Who shot 5 officers in Texas, during a drug bust.

Last edited:
A navy veteran and a wife who liked Trump and stands for the flag. Nice white citizens.

The mass shooting left Tuttle, 59, and Nicholas, 58, dead and the five officers wounded in the hospital. All of the officers have survived, however. One officer, though, is fighting to recover, the chief said. The January 28, 2019 gun battle erupted during a dangerous search warrant execution at a home suspected of being tied to the dealing of black tar heroin, police say. Tuttle filled his Facebook page with pictures showing him with Nicholas, who was known as “Regi.” Nicholas had a Twitter page where she had liked various posts by President Trump.

2. Tuttle, a Navy Veteran, Was Married to Nicholas for Years & Neither Had a Criminal Conviction History in Texas

Snip

Rhogena’s Facebook page was filled with photos of herself and family members. “Hope 2019 is a good one,” she wrote to one friend. “I stand for the flag. I kneel at the cross,” read a graphic she shared. Another commemorated the September 11, 2001 tragedy. She also shared the hashtag #HoustonStrong. “We love you Texas,” read a filter that she placed on one of her profile pictures. On photos she shared of her elderly father, people indicated he was a dentist.

Nicholas had a Twitter page. She only had 12 followers on Twitter despite having created the account in 2011. There are 36 likes listed on her page. She liked several posts by President Donald Trump, including about sanctuary cities, and she also liked posts by Joel Osteen and Ivanka Trump. Here are some of those:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/dennis-tuttle-rhogena-nicholas/

-------------------------------------------

You just never know.
As I said on one of the earlier threads about this shooting.....obviously mentally ill individuals.

That being said, I am so glad to hear that the police officers are alive and look towards recovery.

No history of mental illness , just out to make cash money. I agree they have to be mentally ill in my book though. I am glad the officers are ok.

A navy veteran and a wife who liked Trump and stands for the flag. Nice white citizens.

The mass shooting left Tuttle, 59, and Nicholas, 58, dead and the five officers wounded in the hospital. All of the officers have survived, however. One officer, though, is fighting to recover, the chief said. The January 28, 2019 gun battle erupted during a dangerous search warrant execution at a home suspected of being tied to the dealing of black tar heroin, police say. Tuttle filled his Facebook page with pictures showing him with Nicholas, who was known as “Regi.” Nicholas had a Twitter page where she had liked various posts by President Trump.

2. Tuttle, a Navy Veteran, Was Married to Nicholas for Years & Neither Had a Criminal Conviction History in Texas

Snip

Rhogena’s Facebook page was filled with photos of herself and family members. “Hope 2019 is a good one,” she wrote to one friend. “I stand for the flag. I kneel at the cross,” read a graphic she shared. Another commemorated the September 11, 2001 tragedy. She also shared the hashtag #HoustonStrong. “We love you Texas,” read a filter that she placed on one of her profile pictures. On photos she shared of her elderly father, people indicated he was a dentist.

Nicholas had a Twitter page. She only had 12 followers on Twitter despite having created the account in 2011. There are 36 likes listed on her page. She liked several posts by President Donald Trump, including about sanctuary cities, and she also liked posts by Joel Osteen and Ivanka Trump. Here are some of those:

You just never know.
Every time I hear a story about someone in Texas or Florida going nuts I think about how Republicans like to blame Democrats for cities like Detroit and Chicago.

The point is, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

The five officers survived. Meanwhile in Chicago, 2,467 people were shot and wounded in 2018. Big difference.

Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

How about St. Louis , the murder capital of the US. MO is Republican, no?
With a Dem Mayor.....home of Fergie O Riots
See? Republicans put the cart before the horse. Vote for them then things will get better but don’t expect them to help before

Snip

You just never know.
Every time I hear a story about someone in Texas or Florida going nuts I think about how Republicans like to blame Democrats for cities like Detroit and Chicago.

The five officers survived. Meanwhile in Chicago, 2,467 people were shot and wounded in 2018. Big difference.

See? Republicans put the cart before the horse. Vote for them then things will get better but don’t expect them to help before
Which of course I never said...….simply pointed out her attempt to blame St Louis violence on repubs was not based in fact

Has Trump tweeted about it yet?
What has that to do with your ignorance of who controls St Louis
Is MO a red state? Then it’s the rich white people who cut off the blacks from the economic opportunities

Is MO a red state? Then it’s the rich white people who cut off the blacks from the economic opportunities
Righhtttt….got a link for that......or is St Louis like every other major dem city even in states controlled by dems....oooooops

Snip

You just never know.

Not the places that are dangerous. Those will be black neighborhoods so the white rich people who surround those poor communities won't accept blame.

Dont see the shooting out in Asian Milpitas CA or Cupertino? Chinese, Vietnamese, Philipino seem to be quite civilized and move up constantly.

Righhtttt….got a link for that......or is St Louis like every other major dem city even in states controlled by dems....oooooops

North STL city limits is an African ghetto. ESTL Ill is even worse. Most suburbs are not as bad. The killing map is concentrated in the ghetto.

they let Dems be mayors of cities, because they are too stupid to care for a lot of diverse people, that way they can blame it on a Democrat, Just like you are doing!!

Snip

You just never know.
They were probably black Irish.

Regardless whether a state is blue or red, it's always the rich white liberals who encourage black people to remain poor, ghettoized, uninformed, and dependent on the government tit.

We Republicans as has President Trump, generally offer the means and support to break free of the Democrat's "Plantation", and become successful people.

Snip

You just never know.
They were probably black Irish.
B834777C-111D-414A-BADC-60DDA88A3023.jpeg

they let Dems be mayors of cities, because they are too stupid to care for a lot of diverse people, that way they can blame it on a Democrat, Just like you are doing!!
Running Hooterville is a lot easier than running Detroit

Regardless whether a state is blue or red, it's always the rich white liberals who encourage black people to remain poor, ghettoized, uninformed, and dependent on the government tit.

We Republicans as has President Trump, generally offer the means and support to break free of the Democrat's "Plantation", and become successful people.
You don't offer shit other than words of encouragement. Then when they come to your place of business you pretend you went with the more qualified person when we all know your racial bias made you hire the white over the black.

So your empty words don't convince black people.

If what you are saying is true, then you must also think black people are stupid for voting Democratic.

No wonder blacks don't vote GOP. You fuckers are so out of touch it's pathetic.

Running Hooterville is a lot easier than running Detroit
especially when ya give em room to destroy

Forum List

Back