Who should the Democrats run in 2016

Who should the Democrats Nominate in 2016?

• Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Vice President Joe Biden

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa

• Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia

• Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer

• Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York

• Newark Mayor Cory Booker

• Total voters
that's nice... the hack who uses other women's pics in her avi to pretend she looks better than she does, trying to make her better look worse than she actually does because she doesn't like her politics.

isn't that sweet?

cool

..and a cartoon character used for the same purpose is better how?

P.S. Cats are where its at.

that isn't why i use betty. but ok. if it makes you feel better to defend her behavior.

that's nice... the hack who uses other women's pics in her avi to pretend she looks better than she does, trying to make her better look worse than she actually does because she doesn't like her politics.

isn't that sweet?

cool

that isn't why i use betty. but ok. if it makes you feel better to defend her behavior.

Okay, but you didn't really address the cat comment. :D

Maybe just a bit defensive on your part though.

Okay, but you didn't really address the cat comment. :D

Maybe just a bit defensive on your part though.

i love cats. :thup:

as for what i said... i don't like when people try to make people they disagree with look ugly when they aren't.

If Hillary would show herself and stop towing the Obama line, I'd consider her.

Okay, okay, you can all pick yourself of the floor now. Sheesh!

as for what i said... i don't like when people try to make people they disagree with look ugly when they aren't.

I actually agree. Except Hillary is having more bad hair days than good. Traveling the globe with hard water can't help.

The Democrats won't run anyone in 2016 Obama is going to grant himself far reaching executive powers call off the 2016 election and remain in power. If those on the left think this is a completely ridiculous post it is but if it makes you feel better my inspiration for it was the left saying the same thing about Bush on more than a few boards in 2008.

Obama will have the law changed and run for a third term, once the Messiah, always the Messiah and considering the economy will languish as it is get elected.

It doesn't matter who the Dems run....they will still beat the Republicans

The Democrats won't run anyone in 2016 Obama is going to grant himself far reaching executive powers call off the 2016 election and remain in power. If those on the left think this is a completely ridiculous post it is but if it makes you feel better my inspiration for it was the left saying the same thing about Bush on more than a few boards in 2008.

The left wasn't saying that, just a few nuts. Unlike the present, when it seems to be a given to many on the right that Obama will do it.

The left wasn't saying that, just a few nuts. Unlike the present, when it seems to be a given to many on the right that Obama will do it.
They have medication to treat selective memory you might want to check it out. It's always funny when idiocy comes from the left it's a few nuts when it comes from the right it's everyone.

I actually agree. Except Hillary is having more bad hair days than good. Traveling the globe with hard water can't help.

ok.. .i agree about the bad hair days... she needs to cut it/put it up/something. she looked nice at the kennedy center honors yesterday.

They have medication to treat selective memory you might want to check it out. It's always funny when idiocy comes from the left it's a few nuts when it comes from the right it's everyone.

Selective memory? It's all in your own mind! You're inflating what was said in the past and ignoring the present. You're not fooling us, so quit lying to yourself.

ok.. .i agree about the bad hair days... she needs to cut it/put it up/something. she looked nice at the kennedy center honors yesterday.

Couple of years off and maybe a little surgery would do wonders. Just look what a bottle of hair dye did for Reagan.

35aosqw.jpg

Couple of years off and maybe a little surgery would do wonders. Just look what a bottle of hair dye did for Reagan.
Hillary can pull it together, she has before.

Hillary can pull it together, she has before.

Why on earth do you want her to? Are you Democrats so void of new blood that you have to keep going to the same aging people?

A female illegal immigrant, Mexican that speaks no English and is Pregnant, unemployed and collects welfare and drives with no drivers license. Unbeatable in the primaries.

And this is why the Republicans lost...

They really do think only white males vote.

I'm sorry?

Republicans lost because they ran a progressive liberal who pretends to be conservative. tens of millions less people showed up to vote in 2012 than 2008... Both parties are shrinking... Obama didn’t win by a landslide.

Yup, he wasn't batshit right crazy enough. You guys keep telling yourselves that.

Incidently, while Obama got less votes than he did in 2008, he still got more votes than any other candidate in history. About 65 million in 2012 compared to 69 million in 2008. Romney got slightly more than McCain did.

The problem isn't that Romney wasn't conservative enough. It was that he simply couldn't sell more plutocracy to working folks.

Forum List

Back