Who shot 5 officers in Texas, during a drug bust.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
A navy veteran and a wife who liked Trump and stands for the flag. Nice white citizens.

The mass shooting left Tuttle, 59, and Nicholas, 58, dead and the five officers wounded in the hospital. All of the officers have survived, however. One officer, though, is fighting to recover, the chief said. The January 28, 2019 gun battle erupted during a dangerous search warrant execution at a home suspected of being tied to the dealing of black tar heroin, police say. Tuttle filled his Facebook page with pictures showing him with Nicholas, who was known as “Regi.” Nicholas had a Twitter page where she had liked various posts by President Trump.

2. Tuttle, a Navy Veteran, Was Married to Nicholas for Years & Neither Had a Criminal Conviction History in Texas

Snip

Rhogena’s Facebook page was filled with photos of herself and family members. “Hope 2019 is a good one,” she wrote to one friend. “I stand for the flag. I kneel at the cross,” read a graphic she shared. Another commemorated the September 11, 2001 tragedy. She also shared the hashtag #HoustonStrong. “We love you Texas,” read a filter that she placed on one of her profile pictures. On photos she shared of her elderly father, people indicated he was a dentist.

Nicholas had a Twitter page. She only had 12 followers on Twitter despite having created the account in 2011. There are 36 likes listed on her page. She liked several posts by President Donald Trump, including about sanctuary cities, and she also liked posts by Joel Osteen and Ivanka Trump. Here are some of those:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/dennis-tuttle-rhogena-nicholas/

-------------------------------------------

You just never know.

Last edited:
You forgot to mention that they were "white."

You're slipping. Please turn in your race card immediately.

A navy veteran and a wife who liked Trump and stands for the flag. Nice white citizens.

The mass shooting left Tuttle, 59, and Nicholas, 58, dead and the five officers wounded in the hospital. All of the officers have survived, however. One officer, though, is fighting to recover, the chief said. The January 28, 2019 gun battle erupted during a dangerous search warrant execution at a home suspected of being tied to the dealing of black tar heroin, police say. Tuttle filled his Facebook page with pictures showing him with Nicholas, who was known as “Regi.” Nicholas had a Twitter page where she had liked various posts by President Trump.

2. Tuttle, a Navy Veteran, Was Married to Nicholas for Years & Neither Had a Criminal Conviction History in Texas

Snip

Rhogena’s Facebook page was filled with photos of herself and family members. “Hope 2019 is a good one,” she wrote to one friend. “I stand for the flag. I kneel at the cross,” read a graphic she shared. Another commemorated the September 11, 2001 tragedy. She also shared the hashtag #HoustonStrong. “We love you Texas,” read a filter that she placed on one of her profile pictures. On photos she shared of her elderly father, people indicated he was a dentist.

Nicholas had a Twitter page. She only had 12 followers on Twitter despite having created the account in 2011. There are 36 likes listed on her page. She liked several posts by President Donald Trump, including about sanctuary cities, and she also liked posts by Joel Osteen and Ivanka Trump. Here are some of those:

You just never know.
Every time I hear a story about someone in Texas or Florida going nuts I think about how Republicans like to blame Democrats for cities like Detroit and Chicago.

The point is, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

If the shooter was black and the victims white. You wouldn’t have posted shit. Amirite

Snip

You just never know.
Every time I hear a story about someone in Texas or Florida going nuts I think about how Republicans like to blame Democrats for cities like Detroit and Chicago.

The five officers survived. Meanwhile in Chicago, 2,467 people were shot and wounded in 2018. Big difference.

Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

a lot of really fucked up people have long been fixing for their dreamy "revolution" in the USA.

Snip

You just never know.

They are dead criminals now.
BTW, the Democratic Party is very proud that they register criminals to vote.

voting criminals.jpg

Snip

You just never know.
As I said on one of the earlier threads about this shooting.....obviously mentally ill individuals.

That being said, I am so glad to hear that the police officers are alive and look towards recovery.

Snip

You just never know.

The five officers survived. Meanwhile in Chicago, 2,467 people were shot and wounded in 2018. Big difference.

I guess my point is people from red states have the balls to point to Detroit and Chicago but then every day we hear fucked up shit happening in Red Texas.

But what you guys will do is say the majority of the trouble comes from primarily liberal big inner cities where poor black people who vote Democratic live. You'll try to suggest it's Democrats fault but you'll ignore the state has a republican governor and the rich white communities who have the power and who keep them down tend to vote GOP.

Snip

You just never know.

2nd Amendment solutions.

i noticed frauds like you are always first to "play the race card" in threads like this...

...inevitably AS IF you have a point whining how the "other side" always play the race card.

time for a new shtick, dumbo. :uhoh3:

Say+Something+New.jpg

"The January 28, 2019 gun battle erupted during a dangerous search warrant execution at a home suspected of being tied to the dealing of black tar heroin..."

Snip

You just never know.

How about St. Louis , the murder capital of the US. MO is Republican, no?

Snip

You just never know.

Not the places that are dangerous. Those will be black neighborhoods so the white rich people who surround those poor communities won't accept blame.

i noticed frauds like you are always first to "play the race card" in threads like this...

...inevitably AS IF you have a point whining how the "other side" always play the race card.

time for a new shtick, dumbo. :uhoh3:

Say+Something+New.jpg

White Citizens. Nice couple.

Now if they were illegal and Hispanic it would be non stop news on Fox, instead of no word about it today as far as I'm aware. Rush, Beck and Levin would be salivating over it as well as Coulter, Ingraham, and Carlson. NON STOP.

Snip

You just never know.

With a Dem Mayor.....home of Fergie O Riots

Snip

You just never know.

Has Trump tweeted about it yet? Not a word that I could see. Just the caravan, and

build the wall and crime will fall.

Snip

You just never know.

Has Trump tweeted about it yet?
What has that to do with your ignorance of who controls St Louis

Forum List

Back