Who short-sold USA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spindle, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Spindle

Spindle Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    For quite a long time I was wondering what for Americans have been slamming so much Azerbaijanians. This country has done nothing wrong or aggressive towards Yankees. But not long ago I’ve seen out of the corner of my eye the report of American military instructors who trained Georgian forces. It turns out that Georgians fucked up ALL funds USA granted it for preparing to military operations in Iran. And all training efforts had been thwarted. For sure those guys are very talented and impudent. No one ever dared to jilt so largewide great Yankees. But at least it has become clear why suddenly Americans have disliked Baku so much. They’ve been deprived solid base of their future operation. And that wave of Middle East revolts force them to be in a hurry with their plans of invasion into Iran. So they decided to use Azerbaijan as a bridgehead. And all this striving to ‘democratize’ Azeris violently is the first step of the Iranian military operation. Meanwhile whole the world has been guessing if Iranian war would be or not it has already started. And no one has noticed yet.

2. flacaltenn

flacaltenn USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,343
    I know that we strongly support Georgia.. Mainly to irritate the Russians. But I've not heard of bad things said about Azerbadjanians...

3. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Fact is, we haven't said jack shit about Azerbadjanians. But the OP wants to whine. :lol:

4. flacaltenn

flacaltenn USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,343
    Might be interesting to find out what our State Dept has been up to.. Before we read about it on WikiLeaks..