Who short-sold USA

Spindle

Rookie
Oct 26, 2011
For quite a long time I was wondering what for Americans have been slamming so much Azerbaijanians. This country has done nothing wrong or aggressive towards Yankees. But not long ago I’ve seen out of the corner of my eye the report of American military instructors who trained Georgian forces. It turns out that Georgians fucked up ALL funds USA granted it for preparing to military operations in Iran. And all training efforts had been thwarted. For sure those guys are very talented and impudent. No one ever dared to jilt so largewide great Yankees. But at least it has become clear why suddenly Americans have disliked Baku so much. They’ve been deprived solid base of their future operation. And that wave of Middle East revolts force them to be in a hurry with their plans of invasion into Iran. So they decided to use Azerbaijan as a bridgehead. And all this striving to ‘democratize’ Azeris violently is the first step of the Iranian military operation. Meanwhile whole the world has been guessing if Iranian war would be or not it has already started. And no one has noticed yet.

Forum List

Back