Who should rule Syria? Nobody.

You're blaming me for your behaviour?

Have you no free will?

You posted it, and well if you post a jewish wrote article, we have to assume its bias.

No you (plural?) won't.

Well I do, anything most Zionist write is bias, and puts a favorable light on Israel and a bad light on everyone else.

By Zionist, you mean Jew?

Not all jews are pro Israel, but the writer of the article is an Israeli and a Zionist(pro state of Israel) and he is the director of the Israel site and write articles for the jewish newspapers. He is Isralie and a Zionist. Likewise not all Zionist are jews.

You have a sick obsession with Jews.

You posted it, and well if you post a jewish wrote article, we have to assume its bias.

No you (plural?) won't.

Well I do, anything most Zionist write is bias, and puts a favorable light on Israel and a bad light on everyone else.

Not all jews are pro Israel, but the writer of the article is an Israeli and a Zionist(pro state of Israel) and he is the director of the Israel site and write articles for the jewish newspapers. He is Isralie and a Zionist. Likewise not all Zionist are jews.

No I don't , but you have a sick obsession with Muslims, and arabs. Isarel is a huge player in the happenings in the ME , don't forget it, and the US being an ally with Isarel is not making us a lot of friends. Israel is a drain on the US.

PS: just call me an anti semite, which is what you wanted to do , to shut me up.

No you (plural?) won't.

No I don't , but you have a sick obsession with Muslims, and arabs. Isarel is a huge player in the happenings in the ME , don't forget it, and the US being an ally with Isarel is not making us a lot of friends. Israel is a drain on the US.

PS: just call me an anti semite, which is what you wanted to do , to shut me up.

You want me to call you an anti Semite?

Bashar will smash all enemies of Syria.

Only as long as he has Russia to help him, once they see the writting on the wall and leave Syria he will be treated just like Saddam by his own people
Stupid lies. As if the Russians wold be the their since 2011, "protecting him from his own people". Why don´t you shit your lies into someone else´s face?

First Assad, user of chemical weapons against its own people= is probably just an excuse to tear his government down. The real reason is Iran, Lebanon and Syria, the terrible 3's for Israel, has to be broken up. Make no mistake that is what this is about. Saudi Arabia is so jealous of Iran as well.

Lets see Shia or radical Sunni's. Or the Kurds. Whatever happens it will be better for Israel to take part of a war torn country.

The author is the director of the : ( so its probably a little bias )
The Rubin Center for Research in International Affairs (formerly the Global Research in International Affairs (GLORIA) Center), founded by the late Professor Barry Rubin, is a research center located at the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya, Israel’s first private institution of higher learning.

Is there a reason you cannot leave Israel out of every list you put up here?

Well when you post an article from an Israeli and about the area surrounding Israel, no I can't. Its relevant. Israel plays a huge role in that area, and we know they have a huge farm on the illegally occupied Golan Heights.

You're blaming me for your behaviour?

Have you no free will?

No you (plural?) won't.

As you can see, Mindful, you are responding to some illiterate. Can you imagine anyone who even passed basic English in elementary school writing something like " if you post a jewish wrote article?" Perhaps if she and her local Bund would hire an English tutor instead of spending time on hate sites like Stormfront.com they would be better off.

No you (plural?) won't.

Why, Penelope, who would want to shut you up when you are giving us insight into the mind of a Skinhead who uses these Arabs as pawns against her perceived enemy, the Jews. You show us how :the enemy of my enemy is my friend" rings quite true when it comes to Skinheads. As the readers will note, never on this Middle East forum has the Skinhead expressed any sympathy for what people are suffering terribly elsewhere. Tens of thousands of innocent people have been killed (including many children), thousands and thousands have been wounded with no medical care available, so many have died in the sea trying to escape, prisoners tortured horribly in prisons, etc., and yet the Skinhead only wants to talk about Israel (the Jews).

Everyone knows Israel wants Assad out and wants to put a puppet in his place, better yet, get it divided. Yes Israel is one of the players, you know it, and Israel could care less about the Syrians. Anything to disrupt the area, to further their settlements and make southern Lebanon weak.

The only ones Israel has helped is the rebels fighting Assad.

Everyone knows Israel wants Assad out and wants to put a puppet in his place, better yet, get it divided. Yes Israel is one of the players, you know it, and Israel could care less about the Syrians. Anything to disrupt the area, to further their settlements and make southern Lebanon weak.

Who is ''everyone"? All the people on the planet?

Who is ''everyone"? All the people on the planet?

Unfortunately no.

Who should rule Syria? Nobody

Or at least not all of it. Grasp that and you can see a clear strategy for the West.
I'm still waiting for PBS to come out with a documentary explaining what the heck happened in Syria in the first place.

Daddy Assad seemed to hold the place together with an iron fist.

Junior Assad somehow let it slip from his grasp.

I would like to understand how and why it slipped into complete anarchy?

Was it the CIA's fault?

Or was it the Arab Spring funded by Iran?

Somewhere there must be a culprit. I have not yet heard anything convincing about who the real culprit is.

Forum List

Back