at El Chapo trial say drugs aren't coming into the US through open parts of the border - CNN

Most drugs are smuggled into the United States onboard fishing boats, trains, tractor-trailers and ordinary cars that come into the country at legal ports of entry, according to former cartel members who've testified in the trial of notorious cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

Some cartel members have testified about using underground tunnels. But none have said they've transported drugs into the United States at unwalled sections of the border.

So much for the Presidents fear mongering that his wall is needed to stop drug smuggling

Let’s see....

Who is more trustworthy?

He provides a more accurate description of drug smuggling than our President does

Last week he stood before a table loaded with drugs and guns that had been confiscated

He failed to mention that none of them came from smuggling across unprotected border areas
He has an incentive to keep the border open.

Throw a rope over the slat wall, grab the other end through the slats and have your friends pull you up.

Easy Peasy

Except now you're sitting on top of a 20' spiked wall...how are you getting down the other side?

Let’s see....

Who is more trustworthy?

He has an incentive to keep the border open.

Yes...it is called commerce

Ah, so now it's two ropes and which side of the fence are your friends on now?

Last edited:
I could beat it with a length of rope

Of course you could...but why not just pole vault over it or go on a diet and squeeze between the slats?

Throw a rope over the slat wall, grab the other end through the slats and have your friends pull you up.

Easy Peasy
Not so easy, that new fucking wall is high, and the top is sharp. I haven't seen any videos of migrants climbing over it yet.
Most migrants come through a port of entry.

Forum List

Back