Who said this?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
"I work in the field that would be responsible for such an inside job if it were to happen. I assure you that although physically and morally we're capable of doing such a thing, it would be impossible to keep it a secret.
Proof would have ...been leaked by now.
All it would have taken was one of the 20 or so people involved to have regrets about the decade of war that followed, and if any of them were killed to keep them quiet, the rest would immediately go public in order to protect themselves.

Sadly, 911 wasn't an inside job, it wasn't even an intelligence failure, it was just a perfect demonstration of the reality of intelligence gathering: You simply can't know everything and you can't treat every indication as fact."

"I work in the field that would be responsible for such an inside job if it were to happen. I assure you that although physically and morally we're capable of doing such a thing, it would be impossible to keep it a secret.
All it would have taken was one of the 20 or so people involved to have regrets about the decade of war that followed, and if any of them were killed to keep them quiet, the rest would immediately go public in order to protect themselves.

Sadly, 911 wasn't an inside job, it wasn't even an intelligence failure, it was just a perfect demonstration of the reality of intelligence gathering: You simply can't know everything and you can't treat every indication as fact."

You?

YOU!!!

OMG!!! Echo is the ROGUE ELEMENT!!!

You?

YOU!!!

OMG!!! Echo is the ROGUE ELEMENT!!!

I thought she was the 5th element?

Forum List

Back