Who Said This?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Who said this on the floor of the Senate?

I say to my friends on the XXX side: You may own the field right now, but you won't own it forever. I pray God when the XXXs take back control, we don't make the kind of naked power grab you are doing. But I am afraid you will teach my new colleagues the wrong lessons.

We are the only Senate in the Senate as temporary custodians of the Senate. The Senate will go on. Mark my words, history will judge this XXX majority harshly, if it makes this catastrophic move.

Who said this on the floor of the Senate?

I say to my friends on the XXX side: You may own the field right now, but you won't own it forever. I pray God when the XXXs take back control, we don't make the kind of naked power grab you are doing. But I am afraid you will teach my new colleagues the wrong lessons.

We are the only Senate in the Senate as temporary custodians of the Senate. The Senate will go on. Mark my words, history will judge this XXX majority harshly, if it makes this catastrophic move.

Was gonna say Big Har but the bolded gave Uncle Joe away.

I love "guess the quote"! Who said:

I'm tired of these XXX acting like they won the election. Somebody needs to stand up and say, "When you win the election, you pick the nominees. Until then, shut up! Just shut up! Just go away! Bury yourselves in your rat holes and don't come out until you win an election. When you win an election, you can put all these XXX wackos, like XXX and XXX, all over the court, but until then, SHUT UP! You are really irritating me."

Yes....great game. Who said this?:

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."

Yes....great game. Who said this?:

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."
Abraham Lincoln.

Spock, give me a hit of that doobie.

"Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s’mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap’n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on ‘em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9fXFY8VLMXs]Half baked munchies scene - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back