Who Seriously Still Thinks Bush A Conservative?

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
He's grown the government more than Clinton, he selects moderates for SCOTUS, he hands out free money like it were candy, he pulls an LBJ and fights a war from the oval office instead of unleashing the power of the U.S. Military in the process doubling the death toll needlessly, he runs on righting social ills in this country then refuses to address them while in office.....in other words he screws conservatives, his base.

Wake up conservatives! http://www.constitutionparty.com/

OCA said:
He's grown the government more than Clinton, he selects moderates for SCOTUS, he hands out free money like it were candy, he pulls an LBJ and fights a war from the oval office instead of unleashing the power of the U.S. Military in the process doubling the death toll needlessly, he runs on righting social ills in this country then refuses to address them while in office.....in other words he screws conservatives, his base.

Wake up conservatives! http://www.constitutionparty.com/

Yeah, he really hosed the people who voted for him. That's what happens when you pound on a bunch of irrelevant issues (gay marriage, abortion, the Ten Commandments) to get votes but you really are apathetic about it. For those of you who think they are important issues, OK, but Bush and his bunch never had any intention of doing anything about it. They just wanted your votes. OCA's right, you've been hosed!

Nuc said:
Yeah, he really hosed the people who voted for him. That's what happens when you pound on a bunch of irrelevant issues (gay marriage, abortion, the Ten Commandments) to get votes but you really are apathetic about it. For those of you who think they are important issues, OK, but Bush and his bunch never had any intention of doing anything about it. They just wanted your votes. OCA's right, you've been hosed!

still better than Kerry

dilloduck said:
still better than Kerry

What do you mean? He's doing all the typical Democrat stuff (Big Government etc.) anyway. Why not vote for the guy who is up front about it?
:wank: :2guns: :wank: :2guns: :wank: :eek: :arabia:

Nuc said:
What do you mean? He's doing all the typical Democrat stuff (Big Government etc.) anyway. Why not vote for the guy who is up front about it?
:wank: :2guns: :wank: :2guns: :wank: :eek: :arabia:

Because Kerry was NOT up front about it--I have no idea what kind of logic system you are using here but had Kerry been elected we would have suffered under his liberal idiocy.

dilloduck said:
Because Kerry was NOT up front about it--I have no idea what kind of logic system you are using here but had Kerry been elected we would have suffered under his liberal idiocy.

Off topic. Is OCA correct or not? Has Bush lived up to his promises to his base? With no Democrat controls in place he should have been able to. Has he?

dilloduck said:

You know they are all such lying sacks of shit that sometimes I think they should just make a reality show a la Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, and let the viewers decide based on that. Because the campaign system doesn't work. Nobody holds their feet to the fire after they are elected.

Nuc said:
You know they are all such lying sacks of shit that sometimes I think they should just make a reality show a la Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, and let the viewers decide based on that. Because the campaign system doesn't work. Nobody holds their feet to the fire after they are elected.
How do you suggest people "hold their feet to the fire"?

dilloduck said:
How do you suggest people "hold their feet to the fire"?

The same way they usually do. By electing the other party next time. That's the yoyo we've been on.

How about a recall election, like the one Schwarzenegger used to depose Grey Davis?

dilloduck said:
still better than Kerry

This is true, but we shouldn't accept mediocrity, Bush is as fucking mediocre as they come. I used to love this guy but unless you've been under a rock lately you can't come to any other conclusion than he ain't worth two shits.

OCA said:
This is true, but we shouldn't accept mediocrity, Bush is as fucking mediocre as they come. I used to love this guy but unless you've been under a rock lately you can't come to any other conclusion than he ain't worth two shits.

We had no other choices

William Joyce said:
OCA, don't you know that the SPLC went after the Constitution Party as "racist"?

Didn't know that but after studying their platform the last couple weeks don't see how they got to that.

dilloduck said:

Dillo you do realize that Bush's policies for the most part follow a liberal philosophy, right?

dilloduck said:
Which other name on the ballot do you think should have been punched?

I'm not telling you but there were 5 names on my ballot not just two, don't be a sheep.

All i'm saying is i'm not blindly following repubs anymore, my ass is hurting from all the bending over and fucking me they've been doing lately. Intellectually speaking you canot think that Repubs are following any semblance of a conservative philosophy right now.

dilloduck said:
It appears that he is heading that way----and your point is?

Its laughable, he's heading that way and no one cares, look at all the people who are talking up Giuliani who is left of center at best.

I wouldn't vote for Giuliani under any circumstances, he's radical left on social issues.

Forum List

Back