Who should we believe....Our President or El Chapo?

Come on RW, you're smart enough to know that if you intensify screening at the ports-of-entry, the cartels will use tunnels, planes, boats, or horses to smuggle drugs in. The solution has to be an "all of the above". My brother was in the AF on the southern border, and said that radar could track all the drug planes coming over, but were not allowed to coordinate with DEA or local police.

Also, the wall isn't just about drug smuggling, its also about human trafficking as well as stopping the flood of migrants and MS-13 members coming up by the thousands in cartel promoted caravans.

MS-13 gang members are not "coming in by the thousands" and the cartels aren't promoting the caravans.

MS-13 is an AMERICAN gang. It was formed in the US, and it's leadership is in the US. Americans exported this gang to Central America. This horrifically violent gang is an American creation.

MS-13 is not an AMerican gang, it may have started in LA, but its international now.
MS-13 - Wikipedia

Come on RW, you're smart enough to know that if you intensify screening at the ports-of-entry, the cartels will use tunnels, planes, boats, or horses to smuggle drugs in. The solution has to be an "all of the above". My brother was in the AF on the southern border, and said that radar could track all the drug planes coming over, but were not allowed to coordinate with DEA or local police.

Also, the wall isn't just about drug smuggling, its also about human trafficking as well as stopping the flood of migrants and MS-13 members coming up by the thousands in cartel promoted caravans.

MS-13 gang members are not "coming in by the thousands" and the cartels aren't promoting the carvans.

MS-13 is an AMERICAN gang. It was formed in the US, and it's leadership is in the US. Americans exported this gang to Central America. This horrifically violent gang is an American creation.
''Americans'' [ hahahah ] FROM a foreign country

Traffickers at El Chapo trial say drugs aren't coming into the US through open parts of the border - CNN

Most drugs are smuggled into the United States onboard fishing boats, trains, tractor-trailers and ordinary cars that come into the country at legal ports of entry, according to former cartel members who've testified in the trial of notorious cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

Some cartel members have testified about using underground tunnels. But none have said they've transported drugs into the United States at unwalled sections of the border.

So much for the Presidents fear mongering that his wall is needed to stop drug smuggling

Drugs is a minor reason for the wall at best. A secure border is more about knowing who, and how many people are here. If it were just drugs, meh, no biggie.

Most illegals come in through either ports of entry or through legally-acquired, expired visa's...NOT through scurrying through the border in the middle of nowhere. It's common knowledge to anyone that bothers to read about it.

Most illegal immigration doesn't come through the Mexican border where Trump wants to build a wall
The 2,000 Mile Wall in Search of a Purpose: Since 2007 Visa Overstays have Outnumbered Undocumented Border Crossers by a Half Million - The Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS)

Besides, Trump's fence is a joke if he thinks that thing is going to keep anyone remotely determined out. I would guess a welding/cutting torch and less than 30 minutes will make mince meat of his latest joke of a 'wall'.

And why is Trump not calling for FAR tougher sentences for those who hire illegals? That is a cheap and easy way to discourage illegals.

The answer is obvious - lots of Reps hire LOTS of illegals.

1. Your point that visa overstays outnumber illegal border crossers is correct but misleading. They are BOTH about 400,000 per year. So Congress needs to address BOTH problems.
Where are you getting that from?
From my second above link:
'Overstays accounted for about two-thirds (66 percent) of those who arrived (i.e., joined the undocumented population) in 2014.'

2. The wall works, please read the link below. The Border Patrol are the only EXPERTS in this matter.
Border Patrol Makes Its Case For An Expanded 'Border Barrier'
Sorry,IMO, they do not DARE go against what Trump is asking for. Their jobs depend on toeing the company line. I don't believe ANYTHING from ANY active government bureaucrat about supporting government policy. EVER.
Plus, I am not saying that a border wall is a bad idea - quite the opposite. My point is that this is ALL Trump is talking about. He has said NOTHING (that I have heard) about heavier fines/jail time for those who hire illegals. He has not mentioned much (if at all) about curbing illegals coming in on legal visa's. All he talks about his is wall...AND THE WALL ALONE WILL NOT EVEN STOP 1/3 OF ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. That is a fact (as shown by my link above).
3. If anyone tries to cut thru the wall video cameras will notify Border Patrol
Sorry, not buying it. Where is you link that says that every, single foot of the border is monitored by camera? And even if it were, then how could tons of drugs - every day - be coming over it unnoticed?
If border patrol cannot stop waves of people coming in that they see - then obviously spending a few minutes to cut/explode a section of the wall and flood through it is no biggie.
4. The dems in Congress need to revise the immigration laws to make sentences touigher, not Trump. He would gladly support that effort.
You do not know that he feels that way - no one does but him. And please show me ONE major speech where he even says it? I don't recall him EVER mentioning it (though I might have missed it). And why is he not tweeting about it all the time? And the Reps had Congress for two years - why did they not do anything about it then? Why did Trump not ask them to over and over? Surely, that kind of legislation (Law and Order President) both he and the Reps would have been all for (in theory).

Last edited:
Traffickers at El Chapo trial say drugs aren't coming into the US through open parts of the border - CNN

Most drugs are smuggled into the United States onboard fishing boats, trains, tractor-trailers and ordinary cars that come into the country at legal ports of entry, according to former cartel members who've testified in the trial of notorious cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

Some cartel members have testified about using underground tunnels. But none have said they've transported drugs into the United States at unwalled sections of the border.

So much for the Presidents fear mongering that his wall is needed to stop drug smuggling

Drugs is a minor reason for the wall at best. A secure border is more about knowing who, and how many people are here. If it were just drugs, meh, no biggie.

In that case, we can get into more lies from Trump

His claims about the number of murders from illegals. 63,000 my ass

No, 63K Americans have not been killed by illegal immigrants
More fear mongering
They are not here to cut grass and make beds......they are here to kill you

Who do I believe?

My own eyes and El Chapo is correct.

More fear mongering

Wow, a politician lies! Again, meh. Your boi BO had his share. Be an adult and realize they all lie, every last one of them.

Most illegals come in through either ports of entry or through legally-acquired, expired visa's...NOT through scurrying through the border in the middle of nowhere. It's common knowledge to anyone that bothers to read about it.

Most illegal immigration doesn't come through the Mexican border where Trump wants to build a wall
The 2,000 Mile Wall in Search of a Purpose: Since 2007 Visa Overstays have Outnumbered Undocumented Border Crossers by a Half Million - The Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS)

Besides, Trump's fence is a joke if he thinks that thing is going to keep anyone remotely determined out. I would guess a welding/cutting torch and less than 30 minutes will make mince meat of his latest joke of a 'wall'.

And why is Trump not calling for FAR tougher sentences for those who hire illegals? That is a cheap and easy way to discourage illegals.

The answer is obvious - lots of Reps hire LOTS of illegals.
Border agent said torch will not work on this steel. And even if, it gives time for agents to intervene. It will also release agents to other areas to provide better coverage. It is a first step and worth it. You are correct about getting rid of those already here, that will be next after the wall-which is why Reps don't want it.

More fear mongering

Wow, a politician lies! Again, meh. Your boi BO had his share. Be an adult and realize they all lie, every last one of them.

<sob>. But.....But.....What about OwBama?

More fear mongering

<sob>. But.....But.....What about OwBama?

WTF, what ever happened, is it now the Great Owbama?

Most drugs are smuggled into the United States onboard fishing boats, trains, tractor-trailers and ordinary cars that come into the country at legal ports of entry,

So in other words, SOME drugs DO come here via the border as do most illegal human traffic! Actually, 1.5 million pounds SEIZED at the border. Much more is missed. Thanks for vindicating the need to be able to control our border.

Most drugs are smuggled into the United States onboard fishing boats, trains, tractor-trailers and ordinary cars that come into the country at legal ports of entry,

So in other words, SOME drugs DO come here via the border as do most illegal human traffic! Actually, 1.5 million pounds SEIZED at the border. Much more is missed. Thanks for vindicating the need to be able to control our border.
So, what is not there....must be there

Trump needs to provide a comprehensive border strategy tied into immigration reform ....which is what Dems are asking for.
A wall to solve all of our problems is a childlike solution based on fear mongering

So now you're an expert on welding/cutting torches? So what would you bring...a Tig welder or a Mig welder? How would you "make mince meat" of hollow steel slats filled with concrete? How about a plasma cutter.....would you bring along one of those and a generator to run it...how big a generator? Fact of the matter is, you don't know a damn thing about how to attack Trump's wall or much of anything else.

Trump needs to provide a comprehensive border strategy tied into immigration reform ....which is what Dems are asking for.
A wall to solve all of our problems is a childlike solution based on fear mongering

In other words, drones to shoot 8x10 glossies of the invaders pouring in along with motion-detectors giving us an idea how many hundred got over, right? And the next democrap president just turns off the bells and whistles like Obama stopped building Chertoff's wall, and then where are we? You don't seem to understand....the Rats want as many invaders as they can sneak in voting in 2020 and they expect you old white guys to shut up and go along with them.

So now you're an expert on welding/cutting torches? So what would you bring...a Tig welder or a Mig welder? How would you "make mince meat" of hollow steel slats filled with concrete? How about a plasma cutter.....would you bring along one of those and a generator to run it...how big a generator?

LOL...are you blind? I said 'guess' for a reason.

And neither...they are for welding. This is called 'cutting'. I would use a plasma cutter for cutting (assuming the materials are all electrically conductive - and it appears Trump's latest fence is). Plus, they are very portable and relatively inexpensive.

But again, I am no expert...far from it.

But if you know soooo much and I am wrong...why don't you post a link to unbiased, factual proof that my statement is incorrect?

Fact of the matter is, you don't know a damn thing about how to attack Trump's wall or much of anything else.

:auiqs.jpg:

This from the guy who thought that 'Rock & Roll, the internet, AIDS for the queers, and TV dinners' were all invented by baby boomers.

Points which I easily disproved.

Nancy Sh*ts The Bed

And don't worry pal...every time I notice you get full of yourself, I will be happy to post this again.

Have a nice day, troll.

Last edited:

So now you're an expert on welding/cutting torches? So what would you bring...a Tig welder or a Mig welder? How would you "make mince meat" of hollow steel slats filled with concrete? How about a plasma cutter.....would you bring along one of those and a generator to run it...how big a generator? Fact of the matter is, you don't know a damn thing about how to attack Trump's wall or much of anything else.

I could beat it with a length of rope

In other words, drones to shoot 8x10 glossies of the invaders pouring in along with motion-detectors giving us an idea how many hundred got over, right? And the next democrap president just turns off the bells and whistles like Obama stopped building Chertoff's wall, and then where are we? You don't seem to understand....the Rats want as many invaders as they can sneak in voting in 2020 and they expect you old white guys to shut up and go along with them.
Illegals don’t vote

El Chapo ... hero of the loony left and beloved of the fake media parasites

Definitely .. I would trust Trump, why wallow in liberal duplicity..

Let’s see....

Who is more trustworthy?
A ruthless drug lord or the President of the United States?

That is how low we have sunk
The ruthless drug lord is a Democrat sympathizer.

Forum List

Back