Who should the Democrats run in 2016

Who should the Democrats Nominate in 2016?

• Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Vice President Joe Biden

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa

• Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia

• Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer

• Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York

• Newark Mayor Cory Booker

• Total voters
No Clintons. No Bushes.

There are 310,000,000 people in this country. Surely we can find others.

Political dynasties are unhealthy for a democracy. We aren't the Philippines.

BTW, Hillary will be nearly 70 in 2016.

So what do you do if it's Jeb vs. Hillary in 2016?

I think the thing is, we Americans love our political dynasties. We missed out on the whole royalty thing, so we love the Kennedys, the Bushes and now the Clintons...

The problem isn't that Romney wasn't conservative enough. It was that he simply couldn't sell more plutocracy to working folks.

Yeah, running a poster boy like Romney just four years after the Meltdown, while the entire planet is still feelings its effects, was not exactly a stroke of genius.

Running a few crazies in localized elections (again) wasn't exactly a stroke of genius either, for that matter.

Not really a high-IQ effort by the GOP this time 'round, huh?

Anyway, I'm guessing it's Hillary's if she wants it, Cuomo's if she doesn't.

No Clintons. No Bushes.

I think the thing is, we Americans love our political dynasties. We missed out on the whole royalty thing, so we love the Kennedys, the Bushes and now the Clintons...

That's not as far fetched as it sounds.

No Clintons. No Bushes.

That's not as far fetched as it sounds.

Recently in Chicago, we had a Mayor, a County Board President, and a Congressman who all held offices held by their fathers.

A female illegal immigrant, Mexican that speaks no English and is Pregnant, unemployed and collects welfare and drives with no drivers license. Unbeatable in the primaries.

And this is why the Republicans lost...

They really do think only white males vote.

I'm sorry?

Republicans lost because they ran a progressive liberal who pretends to be conservative. tens of millions less people showed up to vote in 2012 than 2008... Both parties are shrinking... Obama didn’t win by a landslide.

No they didn't.

129 million people voted in 08, 125 million in 12. Romney won 60 million votes, more than McCain and the second most for a Republican in history. Only Bush won more in 04 with 62 million. Bush won 50 million in 00. Obama won 65 million in 12. So even if Romney won 2 million more votes than the highest tally for a Republican of all time, he still wins less than Obama.

Where are all these mythical conservative voters conservatives say don't bother voting?

The problem isn't that Romney wasn't conservative enough. It was that he simply couldn't sell more plutocracy to working folks.

Yeah, running a poster boy like Romney just four years after the Meltdown, while the entire planet is still feelings its effects, was not exactly a stroke of genius.

Running a few crazies in localized elections (again) wasn't exactly a stroke of genius either, for that matter.

Not really a high-IQ effort by the GOP this time 'round, huh?

Anyway, I'm guessing it's Hillary's if she wants it, Cuomo's if she doesn't.

it probably would have helped if romney wasn't so beholden to the radical right that he didn't disavow mourdock and akins. mourdock was one of only two candidates he endorsed for senate. if he had withdrawn his support from mourdock after the stupid rape comments, then i'd suggest it would have helped him. the fact that he didn't turn on mourdock (because ultimately he agreed with him) was a symptom, not a cause.

A female illegal immigrant, Mexican that speaks no English and is Pregnant, unemployed and collects welfare and drives with no drivers license. Unbeatable in the primaries.

And this is why the Republicans lost...

They really do think only white males vote.

yeah right
why don't you all push for Obama to be able to run again

Hillary should be disgusted with you jokers who pushed her to the curb to vote for that experienced community agitator MAN

but with Hillary power means more than her pride and honor

so Hillary it is,:lol:

Forum List

Back