Who says republicans don't have diversity?

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Herman Cain and Allen West are pretty much confirmed to be running for the nomination and they are both great Americans and patriots sure to destroy Obama in 2012.

I hope they get the GOP nomination and I wish them luck

Herman Cain and Allen West are pretty much confirmed to be running for the nomination and they are both great Americans and patriots sure to destroy Obama in 2012.

I hope they get the GOP nomination and I wish them luck

Me too. This guy is lacking in the "judgment" department :lol: :
Allen West: Fiery Radio Host Who Was Almost My Chief Of Staff Helped Pick My New One (VIDEO) | TPMDC
Wallace: Congressman West, you chose and we can now put her picture up on the screen, a radio talk show host, Joyce Kaufman, as your chief of staff. But when it came out that she had called Nancy Pelosi "garbage" and told a Tea Party rally, "if balance don't work, bullets will," she stepped down. What did you learn from that whole experience?

Last edited:
Not to worry, they will both be called TOKENS soon enough.

I for one encourage all Republicans to demonstrate their support of ethnic diversity and nominate either one of them

For gods sake.....you are running against Obama

How hard can he be to beat?

Allen West also? Damn I won't know who to vote for! Cain is nothing less than an economic genius that would smoke anyone in a debate. He has the salesman charisma and mentality to beat anyone in a debate.

Yet West is a foreign policy expert, who won't shy away from the upcoming confrontation with Islam!

Both are great candidates!

I for one encourage all Republicans to demonstrate their support of ethnic diversity and nominate either one of them
I support Herman Cain and it has nothing to do with his ethnicity! He could be green or blue, but his knowledge of business, mathematics and everything else makes him the Prefect candidate!

I support Herman Cain and it has nothing to do with his ethnicity! He could be green or blue, but his knowledge of business, mathematics and everything else makes him the Prefect candidate!

Me too!

Obama wouldn't have a prayer against him. Cain doesn't even need a teleprompter

Last edited:

Doesn't matter, libs are stuck on stupid

Allen West is already an elected official

The exception proves the rule ( a sign that says "parking prohibited on Sundays" (the exception) "proves" that parking is allowed on the other six days of the week (the rule).

I don't give a damn if 99% of their members are black skinheads. If the legislation they put forward is what's best for the country, that's all that matters.

That you feel the need to prove you're not racist... makes you look like a closet racist.

I don't give a damn if 99% of their members are black skinheads. If the legislation they put forward is what's best for the country, that's all that matters.

That you feel the need to prove you're not racist... makes you look like a closet racist.

Actually, I think if you feel the need to prove that you're not a racist, when no one has made any accusations, then chances are, you're trying to prove it to yourself and you need to reexamine your principles.

Forum List

Back