Who says that Trump hasn't passed "meaningful" legislation?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
This should make all right wingers all tingly inside....Trump works really "hard" to make virtually the entire planet call him a low-life piece of scum....Here

The Trump administration plans to allow hunters to import trophies of elephants they killed in Zimbabwe and Zambia back to the United States, reversing a ban put in place by the Obama administration in 2014, a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service official confirmed to ABC News today.

Bear in mind that the orange clown is so damn jealous of Obama, that this idiot would do ANYTHING to reverse anything that a better president did....because.......well, because he is an insecure, low-self-esteem jerk.

(and his kids are not any better....)

trump_junior_holding_elephan_tail.jpg

First he brings back lead bullets and now this! Now that’s some winning !

• Banned
Bottom line:The entire Trump family is low-life....they may have money but they have neither class nor empathy.

Last edited:
This should make all right wingers all tingly inside....Trump works really "hard" to make virtually the entire planet call him a low-life piece of scum....Here

The Trump administration plans to allow hunters to import trophies of elephants they killed in Zimbabwe and Zambia back to the United States, reversing a ban put in place by the Obama administration in 2014, a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service official confirmed to ABC News today.

Bear in mind that the orange clown is so damn jealous of Obama, that this idiot would do ANYTHING to reverse anything that a better president did....because.......well, because he is an insecure, low-self-esteem jerk.

(and his kids are not any better....)

trump_junior_holding_elephan_tail.jpg
This is really just further proof that Trump makes policy that only benefits him and his family. He is a piece of shit of epic proportions.

Also, if a reporter were to ask him about this reversal, he would deny it like a coward and call their outlet “fake”.

• Banned
This is really just further proof that Trump makes policy that only benefits him and his family. He is a piece of shit of epic proportions.

Also, if a reporter were to ask him about this reversal, he would deny it like a coward and call their outlet “fake”.

Its his obsession and abject jealousy toward Obama that eats at Trump's insides.

Trump still hasn't passed any meaningful legislation. All he has done is sign Executive Orders and memorandums placed in front of him, and then had a photo taken of himself.

"Just sign where we put the sticky arrows for you, Emperor."

• Banned
Trump still hasn't passed any meaningful legislation. All he has done is sign Executive Orders and memorandums placed in front of him, and then had a photo taken of himself.

I know that you know that I used sarcasm in my thread's title...The orange turd couldn't come up with a decent piece of legislation if his miserable life depended on it.

I know that you know that I used sarcasm in my thread's title...The orange turd couldn't come up with a decent piece of legislation if his miserable life depended on it.
Don't worry. Trump will take credit for any legislation the GOP comes up with that actually passes. "IT WAS ALLLLLLLL ME! ME! ME! BLEEV ME!"

It seems the GOP is having some difficulty with the "getting it passed" part of that equation.

Speaking of difficulty getting things passed. It seems the GOP came up with a brilliant strategy this week.

"Let's create a controversial income tax 'reform', and then...and then...wait for iiiiiiit...let's put a health insurance individual mandate repeal poison pill in it!"

"By God, I think the boy is onto something! This bill will slide through Congress and onto the Emperor's desk like shit through a goose!"

Don't worry. He'll take credit for any legislation the GOP comes up with that actually passes.

It seems the GOP is having some difficulty of the "getting it passed" part of that equation.
I left Morning Joe on a little while today because Peggy Noonan asked Tom Cole why the gop hadn't focused on smaller bills. And he said basically you have to go big on tax "reform." She didn't press him on the lack of reform in the House bill. But the lack of specific focus by the gop has been my question all along.

The gop could have passed a bill that just took the money the feds would have spent if every state expanded Medicaid, and just block granted to the states on a per capita basis it with few restrictions on how individual states provided care, beyond improving access for the working poor. That would have gotten rid of the Medicaid entitlement and the problem of Obamacare policies actually being less generous than Medicaid. A guy like Manchin might have gotten on board.

The gop didn't have to touch individual rates to remove expenditures from corps and cut taxes. They actually would have gotten dem votes to do that.

In 18 and 20 we both know the dems will play the "party of the rich" card, and say "Trump lied to you."

The gop would have been a lot better off running on smaller achievments more closely tied to what Trump actually ran on, and also say "we made you safer, and we're winning the wars Obama just left to fester."

Forum List

Back